Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Anonymous
Come on Guys

Anonymous
(sorry was waiting on Durza post taz)

Ic: I listen to what taz says then reply. "Hmmm yes that a good plan and yes this mission calls for a small force to do it. In and out without getting attention right taz? Also you still have to answer the question I asked about the mortal light being the counter point." All the while I am stroking my chin as if I am deep in thoughts. I am I am trying to map out points of ambushes and traps for our enemy as well as plans on getting back my Zanpakuto. My open eye half glazed over as well as my reiatsu spilling out charging the air around me.

#13The Calling(Durza Kell,and kieran--open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Calling(Durza Kell,and kieran--open) Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Anonymous
Durza nodded in thought, the battle plane was fairly simple and strait to the point. It would work he knew it "yes covering the ladder will make sure the target does not escape the area. I could personally wait at the bottom and send Klaus with the squad to capture the man." Durza smirked playfully "I am not completly useless without my doll". Durza needed to properly prepaire for this mission he knew stealth would be their ally, they could not gain the attention of anyone. "M'lord, what if the reiatsu presence attract Hollows to the area? If there are too many Hollows it could attract Shinigami"

Anonymous
Hearing Durza's concerns I smile before walking to him We will go in with our cloaks pulled up so our reiatsu is cloaked. If hollows were to show up then we could handle it. now directly next to DurzaYou are powerful with and without Klaus, but you should eat Durza Kell. I say to Durza

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum