Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Empty Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Anonymous
Durza had taken along walk throught the city, he did not detect any Bount's that could cause harm to the populace so he decided it was time for a much needed break. He remembered that the park always served as a place for solitude at night. Durza walked through the silent park, no one seemed around which seemed good, he didn't want to attract too much attention to him self. Durza saw a nice tree and walked towards it, he removed Klaus from his back and stabbed him into the ground. He would most likely pay for this in the morning but Durza did not care much, he sat down and closed his eyes listening to the sounds of the night.

#2Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Empty Re: Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Anonymous
Shou was not one for parks without apple trees, even though he did carry a basket full of apples everywhere he went. Thos would be gone within a matter of minutes. He looked over the park from atop a building nearby.
"Hmph... Not even a single hollow...That's good." He said smirking. He was a lazy guy, even he would tell you up front that he didn't care about moving much. he worked his way slowly to the slide on the playground. before sprawling out on it he tossed an apple in the sky, removing the basket off his back. as he layed down, teh apple fell on his chest, staying in one postion.

Taking a slow bite of teh crisp green apple, he rolled his eyes amongst teh sky looking at the stars.

#3Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Empty Re: Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Anonymous
Durza quickly sensed it, reiatsu, but he could not pin point what creature the power was coming to, he looked over at Klaus, he had left him a few inches from the tree he was resting at, he had to be careful if he was not on his toes this could turn into an ugly fight, Durza slowly stood up and kept his back to the tree, hoping that the shadows would conceal his presence. He saw a boy walk through the park with some apples, he seemed innocent enough, but things could change in a milisecond. Durza slowly clamed his body and started to breath at silent and slow pace. He looked at the boy, hopefully nothing would give him away

"DURZA!!! DURZA!!!! THERES A LITTLE FUCKER IN THE PARK, WHAT DO WE DO KILL IT!!!??!?!"

Durza sighed, Klaus once again proved how idiotic he could be, he compeltely gave away his position, this was obviously his dolls way of getting back at him, Druza slowly walked out from the shadows "forgive him, he has no manners at all" Druza's voice was deep and thick, the hint of a accent ligered in his dialect, however the accent was fadded due to years of travel. "What brings you here this late?"

#4Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Empty Re: Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Anonymous
Shou laid there on the slide, Eatting his apple looking at the stars. Nothing was bothering him, just a time for relaxing. until he heard a shout out of the bushes. He ignored it, even if it was a threat. The reiatsu he felt wasn't that strong so he didn't care. He continued to eat the apple he had. bite after bite he wrecked that apple, throwing its core to the ground, he stayed looking into the sky.

"What brings you here this late?"
The mans voice didn't surprise Shou, even he didn't look up to look at the man. "I come here to relax and get away from the real world." HE said, placing the apple basket to the ground beside him. AS the wind blew the sleeves on his shirt ran up, revealing small holes in his arms, with his znapakoutou hangging behind him. This showed the man he was in a gigai. Shou didn;t care, the man didn't seem hostile to him. So shou didn't show hostility to him.

#5Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Empty Re: Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Anonymous
Durza watched the man, he seemed no threat, he was just enjoying the night. Durza continued to walk towards him, he pulled Klaus out of the ground and strapped him on his back. "Yes this place is quite peaceful, it is good for the mind, I come here often when I need to clear my thoughts". Durza looked at the man again, the reiatsu smelled of Shinigami, yet there was a trace of Hollow. "You're a Vizard?" Durza had only heard stories of the shinigami who were cursed with the power of the Hollow, he never thought he would encounter one.

#6Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Empty Re: Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Anonymous
Shou just laid there. not even looking up still to the man. he heard the word "Vizard" that caught his attntnion. "Yeah, wha'ts it to ya bount?" he knew exactly what the man was. Fighting some in his plast, this one was different. Atleast he didn't attack out of the blue ya know? he raised up a little, looking the man over. "Wha'ts your dolls' ablilty?" he said, smiling as he looked over the bount. he always was interested hwo these beings worked, so why not ask one up front?

#7Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Empty Re: Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Anonymous
Durza smirked to him self he looked at the giant sword on his back, then turned his gaze back to the man on the grass" mostly he likes to annoy me to no end, but other then that he is useful when he needs to be" Durza knew that Klaus hated him, and now he probably would have to suffer another outburst, hopefully it was not when he had to fight.

#8Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Empty Re: Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:58 am

Anonymous
He was impressed at the nature of this bount. He wasn't power induced or raging. He almost started to take a kin for this one. Smiling he stood up, Stretching as he looked over towards The man. "Oh excuse my manners, I am Shou nagano, And you are?" He said, Smiling as he extended his hand towards the man for a handshake.

If the man took it or not, he would glare at the blade behind the bount. " SO its only power is to be a blade? or is that the Dolls, supressed form?" he was mighty curious of this doll. Each bount he faced was a fun fight, almost making him enjoying to "hunt" bounts just for the fight.

#9Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Empty Re: Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Anonymous
Durza nodded and shook the mans hand "Durza Kell, of the Kell clan, I am most honored to meet you Sho" Durza was always one for pleseantries, he always thought that holding a good composure towards others was a great way to succeed in life "the other Bounts have another name for me though, they call me the Defiler." Durza noticed that the man was eyeing Klaus, he would allow him to know more he seemed innocent enough "this is Klau's sealed form, it us rather off isn't it? However I have used a sword for centuries even before I had my doll, he is very powerful.....when he chooses to be"

#10Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Empty Re: Durza's peaceful nite *OPEN* Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Anonymous
It was a nice out to do some free running to feel the cold air rush past me as i run catching glimps of my face and hair that looked like pale fire under the moonlight in the windows as i pass them. I was using my ability of pulling on souls of things to give me boosts, help me climb better and to soften the landings from high spots. Then i enter into a park and for the hell of it jumped up into a used then start to bound across the branches of the trees for as i could not see anyone around that would report me for reckless behaver. I see two people out of the corner of my eye i stop in a second and press myself against the tree hiding in the shadows and using the tree as a bit of cover hoping that they had not seen me and in my shock i did not notice the reiatsu of them that would of tolded me that they were not human so at the moment i thought that they were just two normal humans. I also did not think to hide or mask my reiatsu due to my shock so it was there for anyone able to sense reiatsu to sense it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum