Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Anonymous
Manda ran ranting and raving through Los Noches. Many seemed to ignore her commands at first. They must have thought the Octavia Espada to be a joke spot or something. Once her temper rose, however, they began to flee from her. In time those whom she commanded to take posts as commanded by the Primera finally did so. They must have finally realized that she was only doing as she was told to by the Primera himself. Once she made sure that Las Noches would be protected she headed off after the Primera to join the fight. With anger welling deep inside she used Sonido to hurry and catch up to the rest, working to get there as fast as possible. Once she was close by she would draw her twin Zanpaktou and begin to slice though a few of the numberos that were at the edge of the field. She did not want to get to far into the fight, at least just yet. She wanted to help, but not to get in the way at the same time. She also began to survey the field to see, as she fought, whom she might be able to help as she made her way around. She also kept an eye out for any approaching foes.

Mei

Mei
The atmosphere seemed to be rather thick lately. Fear, anticipation, worry, and many other emotions seemed to be flying through the air. These feelings had only been heightened when the word seemed to spread of units being mobilized to Hueco Mundo. It was quite a surprise and made the Fourth Seat of Squad Three rather nervous to hear. How would this work out? She was the highest seated officer after the Captain himself. Surely, she would be put under some sort of responsibility, which she never thought would become a possibility at this point. However, she wasn't complaining and it couldn't be helped. Mei would do anything that was asked of her, anything for her squad, anything for the Soul Society, and it would all be out of great happiness.

Mei had been standing outside the barracks staring at the sky. It was blue as it normally was and seemed to be losing it's happy demeanor every time those brown eyes looked up to it. How boring it was seeing the same thing day after day. Soon, Mei's thoughts would be interrupted by a member of the squad. "Fourth Seat Tsaki!" His voice was full of urgence and his body language seemed to scream the word 'problem'. The girl would watch as another member ran straight by her and into the barracks. He seemed to be headed in the direction of the captain's office. "Yes? What is it?" Mei would reply in a soft and calm tone but showing much care as she turned back toward the member. "Dead Bodies have been found... they seem to be a message... to the soul society," his words were quick but his sentences held short pauses. Mei could only stare as he spoke the words he did. "Where?" She would ask as soon as he was done her voice becoming more stern and cold.

The brunette had arrived not too long before the Luke, the Captain, had. It was quite a horrendous sight and one Mei almost couldn't bear to look at. They were definitely deceased so there was nothing her zanpakuto could do for them. This sight began as a disgust in Mei's eyes almost a fear but soon turned into a pocket of rage. Anger and disappointment were evident on her features as brown eyes settled upon each one. Then, Squad Three's Captain had come along to see the sight for himself. It wouldn't take but a moment to figure out that Luke was also enraged by such an act. An aura of black surrounded his very person and the way he spoke seemed to encourage the shinigami around him to want to battle. Of course, Mei wouldn't need any speech to go against any monster that would do such a thing and she wouldn't hesitate to take out anyone involved.

The squad was soon being forced into action, although many of the members seemed glad to be involved. Mei had no room to talk considering she was quite ready, as well. Mei would follow the Captain as he led the squad to where the garganta would be to Hueco Mundo. Luke seemed very eager but still full of rage, which Mei would try her hardest to avoid thinking about. She also noticed he seemed to be rather on edge when he reached for his zanpakuto as a garganta opened up near him. Of course, it seemed many other shinigami had done the same although most didn't seem to unsheathe them, Mei being one of them. Apparently, they had come to deliver some sort of message and was delaying Luke's schedule. However not wanting to delay the rest of the squad, Mei would continue on with the other shinigami. Luke would surely make his way to Hueco Mundo without them and if he didnt want them to continue on, all he would have to do is say so.

Soon the squad would find itself at the entrance to the other world but they wouldn't stop there. However, they wouldn't automatically be ready to enter as soon as they arrived. The group would have to wait for the garganta to be opened. Once the Kido Commander had opened the garganta, Squad Three would be ready to enter. "Let's go," Mei would say sternly as she stepped into the garganta not forgetting to use her reishi to create footholds. This she would remind the others of before continuing the journey. After a while of moving forward, the group would make it to the other side where they would be able to see the battlefield. "The enemy must be eliminated," Mei would say in a rather loud voice and then hear the approval of the squad behind her.

Anonymous

2582#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
Luke listened carefully to the numeros's response as he detailed the events in Hueco mundo; Dante's recent conquest of the south and the murder of its ruler, a being known as Karasu. It was worrying news to hear of such a being's downfall at the hands of Dante, even though they sounded similar, Karasu hadn't been the one to give into his wild desires and worked with the espada or at least, agreed enough to not engage them directly. But it was only another snag in this plan that Luke didn't like, especially when it came from the mouth of someone so arrogant like this numeros.

"I see and thanks for the use of your garganta, but just to be sure..." Luke told the numeros before releasing some of his spiritual pressure, which would have made the numeros collapse to the ground at its very presence; if the numeros was smart, it would know that Graven wasn't the only one who didn't go full force, especially with his stronger releases. The world to the numeros would suddenly drain of the normal colour range besides from black and white and the plant life within range of Luke's spiritual pressure died in a manner of despair, as if life itself no longer had any meaning to live on and cut off its own supply of life giving nutrients, signified as leaves fell, lifelessly to the ground. Luke's spiritual pressure then grew around as another, more darker yet strangely familiar power came into Luke's spiritual pressure if the numeros had ever experience what Dante's spiritual pressure felt like as the spiritual pressure solidified and became four, black demonic looking hands with long curved fingernails like claws.

These shadowy arms grabbed the rims of the garganta, flooding the empty void with its power, aiding to stabilize it for Luke's journey to hueco mundo and to the battle field. Luke stepped into the beckoning void, forming foot folds to walk on using the shinigami's way of standing in the air with reishi. He heard the arrancar say soul king's speed to him, to which Luke simply nodded before flash stepping into the abyss, closing the garganta behind him. This was the first time for Luke to transverse the garganta without capturing a hollow and making it fly or run through the garganta, but his anger at the atrocities Dante had caused in the soul society was allowing his other self to show itself more then normal with his eyes becoming hollowfied and his right arm bulging before both the glove and the bandages burst, revealing the true nature of his right arm; it was covered with small, black scales, similar in appearance to dragon scales, with long claw-like fingernails and even causing the skin under the scales to turn a nightmarish black.

(Meanwhile, in Karasu's former throne room)

Dante was sat in Karasu's old throne with a wicked grin on his face while Annora paced the room, coated in the corpses of a few remaining of Karasu's forces that were dumb enough to enter the room. Dante himself would appear to be sleeping before Graven walked into the room through the massive gap in the wall where the doors used to be before Dante had blasted them down with a cero. Dante opened a single eye towards the fallen king of the north as he addressed Annora, telling her to move as he stated he had business with her master. She scowled at him with deadly intent, not even caring that he released his spiritual pressure, she was used to such dense spiritual from hanging around her "father" for her entire life and she was far from intimidated by him; only seeing him made her hate grow even more, enough that her fists trembled with the thoughts of pummelling her fists into his face, which Graven may mistake for her being affected by his spiritual pressure. But before she could yell at him for his insolence, Dante spoke up, sitting up on his new throne.

"So the ghost of the north enters his tomb; I didn't think having to beat you a second time would have been necessary, yet I don't smell the fear you once had...no matter, soon all of hueco mundo will be at my fingertips and soon, every hollow shall do as they please under my rule as it always has been and always should be," Dante spoke, grinning at the thought of beating Graven for a second time, he especially was looking forward to using his full power against Graven, unlike the last time.

It was then the air besides the two kings started the spark, not from just the sheer power of their spiritual pressures clashing, just from the background release of it, but also from cracks in the fabric of the space before Luke burst from the forcibly opened garganta; landing on his knees and hands, if you could still call his right arm a human hand by how much it had changed as it had developed larger scales, curving around the elbow like some kind of natural armour and the smaller scales had now formed over his entire right arm, his eyes burning with anger, his spiritual pressure now showing its true nature as not a Vizard as two separate entities, but a fusion of both into one. Luke Stared at Dante as the throne room drained itself of colour in the presence of Luke's spiritual pressure. Dante looked at Luke, grinning at him before getting up and walked pasted Graven.

"Ah, oh well; Sorry, but family matters have...risen," Dante said in a taunting way to Graven as he past him by, turning his gaze to Annora, "...He's all yours, as promised, have a good time with him while me and my brother have a little chat," Dante told Annora, to which she silently thanked her "father" before using her sonido to aim for a clash with Graven, going with her "father's" brutal, straight forward approach to battle, although unlike him, she had a much better sonido then him as well as she did enjoy just killing people when their back was turned like when she killed the sentries on the wall.

"It's about time I finally meet you, Graven of the north; I hope you provide me with a entertaining fight before you die!" She growled as she would take a step forward, trying to press her blade against Graven as Dante stood before Luke.

"So, this is your new host, brother? He seems rather suitable as per usual," Dante said, looking at Luke's shadow arms, his eyes and his mutated arm. Luke huffed a little before replying.

"...Sorry, but I don't know who your talking about since I believe there's been a mistake of identity..." Luke said, his hateful eyes burning towards Dante before he used his arms to punch Dante's chin, sending him flying upwards, Luke leapt upwards, using flash step to catch up to him when he got his footing in the sky with Luke appearing a few meters from him, the shadow arms reseeding into his shadow mark on his back, "...My name is Luke Yasenha, captain of squad three and I ain't your brother, but I'll be sure you regret the murder of those innocent people you slaughtered in the seireitei, that I promise you," Luke said, giving another burst of spiritual pressure as he was coated in a black aura. Dante grinned, having not been injured by the punch, but surprised by the strength and the fact that, unlike other cases of shadow merging with another spiritual being, the host was the one to retain control instead of shadow being in control of the host body.

"So you say, but I smell my brother inside you and I sense both of your intents to kill me, so let's skip the chitchat and fight already, so come at me, captain," Dante said, giving a psychotic laugh while tears ran down his cheeks before releasing his own blood-like spiritual pressure, drawing his zanpakuto, they both charged each other with Dante launching himself into the air while Luke went with a underside arc with his zanpakuto, clashing with enough force to release a large shockwave bubble that could be heard over the entire battlefield as their spiritual pressure clashed in a display of black and red energies pressing against each other in a dramatic clash.

Muerte and Escasez saw that their combined ceros were counted by the arrancar's own cero causing a clash where both exploded before hitting their targets. Muerte listened to the arrancar's ramblings about them as he seemingly had knowledge of them during the time they were involved in the conquest of the north and about taking them in alive, releasing his spiritual pressure to try to force them to their knees, but what the arrancar maybe surprised to learn that Muerte and Escasez remained standing without any such negative effects as they had been living with Dante and his massive background spiritual pressure for so long, they had adapted to resist high levels of spiritual pressure and its effects. He then took on a ready stance as he fired a barage of ceros from the parts of his body that didn't rely on his hands being free to use it. Muerte then stood up in front of Escasez as he used the blade of his halberd to draw the symbol of infinity in the sand.

"Show them to their graves, Jinete sin Cabeza!" Muerte spoke the release command for his ressurecion as his zanpakuto glowed black before transforming into multiple shades that surrounded Muerte, that swirled around him before he cleared them with his new form; he was now from the bottom, a black horse with white hair around the hooves and from the neck upwards, a skeleton, connected to its bottom half by its spinal cord upwards to its skull, its eye sockets filled with red flames while his new bony frame was covered in a grim reaper's clock with the hood over his skull as black mist vented from his spiritual pressure around a two meter radius around him. In his right hand was a ten meter long whip, made completely out of human skulls with the top blade being similar to a scythe with smaller, fish hook type blades in every skull down to the handle, made of a human arm bone, wrapped in black leather. Muerte smiled as the ceros that once threaten them now died as they broke up before even hitting them.

"Just because you might be stronger then us, doesn't mean this will be easy for you, come on, Escasez, let's show this guy what we are made of," Muerte told Escasez and he was only too happy to obliged as he took a low stance, putting his left foot forwards while pointing his halberd in the same direction.

"Make them suffer, Alacrán," Escasez spoke aloud as a burst of red spiritual pressured formed around him in a cloud of red mist, before dissipating slowly to reveal that Escasez now had two pincers that covered everything from his elbow down to his hands, where the pincers replaced his hands, his mask fragment was now more in the appearance of a scorpion's head with two small tusks, although one was missing from his defeat by D'gerik. He now also possessed his six feet long tail with tree stingers in a trident shape. Escasez laughed wickedly as Muerte addressed the arrancar standing before them.

"Come on, then, arrancar, bring it or is flinging ceros the only thing your good at?" Muerte said, openly mocking the arrancar before both himself and Escasez took up a guard stand, ready for whatever the arrancar would bring.

Tau saw her attack getting blocked with the rifle's stock as he made rather poor assumption about her style of fighting and that she attacked without even asking if he was a friend or foe. She hated that about men, believing themselves to better then women and thinking they know everything. Tau watched as he let go of his zanpakuto with his left hand, wrapping his arm around her waist like you see in a romance, even more so when he asked her name. Deciding to use this to her advantage, she sneakily shifted her blade into a thrusting position.

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Tau would say before suddenly thrusting the blade through the shinigami's gut and forcing the blade through the other side, she knew it would be very hard to avoid as he had put them very close together and he wouldn't be able to guard using his zanpakuto or whatever it was now. She would then break the lock he had on her and move back against a wall of the ruins of the castle, "...The name is Tau of the furies and I don't like you presuming things, disgusting male, your all the same, thinking you know everything about me, your just pigs, all of you," Tau told him harshly, showing her displeasure of being that close to a male and if her attack was successful, her blade would be dripping with his blood as it dropped onto the once great halls of Karasu's castle.

"But if you really need to know, I don't have to ask whether your a friend or foe, all shinigami are enemies to hollows and arrancars alike, even if you aligned yourself with the espada and worse yet, your a man which only makes me hate you more," Tau explained, swinging her sword to get more of the shinigami's blood off of it as she looked down on him, she wasn't stupid and it was rather obvious his shikai, whatever it did was primarily a long range weapon, meaning it suffered at close range combat with the pitiful blade it had at the front of the barrel as she waited for his response.

In the meanwhile, her fellow furies, Iota and Mù were observing the battlefield where they notice two key fighters entering the fight; Manda, the eighth espada and a little and adorable shinigami that had just entered the fight with a large force of shinigami. Mù looked to her fellow fury, smiling warmly.

"Aww, do you see that little one down there? she's adorable, please, can I fight her, Iota-chan?" Mù begged playfully and Iota giggled before patting her lesbian lover on the back.

"Sure, Mù-chan, have fun," Iota purred before letting Mù go after the little shinigami, appearing before her with her arms out, aiming to grab the child-like shinigami and toss her away from the fight so they could fight more privately while Iota dashed down from the sky towards Manda, her zanpakuto drawn, ready to clash with the busty eighth espada who was really attractive for someone like Iota as she aimmed to clash with Manda, smiling with glee.

"Hey honey~ don't mind me, but I couldn't help but engage someone as attractive as you are," Iota purred as she would press downwards against whatever Manda used to guard as the winds she commanded caused the wind to swirl around them, creating a mini sandstorm. Meanwhile, Mù would have released the little shinigami and would land a few meters from her, checking her body out naughtily.

"Just as I thought, your so unbelievably cute~ its such a shame we have to fight, but I like playing with my food," Mù purred seductively, drawing her zanpakuto from its sheath as a space-aged katana before dashing forwards, aiming to clash with the little shinigami and to see what she got.

technique log

N/A

Graven Fel

Graven Fel

0231#words
0000#blood

#tier2-1
#[url=]bgm[/url]

©2013 caliburn

Glaring at Dante as he stalked off to deal with Luke, Graven turned his gaze back to the young woman. Her reiatsu was significantly weaker than his, but she was able to withstand his monstrous spiritual pressure, which was an impressive feat. She launched herself at the Primera, blade sparking against Graven's Hierro as it ground harmlessly against his skin. Punching her in the stomach, launching the girl across the room in the process, he noted that she had a few facial features similar to Alyss. For that matter, her single mindedness, red hair, and overall demeanor were reminiscent of Graven himself. Frowning, Graven felt her reiatsu, causing him to have flashbacks from the familiar feel of it.

~Graven wrapped his arms around Alyss' waist from behind, kissing the base of her neck and soothing her furrowed brow as she stressed about reports of a Vasto Lorde-class Hollow destroying fringe communities. Stress was bad for expectant mothers and Graven was getting fed up with the young upstart that was causing all of it. Letting a hand stray down to his mate's belly, he let out a small pulse of his massive reiatsu, feeling a tiny but strong pulse return to his palm. The couple grinned in wonder at their child, and the proud father committed the feel of the decisively feminine reiatsu of his daughter to memory. He would never forget.~
technique log

N/A

Kuroi

Kuroi

0000#words

#tier2-2
#template
OOC: Luke please don't use black as Muerte's speech colour, it was incredibly difficult to read for me.. Also one of the reason's I didn't use black as Kuroi's speech colour.

©2013 Caliburn
Wow, Kuroi didn't even  acknowledge his opponents talk. He had one purpose here, that purpose was to defeat these two mongrels that stood in his way, his twin katana glinted with its pale shade of red although as Escasez tried to release his resurreccion to fight with him he would disappear and if Muerte was lucky he would feel a small breeze as Kuroi appeared only to aim to slash his now transforming foe. He didn't give a damn they were in their release states, his own was stronger but he saw no point in releasing it against such opponents.

If his attack on Escasez was successful he would be forced back a few meters with a gaping slash wound, although it might have healed as he released. Muerte's name meant death, but can death be killed. In this case Kuroi didn't care, his body would disappear to aim to cut at his horse-like rear. In case Muerte tried to kick him he would appear slightly to the side and aim to give him a would up the side of his body as he did so mid-sonido. If it all went well, Kuroi would appear where he originally stood completely unfazed. He could sense a few people around, the power from the castle was occasionally sending shockwaves through the ground. He could sense the Espada in combat and also some shinigami, one of Lambda's squad had engaged a little girl and an espada... on that note. Where was she? Kuroi actually wondered where the woman was, it was unlike Dante to leave his most powerful subordinates at home especially in an invasion.

technique log

N/A

Saelien

Saelien
The battle raged on, outside and inside the castle, all around Saelien but not quite reaching him.  Soldiers died, mauled, gutted nearby, falling slain to the sands, but not by Saelien's hand.  They seemed to ignore him, both sides, choosing to find their fate fighting for a cause they believed in rather than at the blades of death itself.  It was an amusing sight.  Even the pair that now struggled for their lives, the familiar shinigami and the young girl of an arrancar, paid Saelien no attention despite how close he was, despite the certainty that his blades possessed.  No matter.  Their fight was one that had just begun, and sadly it looked to be a fight, no swift death administered from either side.  It held Saelien's attention for a few brief moments before he grew bored - he doubted there would be too much to see from such a fight.

Inside the castle, it seemed most of the stronger arrancar from either side were pitting themselves against each other.  Such a chaotic battleground did not interest Saelien much - far too much could go wrong.  Many fools had died in the past in such a melee by focusing on their opponent, only to be blown away by a stray cero.  No, instead, Saelien stalked the ruins, pesquisa flaring, searching for something to target.

There.  A lone figure, surrounded by the reiatsu signatures of vermin.  Saelien believed it was Espada class, cutting through fodder.  With a smile, Saelien used sonido to clear the distance, arriving in front of the 8th Espada, Manda.

He held no ill will towards the Espada, nor did he hold any kind of loyalty to the Army of Blood.  He was here to gauge the spirits of both sides, and to watch one side die.  And if the survivor was left weakened?  All the better.  But such a motive would simply make him an enemy of too many souls once the battle was over, and as such his vocal reasoning would follow a different path.

"Espada.  I believe I know your name - I have heard it before.  Manda Murluz, is it not?"

An arrancar no different to the trash that Manda had been cutting down now chose his moment to run at Saelien, blade raised.  Saelien sidestepped the blow contemptuously, barely flicking his wrist to cause one of his own blades to catch the fool in the stomach, and momentum did the rest of the work, the unfortunate soul parting clean in two against the monomolecular edge. Saelien raised the now bloody blade, pointing it at Manda.

"I have not yet chosen which side is worth supporting.  Can you convince me with those swords, Octava Espada?"

Makoto Amada

Makoto Amada
It seemed the stronger arrancar had made a slip. Kageyama smacked Tau in the mouth with the barrel of his zanpakuto and kicked her away, forcing the blade from his stomach. Kageyama quickly jumped away. He hovered not far above her head, the barrel of Nanbokusenso held straight at the top of her body and his blood, bright red, pulsed from his abdomen down onto the arrancar. Kageyama pulled at the top of his rifle and flicked his right thumb on the side next to the trigger. A clicking sound was heard. Kageyama held the stock of Nanbokusenso in the pocket of his right shoulder. He did not hold his chin to the ststock, instead simply kept it ready. He was close enough that he didn't need to aim.

"Mark for Death" Kageyama mumbled, squeezing the trigger.

"Dance of Ritual Sacrifice"

A ball formed at the front of Nanbokusenso just small enough that it did not touch the bayonet.As soon as it appeared, Kageyama used shunpo, taking himself out of the castle and onto the sands of Hueco Mundo.

Anonymous
The fight was indeed on and there was much of it happening around Manda. She could feel the many different fights going on around her. As she was taking out lesser arrancar she felt a familiar reiatsu. She stopped for just a moment to see if she could find the owner, Luke. It had gotten much stronger since she had last seen him. However, the reiatsu seemed to vanish as Dante appeared to fight him. This only served to momentarily distract her as she resumed her fighting once again.

This, however, did not last for long as someone began to speak to her. She stopped, attacking once many of the foes in the area were taken care of and looked at the new arrival. He seemed to know who she was though she had no idea whom he was. This served to frustrate her slightly. She was not in the mood to play around with someone who, at least to her, seemed like they wanted to just sit and watch on the sidelines. She was about to address him when another arrancar attacked him. Like the rest of the vermin she had been fighting he took care of it with ease. Well, at least she knew that he could handle himself. Then he raised his blade and aimed it at her and seemingly challenged her. He even knew her Espada rank. Needless to say she was not very happy with this turn of events. She stood up fully and looked him over before formulating a reply to him.

”My swords would not give you the time of day as of right now. If your so undecided then maybe you should just keep watching from the sidelines as us Espada take out the trash. Then you can make your…..” She was just barely able to bring up one of her zanpakuto to defend against Iota as the arrancar came right at her. She was getting ready to push her off when a dust storm started to rage around her, well, that is how Manda saw it at least. Not knowing if she had power over the dust or wind Manda felt it better to try and hamper her efforts a bit. She pushed the other arrancar off her and jumped back, using some of her reiatsu to float in the air.

”I don’t care who you are or why you feel the need to engage the Dragon Queen. I do not like being interrupted at all. What you did was just plain rude. I think I’m going to have to teach you a lesson in manners.” As she is talking dark thunder clouds begin to roll in. This is a sign that she is not very pleased and is going to show it. Once the clouds are overhead she lets the rain fall, covering the ground with water quickly. Then, without warning, she sends 5 bolts of lightning down towards both Iota and Saelien, showing her displeasure at having both want to fight her. Even if the lightning bolts hit both will only feel a shock. It’s the water that they need to fear as it begins to arise. Manda would stand at the ready, waiting for either one to attack her, wondering how each would react to her attacks.

Techniques used:

Mei

Mei
Brown eyes watched as the men and women around her continued in the direction of the fighting. They were in such high spirits and quite ready to take on this Army of Blood. Of course, it seemed to be lesser powered shinigami against lesser powered arrancar, while the same could be said about greater powers against greater powers. Then, there were those like her that wondered what she would do. Would she join the squad to eliminate the lesser powers? Would she simply command and heal the injured? It seemed to be something that Mei hadn't quite thought all the way through. She had no clue what Luke would have wanted her to do. She had never been in any position of power over anything before. She had always been a rule and order follower. This was quit the predicament she had been placed in. However, her mind wouldn't go unanswered for long as a girl had taken Mei but surprise and tackled her.

This tackle would take the duo away from the main area of the battlefield and to a more empty area. Mei would surprisingly land on her feet with a small slide across the ground. The brown eyes shinigami would look up to see the female arrancar looking her over. At this point, the fourth seats face would turn a shade of red. Everything had caught her completely off guard and now she wasn't even thinking about the battle. "What do you think you're doing! Don't call me cute!" Then, Mei noticed the arrancar finished unsheathing her zanpakuto, so she unsheathed her own. By this time, the shinigami was fully in the right state of mind and was ready for the impact of the arrancar's zanpakuto against her own. With both hands on the hilt, the small shinigami would feel the pressure as the blades connected but not for long.

Mei had now become quite serious and would also become rather aggressive towards this arrancar. Brown eyes watched as she pressed her own blade upon the arrancar's with a great amount of force, which was meant to send the other female backwards. With the amount of force that was applied to the collision of the blades, the female arrancar wouldn't be able to keep herself from falling onto her rear. During the moment of contact with the arrancar's rear and the ground, Mei would shunpo so that she was directly in front of the woman. The dagger attached to the end of the shinigami's zanpakuto would click as she pulled it out of place. After doing so, she would flip her sword so the blade was facing out and she could swing it upwards. If the zanpakuto were to make contact with the arrancar's body, it would first make contact with the woman's stomach and only be pushed upwards straight from there. While the fourth seat swung her zanpakuto upwards, she would take her dagger and attempt to stick it in the side of the arrancar's head, since she was at the perfect level for it.

Anonymous

2237#words

#tier2-1
#Luke

©2013 caliburn
The two powerful beings pushed blade against blade as red and black spiritual whirled around them like a twister before blowing apart from the sheer strength of the two beings as they moved back. Luke looked upon Dante as from down below, sand was being blown upwards while a storm was coming overhead. He had never felt so many spiritual pressures, he even felt Mei's, his little fourth seat, fighting somewhere in the battle and he prayed that she would survive this fight. Dante saw that Luke was distracted and grinned in delight.

"You have something on your mind, captain? I wouldn't worry about your forces, compared to mine, they might as well be ants underneath my feet," Dante said with a demonic grin, leaping towards Luke in a spin attack that Luke had to raise his blade to block, the clash sent another wave of spiritual pressure throughout the battlefield like pulses of pure power. Luke stared into the demented eyes of Dante.

"I'm not worried, Dante; in fact, I'd be more concern with this battle...Fall into the void, Zetsubō no Sākuru" Luke spoke as he raised his sword arm behind him in a arc before passing his hand over the blade as it erupted into black mist, reforming as a six foot long pure black katana with a whisper of black mist running around his blade from tip to guard. His spiritual pressure dramatically increased as now, in terms of power, he could be the equal of the head captain. But Dante reminded unphased, laughing as he felt Luke's shinigami and hollow hybrid spiritual pressure as he raised his hands, staring at Luke with his blood roaring through his veins.

"Yes! Such powerful spiritual pressure of both my brother's and a captain of the thirteen court guard squads, its what I've been waiting for; someone to truly test my metal with and someone who isn't bound to as much a handicap as poor Graven down below, come for me, captain, show me what your made of!" Dante laughed in excitement as their power would feel like a ocean had formed in the sky above the battlefield as Dante raised his hand, charging a cero. Luke looked on, raising his free hand in a claw shape as he charged his strongest hado he had as the two energies swirled around both Dante and Luke; one of pure destructive power, the other of lightning, dancing around as the sky opened up as lightning and rain poured down onto the battlefield, their eyes meet before yelling the names of their techniques.

"Cero!/"Hado number sixty-three: Raikōhō!" They called aloud before the two red and yellow beams of power shot fourth from Dante's and Luke's hands before the two energy blasts connected, exploding and, if anyone was looking from below, it would appear as if the storm clouds burst fourth with red and yellow energy with lightning running around the clouds.

Annora growled as her blade scratched harmlessly over Graven's chest, leaving only a small, feint line that quickly disappeared before Graven sucker punched her in the gut, making her whimper in pain before getting thrown against a wall, that broke down when she hit it. However, she then got up, giggling a little crazily to herself as the marks on her stomach healed up and her internal organs repaired themselves as well as she looked at him.

"Not bad, although I guess I'm not used to fight against your hierro yet, don't worry, father told me how to break through tough skin, so don't get cocky, Graven," She told him, spatting on the ground as she spoke his name. However, Graven didn't seem to be listening as he was having his flashback. Annora scowled and walked over to Graven, aiming to punch him out of whatever daydream he was having and at least knock him back into his senses.

"Don't ignore me! I want you conscious before I kill you, not in your happy place," Annora yelled at him, she was getting herself worked up, but she had been waiting for this day ever since she was young enough to understand the words of Dante, her father and how he had trained her to fulfill her desire of killing Graven. She didn't know why, but she had the feeling he was holding back. It was true, the difference in their powers was clear, but she felt that there was something else and that only annoyed her more. She could also feel the massive waves of spiritual pressure from Dante and whatever shinigami he was fighting and what worried her is that the shinigami's spiritual pressure just shot up to a new level. Shaking that off for now, she would come over, using a sonido and grab his throat, pointing her stainless blade towards Graven's head.

"I've waited my whole life for this. I've promised myself to only stain my blade only when your blood drips onto it and my life's goal is complete," Annora told him, her eyes burning before she would attempt to stab into Graven's skull and kill him without mercy nor reservations.

Muerte felt the breeze as the arrancar went into a sonido to slash at Escasez to try and block his release, Muerte used his skull blade whip to quickly wrap it around the arrancar's neck, swinging him around and slamming him into the desert that was quickly becoming stained with blood and Escasez went into his release form as per normal. Although Muerte knew that due to the difference in power, even their strongest attacks would have little effect, but Muerte didn't necessarily need to beat the arrancar, only stall him as the leaders of the army of blood where mobilizing a fresh band of troops and would be here soon from the lands of the west, then once someone more capable of killing this guy showed up, they would head out and help kill off some of the other shinigami that had arrived since the sooner they killed off the shinigami helping the espada, the easier it would be. When the arrancar tried to come slash at Muerte, he simply swung his whip and he would end up back, head first into the desert. Muerte would then retract his whip.

"Whether or not we can beat you doesn't matter, the longer you spend on us, the better it is for us winning and there's nothing you can do about it, that's the only fate I see for you, espada," Muerte chuckled through his teeth before he would grab his skull and rip it clean off, throwing it into the air as a flaming skull head, made of black spiritual pressure replaced the skull, his eyes burning with flames while the eyes in the skull lit up with flames. It would open its mouth before firing a skull bala at the espada. Escasez nodded, understanding that Muerte was using his Quema Cráneo Cabeza (Burning skull head) technique to buy him time for his. He bought his tail up behind him, just above his head and opening his pincers, aiming at the espada as three ceros charged, one at the tip of his tail, one in either pincer as red lightning energy formed a triangle, connecting the three ceros while Muerte's skull sentry would keep the espada busy enough for Escasez to finish.

"Try taking this: Cero Tres Pinchado!" Escasez called out before the three ceros fired at once, forming into one giant cero that was equal in strength to three of his normal ceros combined into a giant destructive force, aiming to hit the espada straight in the face with it and at least get something out of it.

Tau gave a cry as the shinigami smacked her in the face with the stock of his zanpakuto, pushing her away before he kicked her, but she was ready for his kick as she grabbed his leg in a impressively tight hold with just her bare hand before she would smash him into the ground. As he brought up the barrel of his rifle, possibly to fire it at her or whatever it did, She would bring her ocean blue heeled boots and stomp on the arm holding the rifle, aiming to break his wrist so he would be forced to let go of his shikai while point her blade at his throat. She wiped her cheek from where the shinigami had hit her, leaving only a mark on her cheek that wasn't much to talk about.

"Just as I thought; you fight as dirty as you appear, shinigami. Just like the pig you are and just like a pig, I'll gut you up and leave you hanging by your entrails," Tau told him before she would press the blade into his throat, and then, she would slowly use her blade to cut down his chest and down to his privates as if she was preparing to gut a pig. She didn't care, she hated this man and this was war, but it didn't mean she couldn't enjoy gutting these male pigs as the rain started to pour down through the gaps in the ceiling from the storm that had come in.

Iota was having fun, clashing with the beautiful espada before she broke away from the clash and float in the air alongside Iota, telling her she didn't like the interruption and that she was going to teach Iota a lesson. She giggled, a perverted blush on her cheeks while grinning wickedly.

"Mhmm you make getting punished sound so good~ Besides, I love forward to beating you so I can play with your wonderful body," Iota told the buxom espada, licking her lips in anticipation as Manda summoned a storm before bringing fourth lightning down on Iota and the new arrancar that had arrived earlier to talk to Manda. Iota grinned before floating upwards, using the wind to carry her before creating a wind funnel to absorb the lightning and redirect back at Manda, resulting in a small explosion. Iota laughed before turning to the new arrancar, looking a little disappointed the arrancar was a he instead of a she, but she still looked at him all the same.

"You'd beat stand back, wouldn't want you getting caught up in another arrancar's fight, besides, I can't keep saving you so keep out of my way," Iota told him as she formed a blade of wind that would feel like a sharp blade before she launched it at Manda, where it would smack into her, right in her face while Iota came forward, using her blade to fire off several more air blades at Manda before stopping, floating over as the wind had sent large amounts of sand into the air.

"Come on, sweet cheeks, I wanna play with you more~" Iota purred, a playful light in her eyes and a will to kill this arrancar and play with her beautiful corpse.

Mù giggled cutely as she saw the blush on this adorable little shinigami's face appear after she had "removed" them away from the boorish male fighters so she could fight this one personally. After all, how could she resist someone so cute.

"Why not, sweetie?~ the way you face is right now, your gorgeous chocolaty eyes and that adorable hairstyle; You'll be perfect as my sweet little pet," Mù finished as she drew her zanpakuto and clashed with the shinigami. However, Mù was surprised when the little shinigami overpowered her strike and sent her back in a single swing, landing on her ass, giving a weak yelp, but before she could get up, the little shinigami was in front of her, taking out another, smaller weapon from the top of her handle; a small dagger in one hand while she fliped her sword into a upward facing position. She came at Mù again, aiming for her stomach. Mù knew she couldn't match this little shinigami in combat, so she kicked up her spiritual pressure as fire swirled around her before she formed it into a shield of flames to protect her from the attack. However, in doing so, she lost track of her and saw she had go upwards, over her shield, aiming to bring the dagger into her skull. Bring her zanpakuto up to block, she knew she had no choice but to use one of her techniques to gain some ground as she sent the flames into the blade itself, superheating it till it glowed red hot like it had just come out of a forge so when they clashed, sparks and flames poured from the clash of both blade and spiritual pressure.

"Sorry, hun, but unfortunately for you, I won't go down that easily, especially when I'm using my Cremación cuchilla," Mù purred, pushing against the little shinigami before she would push her away as she gather her flames into her hand to make a fireball.

"Although I should have introduced myself, sweetcheeks; My name is Mù~" Mù purred her name before lifting the fireball towards the adorable one and blew on the fireball like she was blowing a kiss, sending the fireball rocketing towards her at a similar speed to a bala, if it hit, it would cause a small, fiery explosion and would leave small third degree burns on the area it touched. Mù would then lower her free hand to see what was coming next.
technique log
Luke's techs:
Spell Name: Raikōhō
Spell Type: Hadō
Spell Number: #63
Spell Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"
Spell Effect: Luke uses this spell by raising the hand facing towards what he his going to be firing at and shaping his hand in a claw-like fashion before a orb of yellow, lightning energy generates at the center of where his fingers are in the claw formation before it fires as a stream of lightning energy, shaped to look like a lightning strike towards the target which explodes violently in a destructive cloud of lightning, causing both explosive damage and electrical damage at once, results vary from person to person

Technique Name: Kokumu no Masamune (Masamune of the black Mist)
Technique Description: This technique is released with a alternative shikai release command, "Fall into the void..." along with the zanpakuto name, but instead of the normal release stance with him taking a fencing stance, he brings his zanpakuto around with his arm straight and full out to the right side, the blade will erupt into black mist as it normally does during release but the final shikai form is different in the fact that now the blade is solid intend of being made of mist, although it still has a thin twirl of black mist around the blade from the tip to where the blade met the hilt, the blade is now a fully, razor sharp six foot sword but because of Zetsubō's unwillingness to fight that would cause bloodshed, the blade does not have any of it's shikai abilities while in this form, although it has a effect similar to Luke's Kangeki Byakurai as when it cuts a enemy, it numbs the area it cuts, making the area feel cold and numb as well as the skin of the area cut turn a cold blue, due to the extreme cold of the blade as the blade was made from solidifying the black mist from its true shikai.

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Enemy will see their skin turn blue with a numbing feeling around the part that the blade cut, numbing lasts for three turns
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Enemy will see their skin turn blue with a numbing feeling around the part that the blade cut, numbing lasts for two turns
Opponent is Equal Tier: Enemy will see their skin turn blue with a numbing feeling around the part that the blade cut, numbing lasts for one turn
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Enemy will only see their skin darken slightly but doesn't numb, although the spot cut will feel cold to the touch
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Enemy will only get some goose bumps and some chilling sensation around the area as a indication they have been hit at all

Shikai appearance in both shikai and "True" shikai states:

Muerte's techs:

Technique Name: Quema Cráneo Cabeza (Burning Skull Head)
Technique Description: A more disturbing technique but one that gives his released form its name; Muerte, to use this technique, he tears his skull off his neck and throws it into the air, where it hovers around Muerte and fires skull balas out its mouth, this makes his skull like a sentry as well as a another set of eyes as a flaming skull made of reiatsu forms where Muerte's skull used to be.

Escasez's techs:

Technique Name: Cero Tres Pinchado (Tri pronged Cero)
Technique Description: Escasez's special cero in his released form; he charges three standard ceros; two in his claws, one at the tip of his tail, generating a energy triangle between them made of red lightning energy, once all three ceros are charged, Escasez fires them, they swirl and combine together, becoming one, large cero that causes three times the damage of a normal cero but with using standard ceros to fire it, it charges at the same speed as a normal cero. Takes three posts to cool down.

Iota's techs:

Technique Name: Slicing wind Blades
Technique Description: Iota can use wind to channel it around her arm and making a slicing motion, can fire a curved piece of wind or multiple wind blades that can slice through most objects, causing bloody cuts on higher tiers and for lower tiers, has the power to slice limbs off entirely or leave deep, bloody wounds in the process. Requires two posts to be used again.

Wind Blade Appearance:

Mù's techs:

Name: Flame manipulation
Effect: Mù is naturally able to manipulate flames around her body to attack her enemies with or as a flame shield to cover her body from melee attacks.

Technique Name: Cremación cuchilla (Cremation Blade)
Technique Description: This ability is used with her sealed blade to charge the blade with flames to superheat the end to more easily cut through objects, other arrancar's Hierro or even Reiatsu defensives with a AR+1 to attacking and cutting power (See Zanpakuto appearance where the blade glows red for technique appearance). Requires two post cool down after deactivation.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum