Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Avarice

Avarice
Jun hated this type of work. He was sent to the Human World, with rumours of a type of Hollow that, quite frankly, he would be best suited against. He hated the fact that his Colony and Host skills were being used to keep others safe, considering he had a near-perfect immunity to any disease, toxin or any foreign entity that could try to invade his body. Zhu understood that he disliked these missions, but he would be working with a member from the Thirteenth Division, but he didn't care for the name. He could take care of it himself, and he felt the new recruit was more of a sandbag than an actual benefit.

"Minamoto-san? Are you doing alright? Those bandages look like they're making you hot. You can take them off-" the man behind Jun spoke out about the Host's bandages, unaware of the horror that lay beneath them, or the fact that his Colony thrived in this location. He could feel the chittering creatures within him singing out to their kinfolk around him, the centipedes and spiders that crawled in the trees or in the undergrowth, or the dragonflies and gnats that hummed in the air.

The humidity and heat were great for him. "I'm fine." He looked around, the single gunmetal grey eye narrowing at the sight of the spider webs that began to grow in abundance the further they trailed into the forest. They weren't normal at all. The way the silk was woven, it had the thin lines of reiatsu bent into it. This was the same kind that he could spin himself.

"We're close."

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
two small flies were moving into her territory.There was movement all around them of what it was unknown for now. Whispers of taunts and laughs of varying voices and pitches of disbodied voices could be heard the farther they got into the webbing covering the forest as they walk. the various spider life here varied from small spiders to cockerspainel size black and red spiders. as the two walked the spiders seem to watch them as some moved out of sight as others moved their projects away while others payed no mind as some watched and slowly follwed behind blocking their path occasionally webbing the entrance of the various arch ways leading to a webbed throne like throne room where the cause of their creation was relaxing looking at a mirror examining her reflection making sure she looked perfect.

"Now now children, Lets not be rude to our guests, We don't get many guests much like them. Lets be nice and make sure they come and get the best greeting we can give them."Spoke a Woman sitting on a throne like structure hovering off the ground with three clear sacks sitting under her. she lifted one gloved hand examining her claws as her red eyes watched through the various spider children around her watching the uninvited guests that decided coming to her territory was the best place to be. My there was a strange one that she got a sense was going to be interesting compared to the plain nervous fool behind him. Nakita licked her painted crimson lips as she couldn't wait to sink her teeth into these two and see what they hold to grant her.

http://www.bleachstory.net

Avarice

Avarice
The unseated individual behind Jun drew his blade, cutting at the spider silk and stepping forward to clear the way for the Corps Commander of the Inner Court Troop, a shudder coming from his shoulders. Jun kept an eye on the spider silk, his own arachnid colony within his chest beginning to chitter wildly. He could tell that, whatever was nearby, wasn't friendly. And it was hungry.

"Stop cutting the silk." Grabbing the blade with his bare hand before it could cut into a thick web, Jun allowed his own spiders to begin crawling from beneath the bandages. They snuck around his kosode, falling to the floor and beginning their trek around the location. He tapped his eye, beginning to see what his spiders could see. He could see dozens of yards of silk, bordering on an entire mile of it, before coming close to the signature of reiatsu that was creating this silk.

And then, nothingness.

Something killed his spiders before he could even see it.

"This way. Hurry." Flash stepping forward and deeper into the parlor of his enemy, Jun drew his own zanpakutou and prepared himself for the unknown threat that sat upon her pretty throne.

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"That's right My little flies, come deeper into my web, I will enjoy our sweet time together"She replied to herself with a smile as she lowered herself sitting on the three sacks rubbing them gently tossing her mirror aside for a spider to catch and put away as she stood up "it's about time to come out and play...remove the threats"She said with a smile as her spiders took out the unknown spiders before they could reveal her fully. She giggled making sure all the web corridors closed and open changing the direction they went as she made sure they got a parade of spiders following them as she made sure the webs lead them to her room where she sat on the sacks with her legs crossed. she looked like a perfectly normal human as her spider like parts were hidden inside her body. "Welcome little flies to my home...I hope we are not bugging you."She said sweetly.

Avarice

Avarice
The corridors began to shift around, manipulated by whatever form of hollow they were sent to eliminate. This wasn't going to be good. Jun could handle it if he was by himself, but... with this completely fresh-faced recruit following him, he had to watch out for himself and the partner he had. This was going to be 'fun.'

When Jun reached the room with the woman within it, he raised a brown. Humanoid... incredibly human. This wasn't a hollow. But...

His centipedes surrounded his limbs, the spiders within his chest licking at their maws. This was something completely different. Something he never encountered quite yet. The spiders within were confused on the taste of her reiatsu, but entirely thrilled to be experiencing it. Good. They would experience plenty of it when he split her head from her body and let his children feast on her. "Likewise." As he spoke, the centipedes that were once crawling around his limbs began to make their way to the outer edges of the room, aiming to sneak up on the woman and begin distracting her. Just a bite on the neck or enough to make her turn her head. Anything that let him throw his own spiders back into the fray.

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Clearly you haven't learned how not to be rude to your hostess Hun. You do not go searching around your hostess's domain especially with her children are ready and clearly have the advantage."She said with a laugh as within the silk walls seem to move like blades of grass as spots of black moved from within the walks attacking the centipedes as the sacks she sat on glow and wiggled as she slowly stood up "Oh a fellow bug lover huh? How about we get rid of the ugly one behind you and we just talk just the two of use."She said  flicking her wrist causing some web to fall on the idiot behind him before she flicked her wrist again bringing the shinigami up into the ceiling being meet with two spiders enjoying their new meal as she smiled standing up.

"Now tell me about yourself? I haven't seen anyone else love creatures like i do."She said

Avarice

Avarice
The unseated man behind Jun disappeared, ascending towards the ceiling, and soon, the jaws of the spiders that decided Shinigami was a delectable treat. Jun turned his gunmetal eye back to the woman, his Colony within him becoming increasingly restless. Their cannibalistic nature, both towards him and their own kind, was becoming more and more active, aching to devour whatever this woman was.

"Jun Minamoto." He would play her game for now. Long enough to, at the very least, ensure that his partner could escape. Then, Jun could handle her as need be. It was a shame that he would need to hurt her, she was rather beautiful. He'd try bargaining first, before going a more physical route. "Before I tell you about myself, how about this? Release him, allow him to leave and go home," he narrowed his single eye at the shinigami, who was swatting at the spiders and screaming in fear. "And you can have me here. We can discuss entomology all you'd like."

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Aw but see my childern are very restless and they just adore consuming shinigami flesh and bone. The hearts of glass but your minds of stone. So yummy seeing your friend squirm and scream but sadly You both come into my home uninvited I cant let you leave."she spoke as the ground around began to shake as the three sacks behind her glowed before breaking as creeply 3 2 story tall 2 car lane wide black and red spiders unfolded themselves from the clown car tight sacks they rested in. "You see my three boys just hatched and what kind of mother would i be to deny them fresh prey."she said with a giggle as they lured over the trio, theur fangs dripping purple liquid in anticipation waiting for the signal of their mother

Avarice

Avarice
How could someone so beautiful be so... hungry? Was that the correct word he was thinking of?

"Crawl... Kansen."

There had to be no hesitation or real restraint to take care of this woman. Perhaps he could just incapacitate her and... study her? She had ties to insects, much like he did, but she lacked hollow reiatsu and nature. Perhaps she was an arrancar. Vizard? Weird fuckin' human?

As the blade of his zanpakutou began to release a cacophony of chittering and buzzing, he swung it towards the woman, throwing a series of stinkbugs from the hollowed edge and aiming towards her face. With that done, he flash stepped towards the man behind him, attempting to cut the silk that held him captive.

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Aw! Come on let me children eat him so we can be alone together without anyone to interfere with us."Teased Nakita moving her hand into a circle forming a shield like web in front of her blocking the swarm set at her as from around her ten brand new spiders formed out of the blue as she smiled "Kill the shinigami capture the bug.."She said pointing as the three massive spiders and her ten new babies charged forward along with her other children attacking and trying to keep them separated as Nakita stayed back and watched enjoying the show "That's right my children, kill for mommy"She said gently under her breath/

Abilities Used:

Passive:
echnique Name:Widow's Gift
Technique Description: Nakita is the embodiment of everything Spider. The webs, Making childern to do her bidding, wall crawling etc.

As a passive she can manifest and demanifest herself into dozens of spiders or from dozens at her will or make 10 Baby spiders a post that will last till she wishes or is killed

Babies: 10

Active:
Technique Name:The Big, the Bad and the ugly.
Technique description By spinning 3 medium size cocoons seemingly tossing them aside. By waiting three posts these cocoons begin to grow and release three 3 story height 3 lane width. These spiders have a reinforced armored body. The webs that these spiders procude can work with widow's hair. However these webs have a numbing effect on the targeted limb for one post every 3 posts till the web is removed.

When these spiders are on the webs of nakita they gain 2x Speed.

When Widow's hair is active. They gain 2x attack strength.

Technique name:Widow's Nest
Technique Description: By Spinning a massive of thread infront or around her or an target. The web will be able to absorb and withstand a gran rey with a 2 post cd.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum