Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:29 am

Anonymous
Burūmūn move slowly trying to stay clear of a group of meno's that seemed destracted at the moment. She moved quickly trying to find a place were she could thing. Her insane laughed was going to get her killed, but she couldn't help her self she was enjoying her self so much. Then she droped to the ground and looked around. " Man i think i'm lost... wait i've never been here before of caure i'm lost" Burūmūn says itching for a fight.

#12Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
[Bump for Amy]

http://www.bleachstory.net

#13Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Anonymous
((I'm still here, just didn't see much activity till yesterday. Was waiting on for you guys.))

#14Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:22 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
[We;;, can you reply now?]]

#15Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:35 am

Anonymous
((ok, sorry, just that work caught up to me and barely had time to get around fully to this site ^^; Plus Udar, could you PM me I want to ask something in private that I would like to get a opinion from. ))
Slumping from her sleep hearing a near by howl of some hollows, they're not far but how it felt she wasn't really strong yet to face them, Quickly shifting over to her beast form and darts as fast as she can finding an other small cavern on a cliffs base. Sniffing the air to see that its clean from hollows, walks in to inspect it more, nothing much but deep enough for her to hide in the shadows.
Letting out a toothy yawn and grumbled on how she hates it that she has to run but what could she do really in this predicament. But something cause her nose by surprise, another soul? Here? And how? Mustering up her legs to bear with her more as she starts to dash towards the one's spirit scent, hoping that her nose will lead her to a fellow that could help her out to get out of this hell hole.

#16Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:13 am

Anonymous
((what happened around you two? hope that this isn't abandoned..)

#17Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:51 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
[She left. are you still here?]

#18Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:43 am

Anonymous
((damn.... And ya I am, but I wasn't here as much 'cuz my internet got turned off for a while and still on that edge. But I'm nether the less))

#19Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:46 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
[[I see. You wish to continue?]]

#20Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:30 am

Anonymous
(( *nods* I would, maybe we can probably find someone to maybe also take part in this, but its your decision on that part, but please, let's continue))

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum