Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
[OOC: I will reply tomorrow ASAP. Lost my net for awhile. Okay, I'll PM you. Smile ]

http://www.bleachstory.net

#22Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Anonymous
(( ok ))

#23Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:47 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The woman no longer mattered to him. As he started to let her getaway from him. She was no longer needed. But however the feeling of lust was inside of him still. He was confused in away or two, guessing; why was is still inside of him but he had no intention of taking it as a serious problem.

Taking is Zanpakutou, Udarsha examined it. It was very clean. There was no dirt marks or such. It was because of the way he handled it. He was a much caring man. Who loathes things getting dirty in a way. After examining the Zanpakutou; Udarsha had the idea of using it against someone. Not a hollow. A shinigami. A shinigami who was slowing making the presence of coming towards him.

#24Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:35 am

Anonymous
She darted to what looked like a semi populate area, but doesn't know for sure, but that's what she was picking up both from scent and feel. The she wolf cautiously sneaked around a few pillars, finally getting a glimpse of whom she was feeling the spiritual pressure from. Her ears flicked up and trots shyly towards him, wagging her tail a bit but was still a bit weary, don't know if he's friend or foe.

#25Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:27 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
There she was. Waiting for him at the edge of his long journey. But was it a human, a shinigami or an arrancar? It was quite hard to tell because of the darkness. "Hello, who goes there?!" Udarsha called out.

#26Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:28 pm

Anonymous
Her ears perked up again, walking more towards the stranger, sadly and apparently this guy can't see as well as she can being what she is. "Easy now, I'm not here to harm you, just curious of why a fellow kin is wondering within these parts of the worlds?" She said softly, getting closer to show her feral form with her eyes blazing a soft bronze glow. Studying the stranger to see who he is and if he's good at heart. " My Name's Amaya Yamireiki, I was dragged here and lost my crew, doubt that they could be alive..."

#27Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:15 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Udarsha said nothing but just started at the woman or animal. She was some kind of hybrid being. This was the 1st time Udarsha had ever saw such a thing. But he knew it was common and most normal. "Hello. Are you a hybrid animal or something?" he said slowly looking at it.

#28Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:41 am

Anonymous
She chuckled seeing his slight confusion and its was within his voice too. "Heheh I'm an Ookamirei.... Think what the humans call a 'Werewolf'. By the looks like it this is your 1st time seeing something like this eh?" She said warmly looking around, apparently there's no light not even a dimmed area for him to see. "What brings you here? Ya lookin' to get out?"

#29Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Udarsha looked at the creature with keen eyes. "Me? Trying to get out? No, no you are mistaken. I'm hunting for hollows. Kind of bored staying in the outside world...Y' know?" Udarsha said putting a small smile on his face. "But anyway, is this how you..er...normally look, huh?"

#30Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost In The Forest CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Anonymous
tilts her head but shakes her head, "Oh.. Well that maybe the case but I had my fill of hollows..." giving some hint of honest discomfort from what happen prior. "And not really, I do have a human form but I changes to this form to conserve some of my energy at least..." As she sits down next to him her tail curled around the outline of her body. "I guess you want to at least see me huh? If you can at least find a good dim light I might show you."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum