Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Captain Chats Empty Captain Chats Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:42 am

Rena

Rena
Rena wasn't necessarily about to lecture Ika Mazi for the supposed backlash he had given towards her seated officer Iwamura, since as far as she was aware he had been within his right, but she did need to have a talk with why the man had gone to Ika Mazi in the first place instead of his own captain. She was aware that Captain-Commander Bashira had a history with Iwamura but didn't know Ika did too. She felt like she was the only one not in the loop and that annoyed her considering her position in Gotei.

However it wasn't even her decision to have a chat with him as he had instead called after her once Iwamura was well outside his division and probably back in his barrack in the sixth. Guess getting answers late was better than not at all though and once she arrived she'd knock on his door and wait a moment to be told to come in before entering.

"Hey there Mazi." She'd start with that and a small waving gesture before sitting in whatever chair was likely across from his desk, unless his office was just that much more different than anyone elses it would have at least that, "I heard you gave a nice tongue lashing to one of my boys. I'd say sorry and thanks and all that jazz but I have a good inkling that that isn't why you called me to your office?"

#2Captain Chats Empty Re: Captain Chats Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:02 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Ah Rena Lisola, what was to be said about a warrior of justice such as this one. Now, this may surprise the folks at home but Ika wasn't exactly fond of cops. He wasn't a frequent law breaker, but the idea of being in chains never appealed to him and anyone who wanted to suggest authority over him was always going to be viewed as a mixed bag at best. Still, he wasn't stupid and he understood that by and large, Rena was a good person. She was excellent at her job, and was easily the most fit Captain the 6th division had mustered in it's time with minimal respect paid to Bashira's tenure there. He suspected that word of her subordinates misgivings would have reached her by now, but he definitely appreciated her punctuality.

The lingering smoke that ordained his office would announce his presence to her long before his shit-eating grin worked to accomplish the same task. "Ms. Lisola, a pleasure to see you in good health and no, me smacking your divisions dog with a wadded-up newspaper was hardly worthy of calling you in. He left with his tail-tucked as asked, he's a good boy really. He could just use a bit more house-training, shame that Bashira seemed to neglect to do that in her time as Captain but.. alas, that's not exactly worthy of conversation."

Ika would smirk, plucking his cigarette from his mouth after having taken a long drag on it. "I'm much more interested in how things are going in your squad, and how you feel about the Gotei's current direction. Just a conversation between old-timers, that's all."

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3Captain Chats Empty Re: Captain Chats Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:10 am

Rena

Rena
Rena ignored most of the insultive words throw towards Iwamura, seemed Ika was still slightly salty about that, but paid attention to his question and replied when he finished, "My vice captain Gaspard keeps the daily routine things handled and updated.. So I don't actually have to do much these days, however I've noticed that not very many of my more recent additions seem to be good fits for the tasks of the Sixth Division. Luckily I had a...heart to heart. With Kishibe recently that seemed to have fixed his issues with falling in line with how the Sixth runs."

She looked at Ika and tilted her head to the right slightly, "As far as Gotei in it's entirety.. it's lacking as of late. We've had too much peace and it's caused problems with the newer members who don't take the job as seriously as they should. You'd think the fact that they graduated from the academy would mean they understood the importance of what they are supposed to be doing, but.. I don't think that is what you were digging for."

Rena sighed a bit and got cozy in the chair she was in, "Bashira means well but things haven't actually changed since her predecessor stepped down. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing, but stagnation leads to decay."

#4Captain Chats Empty Re: Captain Chats Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:10 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
The woman seemed to ignore Ika's more pointed comments towards her subordinate Iwamura, a fair approach to the situation given how unlikely Ika was to change his mind about him. It seemd Rena's luck with her division had been mixed at best, while her VC appeared to be holding up his end the rest of the squad had been a bit of a headache from the sounds of things. This while somewhat interesting was unworthy of comment, but her thoughts on the Gotei at large were certainly intriguing. She echo'd the sentiments held by Ika, the idea that the Gotei had gotten soft and complacent, that the members lacked the order that they needed.. That nepotism had maybe lowered the quality of the soldiers at large.

The simple fact that things hadn't changed.

"You know in the Human World they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Now, you and I of course know better, it's paved with the broken and tortured souls of the damned and the occasional Hollow who was dumb enough to die without our involvement, but I do think the saying is an interesting one. I do happen to agree that Bashira means well, I've never doubted her character but let's face it.. As our enemies get stronger stagnation is akin to falling behind. The humans are growing stronger and can maybe hold off the tide in the short-term, but for how long? And if they're going to be fighting our battles, shouldn't it be our responsibility to train them for it?"

Ika scratched his chin, slumping back in his seat with a bit of a sigh. "I don't like how things are headed, and I feel powerless here within the confines of this backwards organization."

http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum