Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Kuroi

Kuroi
NOTICE: For those participating feel free to either replace or revamp old NPCs. Erida makes a good point about it by taking it upon herself to revamp Oleg.

Anonymous
Additional Note: yes, members can remake or update current NPCs, I would like to say that I would like a focus on filling the gaps in positions first, then focus on updating older NPCs later since right now, my concern is that we'll be more focused on updating old NPCs instead of getting to the center of the issue which is all the empty positions in captain and lieutenant spots, so I would like to encourage people to fill in the gaps first, then work on updates for NPCs, that is all

Anonymous
bumping~

Kuroi

Kuroi
I suggest we close it since it is now October or make it a September-October NPC Jam.

Anonymous
might as well keep it running till we get all of them filled up ^^

Alysstrasza

Alysstrasza

Name of Captain/Vice-Captain: Akemi Hayashi
What Squad do they belong to: Captain of Squad 4
Link to Page: [NPC]
Brief Summary: With a shikai & bankai which can heal massive areas at a time, Akemi is a diehard pacifist who will let herself get beaten to death before she lifts her zanpakuto. Even if it does mean her death, she will use her shikai or bankai to heal other people at any cost, because she does not like seeing people hurt.

Alysstrasza

Alysstrasza
Name of Captain/Vice-Captain: Karasu Mattaki
What Squad do they belong to: Division 8
Link to Page: [NPC]
Brief Summary: While he appears to be apathetic and uncaring, he actually cares deeply for everything he does. However, as the leader of the Defense Division, he uses his bankai at most times to keep the Spirit World safe.

Anonymous
Name of Captain/Vice-Captain: Raikatuji, Harushiro
What Squad do they belong to: Division 8
Link to Page: http://www.bleachstory.net/t7220-npc-raikatujiharuhiro-vice-captain-of-squad-8
Brief Summary: While he may seem goofy, Raika is actually serious about his job. He is a hard working person always keeping ahead of his work. Most often he acts goofy and careless. Raika always acts superior in front of his peers telling them things that he was told by his captain

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Name of Captain/Vice-Captain: Kirigaya Kyoraku
What Squad do they belong to: Squad 1 Captain
Link to Page: http://www.bleachstory.net/t7201-kirigaya-kyoraku-captain-commander-of-the-gotei-13
Brief Summary: Kirigaya Kyoraku is hard working and laid back at the same time. He became Captain-Commander at a young age (for a Shinigami) after rising through the ranks in a bloody clash between the Gotei 13 and one of the Hollow Kingdoms. His Zanpakuto controls music, and anyone who refuses to fight to the rhythm of combat dies, as his skill is unmatched.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum