Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11[Private] Black Lightning's Display - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Black Lightning's Display Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:11 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Zazel thought about the predicament that Haru presented. They needed money, transportation, and an appropriate legal system to cover for possible destruction of properties. Simplifying the situation down to those few things, it seemed simple. With the current state of the world, however, it was much more difficult that just quick fixes that Zazel had grown accustomed to while residing in the land of the living. He moved his right hand to his chin and rubbed it as he thought. Although he had been on Earth for a few hundred years now, he had little connections to anyone around. This could be the start of something for him though.

"I've got nothing kid. I'm not good with any of that logistics stuff." He shrugged.

#12[Private] Black Lightning's Display - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Black Lightning's Display Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:17 am

Shana

Shana
"Yeah I know what you mean man, that stuff is so boring, and getting that kind of money together would take a miracle, and a life time of winning lottery tickets. Then that isn't including the whole thing about not getting arrested for destruction of property and brandishing of weapons part, or the being some where in the middle of Timbuktu to stop an attack." Haru would shrugging while hanging his head slightly, [b]"But yeah if I hear anything about someone starting up something like that I will hit you up, make sure to return the favor okay. Heck it would be even great if we get paid for it, cause I don't know about for you man, but hospital bills don't come cheap."

#13[Private] Black Lightning's Display - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Black Lightning's Display Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:55 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Zazel chuckled hearing the human complain a little about worldly possessions. Much of those things did not matter to him because most people could not see him. The Vizard decided to spend most of his time as a “ghost” to the humans.

“Haha well most of them can’t see me so I won’t be racking up any bills. Either way if you ever figure it out, let me know.” He reached his hand out to the human again like he did before. Zazel decided it was time to go again. He was ready to go off and fight some more hollows or even some of those arrancar he had heard a lot about. With the growing strength of the hollows he knew he would fight a strong one soon enough and he had to be ready.

#14[Private] Black Lightning's Display - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Black Lightning's Display Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:50 am

Shana

Shana
Haru would take his hand by the forearm again, as was customary among warriors both in greeting and departure. "Unfortunately the more the spiritual world bleeds into this one the less that will remain true. But I guess we will be seeing each other around eh? Have a good one" Releasing his grasp and converting his sword back to it's pendant form Haru would leave the alley disappearing in a blink reappearing a couple of blocks away on a rooftop. Before blinking away again, back on his patrol route hoping that he would make it in time should another attack happen.

But that would be a worry for another time, for now he would just keep patrolling the city his senses peeled for anything that might be amiss.

#15[Private] Black Lightning's Display - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Black Lightning's Display Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:50 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Zazel smiled as the two warriors clasped in their customary embrace. He then nodded as Haru spoke more truth. As much as Zazel wanted what he said to be a falsehood, the Vizard knew it was inevitable. "Stay safe out there kid." His tone changed from his earlier demeanor to a much more serious tone. Both the warriors felt the hollows growing stronger, something was stirring in the depths of Hueco Mundo, almost everyone spiritually aware could feel that.

Maybe it was Zazel's inner hollow that was giving him a connection to that world. Maybe it was his years as a part of the Gotei that trained him for a hollow attack. Any combination of things could have caused it, but one thing was for sure. Something was coming. Zazel watched his new ally blink away and hoped they would reunite on the battle field as allies. The Vizard took off, he figured it was time to pay an old friend a visit.

[Thread Exit/End]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum