Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Avarice

Avarice
Jun was rushed to the side by the larger of the spiders, the triple threat cutting him off from his partner, who was trying his best to not be devoured by the spiders. The member of the different Division held up his hand, casting Soukatsui and beginning to grow a small explosive flame within his hand, watching it explode and reduce two of the ten spiders to cinders, with the only minor drawback being that he nearly hit Jun with it.

"Hadou Thirty-two, Okasen!" Holding up his zanpakutou horizontally, a white light began to emit from it, enveloping it completely before being forced out in a wide arc towards two of the three larger spiders that he could aim it at, letting the Kidou do what it could against the enemy before swinging his Zanpakutou once again. This time, the stinkbugs stayed within, releasing their disgusting liquids in an arc towards the three spiders. If it hit, it would have obscured their view and left them possibly disorientated due to the repulsive smell of corpses, feces and the natural odor of the stinkbug family. This would have hopefully given him time to close in on the 'mother', so to speak. It was time for Bug-Daddy and Bug-Mommy to have a very close talk while the metaphorical son played with Mommy's toys.

techs:

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Nakita watched displeased by the shinigami actually putting up a fight instead of just letting her childern consume their essence. "Party poopers."She said watching her triple threat grow to have some issue with the light and the sudden change of smell that threw even nakita off causing her to formed a mask of web over the lower part of her face "That is so disgusting. Get that smell out of here."She said not loving the smell. She maybe was a sinner and a spider queen but she was still a woman and smells were one thing she just couldn't stand in her palace enspecially repulsive ones like this Bug guy clearly wanted to use. She moved a hand behind her pointing out a finger, firing a web behind her watching as her target was coming to her finally "Now my dear. are you going to listen the easy way or hard way?"she asked teasingly as ten more spiders formed from around her coming out to greet him as nakita took a seat waiting and watching.

Abilities Used:

Passive:
echnique Name:Widow's Gift
Technique Description: Nakita is the embodiment of everything Spider. The webs, Making childern to do her bidding, wall crawling etc.

As a passive she can manifest and demanifest herself into dozens of spiders or from dozens at her will or make 10 Baby spiders a post that will last till she wishes or is killed

Babies: 18

Active:
Technique Name:The Big, the Bad and the ugly.
Technique description By spinning 3 medium size cocoons seemingly tossing them aside. By waiting three posts these cocoons begin to grow and release three 3 story height 3 lane width. These spiders have a reinforced armored body. The webs that these spiders procude can work with widow's hair. However these webs have a numbing effect on the targeted limb for one post every 3 posts till the web is removed.

When these spiders are on the webs of nakita they gain 2x Speed.

When Widow's hair is active. They gain 2x attack strength.

http://www.bleachstory.net

Avarice

Avarice
Jun groaned as the spiders formed again, slicing at them and bifurcating three of them quickly. With the remaining seven that pursued him, he swatted them, hoping to keep them at least away from him. Behind him, he could hear his partner firing off a Soukatsui at the horde, now amassed to the ones that he swatted away. Surprisingly, the Soukatsui was better this time, possibly due to the fact that he could focus finally. Nearly eight of the spiders fell, reduced to nothing more than Jun's own spider meals. But then, one of them made contact. Biting directly into the man's face. Yowch.

"Bakudo number Thirty, Shitotsu Sansen!" Drawing a three-pointed symbol in the air towards Nakita, Jun began to cast the Bakudou with quick speed. Soon, the fangs were bared and the triangle of sealing energy was sent rocketing towards her. Jun then turned to face the three larger spiders and holding out his hand. Like his partner, he would use a Hado. But, unlike his partner, he hated the notion of using Fire Kido. So did the Colony within him. "Hado Thirty-Three, Soukatsui!" And just like that, blue fire enveloped the room, emitting from his hand and aiming to burn the much larger versions of his Colony to cinders.

stuff:

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Nakita smiled "Your not going to get away from my my dear bug boy...Think of our power together...you and me..how much we can rule this world."She said Gently allowing some of webs loosen and fall from the ceiling around them in hopes to entangle her prey. She adjusted herself in her throne allowing her childern to play as she did nothing for now just by time till she needed to step in and put these flies in their place on the food chain. She watched her target of interest cast a bakudo actually towards her as she seen this one once before and knew exactly what it would do as she allowed it to slam into keeping her on the set throne as she didn't seem too bugged by the binding, for now. From around her ten more small spiders formed doing as the others were attacking the flies more trying to push the prey into the webs.

"Fire....Boy you don't get it do you? you dont know who you are messing with."Said Nakita shutting her eyes to the blinding light feeling the fire take out several layers of her webs and 5 more childern on top of the 11 already killed. Pests these two were

Abilities Used:

Passive:
echnique Name:Widow's Gift
Technique Description: Nakita is the embodiment of everything Spider. The webs, Making childern to do her bidding, wall crawling etc.

As a passive she can manifest and demanifest herself into dozens of spiders or from dozens at her will or make 10 Baby spiders a post that will last till she wishes or is killed

Babies: 12
16 killed 2 left 10 formed

Active:
Technique Name:The Big, the Bad and the ugly.
Technique description By spinning 3 medium size cocoons seemingly tossing them aside. By waiting three posts these cocoons begin to grow and release three 3 story height 3 lane width. These spiders have a reinforced armored body. The webs that these spiders procude can work with widow's hair. However these webs have a numbing effect on the targeted limb for one post every 3 posts till the web is removed.

When these spiders are on the webs of nakita they gain 2x Speed.

When Widow's hair is active. They gain 2x attack strength.

Avarice

Avarice
All she kept talking about was him. She didn't care much about his comrade, just willing more to eat the man and take Jun for herself. There didn't seem like there was an intention to kill the Host. Just... well, he supposed that she wanted to take over the world.

Holding up his blade, he feigned ignorance of the webs behind him, taking steps back away from the baby spiders. If one jumped, he slashed it into pieces, but for the most part, they just stayed in place, pushing him back. He turned his eyes to the side, watching his comrade slowly seem more sluggish from the bite to his face, but still defending himself from the spiders. The last two that were on him were cut to pieces, and the man began to work his way to Jun, before collapsing from whatever venom these spiders had within them. Damn. Jun wasn't exposed to it yet, so he couldn't help the man. Poor thing.

"If you leave him be... and let me treat him, you can have me. I'll tell him to be silent about this place and to run back home. How does this sound, Spider Queen?" He didn't know her name, but given her affinity for the arachnid species that, likewise, resided within him, this was a fitting title.

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Nakita watched from where she was pinned,mostly due to the choice of not bothering to break free yet, enjoying the sight of his commrade falling towards death from the poison "He wont make it to the soul society...my poison potentcity will..increase with the amount of spirit activity in the area around him. I can make millions of childern each one a spirit of who i have slayed and conquered constantly recycling for me"She teased " I always enjoyed the spider queen title from hell."She spoke breaking free from the binding kidou with ease as she slowly walked towards them " My name is Nakita Noctrume. I am not a normal enemy. I am a sinner. Geralt broke the gates of hell allowing somr of us to escape and enjoy this world again"she said

Avarice

Avarice
"I'll treat him here, not to the Soul Society. You'll be able to watch me and keep me as close as you wish."

He listened to her explain who she was, and why her energy was so strange. A Sinner, escaped from Hell and made her home within the world of the living. And a Sinner who wanted him. Diabolically? Sexually? Violently? "Nakita. Please let me treat his poison or take it away yourself. You can keep me." His zanpakutou sealed, the blade filling its hollowed edge and his enhanced Reiatsu lowering. He sheathed the weapon, holding up the universal sign of surrender; his hands coming up.

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Man you shinigami are like humans. This world its kill or be killed. You wouldnt make it in hell."said Nakita looking down at him before sighing folding her arms "Fine treat him if you must. He wont be the same either way"Spoke Nakita as the last large spider movrd to her laying down allowing her to sit its front 4. Legs laced in a chair like manor.

Nakita wasn't one for mercy ans this shinigami really killed her boner. She was going to grant mercy only this once. May the soul king help him if he thinks he can betray her and be deemed mercy twice.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum