Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Kuroi

Kuroi

September NPC Jam: Gotei 13

OVERVIEW
Okay Everyone, here's the deal. Bleach Story currently has a patchwork group of NPC Captains and Vice-Captains, this NPC Jam is aimed at filling in the captain positions and empty Vice-Captain positions. This NPC Jam can also allow you to revamp, or replace old captains which are underdeveloped to be reviewed by the team of graders. There will be prizes and rewards of course as well as an extra prize for someone with the most creative application.

Please apply with this template below.
Code:

[b]Name of Captain/Vice-Captain: [/b]
[b]What Squad do they belong to: [/b]
[b]Link to Page: [/b]
[b]Brief Summary: [/b]

REQUIREMENTS AND BOUNDARIES
Now, all applications must be a minimum of tier 2-3 for captains and 3-2 for Vice-Captains. The maximum tier for a captain is 2-1 and Lieutenants can not be higher than 3-1. Only three Vice Captains can have Bankai, but the majority of the captains must have bankai. The characters must be pure shinigami, NO Vizards etc.

PRIZES
Okay so now those who are interested obviously get prizes for their effort, there is a small amount of prizes for participating with added benefits for those that have their character accepted. For submitting any application you will earn 1 BS point, this doesn't stack so it is only one no matter how many you submit. Now those that have their application accepted get an extra one for VCs, and two points for captains, this does indeed stack so if you have two VCs accepted and one captain that is four BS points.

GRADING TEAM
Applications will be graded on quality, creativity, powers and basically just stick to makin them unique and not to OP that they are all Yamamoto like powerhouses. Those grading can submit applications although only other graders can review them.

So, basically, hat the graders what to see is something original, creative and realistic; in the grading process, the character's suitability to the role of captain/vice-captain will weight more than cool powers and story, so keep that in mind. The atmosphere in their division, the role of the character in the division; what kind of leader they are, how they became a leader?

LIST OF SUBMITTED NPCS
Athanasios, Oleg ~ Captain of Division 12 by Erida
Atanasi, Takumi ~ Vice-Captain of Division 12 by Luke
Hitohana, Hanae ~ Captain of Division 13 by Erida
Akemi Hayashi ~ Captain of Squad Four by Kaitou
Karasu Mattaki ~ Captain of Squaad Eight by Kaitou

Kuroi

Kuroi
Up for review. Any problems? If not repost as an announcement, just leave any problems, queries, doubtful points etc. and I will address them later.

Anonymous
nah, this is fine, Kuroi, I'll post it up in the NPC section as a annoncement, who will be on the judging team? I presume you will be and I was thinking of it, but I wanna put in a entry, so idk how that would work X/

Anonymous
Name of Lieutenant: Takumi Atanasi
What Squad do they belong to: Squad 12
Link to Page: http://www.bleachstory.net/t7059-takumi-atanasi-lieutenant-of-squad-twelve
Brief Summary: Takumi is a artificial soul, created within a body and formed from Oleg, Takumi is Oleg's first creation along these lines and is his unoffical son as well as his lieutenant

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Name of Captain/Vice-Captain: Captain
What Squad do they belong to: Division 13
Link to Page: http://www.bleachstory.net/t7089-hitohana-hanae#85173
Brief Summary: Hanae is one of the eldest captains of Gotei 13, respected by her subordinates and colleagues; she's fiercely devoted and loyal to her subordinates and her home, and a workaholic, who probably works harder than anyone else in the entire Soul Society, to escape the demons of her past. I gave her the zanpakuto meant for my character; original concept of the zanpakuto was inspired and co-created with Luke/Fauna. To get the best impression of her, read her personality and role suggestion ^_^

Also, since I was recently appointed as a MM, I'd like to add to Kuroi's instructions, that the graders will want to see something original (the character in general, but mainly the powers; don't go for fire manipulation >:-D) and realistic (a few bits of their history, and how that history affects them; everyone has a story, and this is especially important for captain and VC NPCs). REMEMBER TO INCLUDE HOW THEY AFFECT THEIR DIVISION, LIKE WHAT IS THEIR STYLE OF BEING A LEADER, HOW THEY BECAME A VC/CAPTAIN, ETC. For example, Hanae puts a lot of work on her subordinates, but rewards those who carry out the duties; she acts motherly over her subordinates, but demands a lot from them, and constantly tests them; she succeeded her father in the position, as her family has held the position for generations.

^^^ The above is for those wishing to have their NPC approved.

Ragar Rose III

Ragar Rose III
Wait this means I can't join the Soul Society D: This messes up so many things.

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Not necessarily? I haven't read your app, but if you're aiming for a captain/vice-captain role, we're selectively reserving them. The position of Captain of 6th Division will go to Kuroi character, for example.

Would you explain what exactly is your problem? ^_^

Anonymous
it's fine Erida, he misunderstood the concept of the NPC jam, his character is aiming for third seat of either squad nine or six ^^

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
http://www.bleachstory.net/t7105-athanasios-oleg#85338

^^^ The captain of Division 12, rebooted. My version of Oleg contributes to the organization and the plot way more than an another version of Mayuri ^_^ See the role suggestion on detail of purpose.

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
The NPC JAM has been updated!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum