Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21Damsels in Distress. (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Damsels in Distress. (Private) Thu May 19, 2016 8:11 pm

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
D'GERIK BLACKHEART; 3-2
Elizabeth screaming pain this time? It was as if Famine was actively searching for death itself! D'gerik's eye twitched. He knew Elizabeth could regenerate from a weak cero such as that of his opponent, but injuring those he cares for was crossing a line and everyone knew it. The ever increasing shroud of D'gerik's thick, purple reiatsu further enveloped D'gerik's person as anger rushed through him. Now he had decided nothing would be held back after this. He called out:

"Escasez!" his voice now not only masked by his helm, but warped by the intense energy escaping him. It almost sounded demonic at this point even.

Following the Horseman's movements a few years back would have been next to impossible. But now? Now Escasez was about to realize just how fast D'gerik had grown.

The first step was analyzing the correct being, a task that as obvious by now. Scanning through every single after image, they all had one thing in common; they moved at an identical rate, a rate that D'gerik KNEW was slower than what his ex-counterpart was capable of. And so he continued to search before quickly spotting a different one. He knew this to be true, it was moving faster than the afterimages and logically had to be the real one.

Leading his target, he fired a small volley of Bala before bursting forwards with speeds previously unheard of within the ranks of the horsemen. A quick slash, powered by an even faster spin, is added into the combo, hoping the volley was dodged or blocked to create an opening.

- Notes (Hover)

Words (Total): 264 (1440)
OOC: Sorry its late.

©2014 caliburn

#22Damsels in Distress. (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Damsels in Distress. (Private) Fri May 20, 2016 9:20 am

Kuroi

Kuroi
Escasez moved swiftly as the bala came towards him, he grinned as he flipped backwards along the hallway's length and avoided most of them, most being the key word. Escasez felt the bala hit his shoulder with the force of a strong punch, it sent him flying backwards and he lost his momentum in mid-air. The Horseman of Pestilence was struck by D'gerik's slash as he felt his chest be cut deeply, he coughed out blood which would have the trajectory to hit D'gerik's visor and blind him or at least prove a means to even the odds.

The man fell with that cough, apparently dead and he didn't move. He wasn't really dead per say. If D'gerik assumed he was dead and turned to leave the Horseman's hand was enclosed around his halberd although no matter what happened he would do the same thing. The arrancar's mouth would move as he stated the release of his zanpakuto, "Make them suffer, Alacrán" he said and he would be engulfed in his energy before he appeared in the form of a large scorpion, it reminded him of when they first met and he fought D'gerik.... He lost last time, but all he needed to do was prevent him from using his resurreccion, he best kill him fast. He began by firing a large volley of bala, most aiming for D'gerik although other's aiming for the two women, he intended to make D'gerik shield them after all the girl had excellent regeneration but she was vulnerable to being pierced and that girl would be killed if he continued, "You made the wrong choice Pestilence, now witness those whore's die. A shame I could never show them what a real arrancar can do, unlike you weak scum!" he yelled.

#23Damsels in Distress. (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Damsels in Distress. (Private) Wed May 25, 2016 10:11 pm

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
D'GERIK BLACKHEART; 3-2
Oddly enough, this was exactly what D'gerik needed!  Famine releasing his blade and monologuing was the distraction he had been looking for.  After all, he knew that famine was far too cowardly to fight D'gerik without using cheap tactics.  This meant that Famine was certain to continue attacking the girls and thereby trying to make D'gerik defend them.

This being the case, D'gerik took it as an opportunity.  He moved at top speeds towards the two women, only to find that the horseman had begun to fire upon them, as he had suspected.  By now, however, D'gerik was already with them.  Instead of defending, he had chosen a tactical retreat, bringing the girls to the previous exit and then pulling them out. Dashing out and into the desert, finding the closest place which they could use as cover possible. It wasn't until he placed them down safely that he realized he had been hit, multiple times. The pain wasn't too terrible, thanks to his armor, but taking so many bala directly was still going to hurt regardless. He began to stumble back now, towards the fortress. His battle was far from over and, even if he was followed, the girls were safer giving him reason to worry less.

It would surely not be long before he met with his old comrade once more.  He looked escasez dead in the eye as he removed his helmet for the first time since he was given it.  

"Dante was a fool, Escasez.... You've known this for even longer than I have, and now he's dead.  I will not remain in your precious army, especially not with his even more foolish children... I don't care if I never have to fight them.  I don't care if I never have to be a part of this war ever again.  What I do care about, however, is the fact that I came here to take back what did not belong to the scarlet king, and you came along, still committed to his old laws... I cannot allow you to continue this behavior, old fool."

D'gerik raised his Zanpakuto once more, ready to end this once and for all. He scanned Escasez for the wound he had caused earlier. He suspected the Resurrección was used to heal it, a smart move on his part. If this was the case D'gerik knew what had to be done now. And that was just to do it all over again!

- Notes (Hover)

Words (Total): 410 (1850)
OOC: Sorry for being so incredibly late with this one.

©2014 caliburn

#24Damsels in Distress. (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Damsels in Distress. (Private) Thu May 26, 2016 9:06 am

Kuroi

Kuroi
Elizabeth looked up as she saw D'gerik shield the two of them from Escasez's bala. She held onto Mei tightly as D'gerik took them both away and outside the fortress, she watched him run back she didn't want him to leave, they could escape now. She wanted to call out but he had already disappeared to finish his fight with Escasez.

Escasez sighed as the two women were taken away, using this time to his advantage he began to move with no less speed than he had in the past, now with a extra boost of +2 AR to his stats Escasez's speed was just above D'gerik's. With this extra bonus he began to move quickly, using his high-speed movement again although this time the mirages had little to no time delay and so they all appeared the same to D'gerik. He smiled savagely before he would flip over the former soldier and use his tail to try and stab him in the back while afterimages flashed around him.

If his attack was successful then D'gerik would feel a nasty wound strike his back and he would begin to feel numb in it. Escasez's attacks with his tail paralysed all those hit. He held the advantage to this fight now although he wasn't going to give the opponent the chance to regain some advantage and he charged a cero through his tail and shot it towards D'gerik. It was strong and if it hit him it would create a large explosion that would violently throw him backwards, if it missed then the cero would create a large explosion and damage the wall to reveal the outside world. He kept moving of course, not stopping at all. "Run Pestilence, soon I will have back-up and then you will lose, you will be taken to Virgil and Beatrice to suffer your punishment! So run like the coward you are!" he yelled although his constant movement made the sound appear to be all around him just like the afterimages.

#25Damsels in Distress. (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Damsels in Distress. (Private) Sat May 28, 2016 1:06 am

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
D'GERIK BLACKHEART; 3-2
D'gerik was certain of what Elizabeth was feeling as he moved back into the battle, but even she knew it had to be done. As he met again with his rival he knew that this portion would not be easy, thinking back to the first time he ever fought Escasez back in the dunes nearing the castle. Escasez was faster now, and D'gerik had not forgotten about his ability when released. Regardless, he wasn't about to let everything he had done go to waste.

He watched as the horseman began to dance about, utilizing his afterimages to try and confuse D'gerik. But D'gerik was paying attention for the right moment, feeling he knew exactly what to do. Suddenly, D'gerik saw one flip over him, analyzing that even if it was an afterimage, he could not risk such a think as one stab meant it was game over from here. He dashed forwards with his sonido, dodging the stab and narrowly dodging the cero, thanks to the angle at which he moved. The beam slammed into the wall, creating a hole that gave D'gerik an idea.

As the horseman continued boasting to his opponent, D'gerik began to pretend he was fighting back, firing Bala after Bala as if trying to get Escasez, despite knowing that the horseman was fast enough to keep up and dodge efficiently enough to only be hit once or twice if he got too cocky. But no the true purpose of his bala was one of distraction. Every time a Bala hit the ground or the wall it would kick up dust and debris; debris that D'gerik would use soon enough as he suddenly changed direction when the cloud was thick enough to hide himself, doing everything in his power to hide his Reiatsu. After all, he only needed a few seconds now...

- Notes (Hover)

Words (Total): 306 (2156)
OOC: Again, sorry for being late. My laptop's keyboard is broken so I have to wait until the spare keyboard is available to me.

©2014 caliburn

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum