Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Seiji Shirogane

Seiji Shirogane
Johan adjusted his jacket after parking his car. While he could have crossed the distances from Tokyo to here in a manner much faster than driving, he felt weird buying a car just to keep up appearances and not actually use it, so he made a point to take it for his daily commutes to work and around town for stuff like groceries and the like. Normal human person things. Not to mention, a person just showing up out of nowhere was bound to freak someone out. He'd accidentally spooked a drunken man several years back rushing back to his home "on foot" and had tried to avoid getting around for more mundane tasks with his supernatural abilities ever since.

Granted, this time he was going to meet up with a fellow Quincy and European Erik Volsung. The man was a jackass but his skill was pretty decent, and the man loved nothing more than a good fight. This made him a perfect candidate for this odd little ragtag taskforce him and Ika were putting together. Though this recruitment was far from mundane, Johan enjoyed the smooth drive from Tokyo to Karakura Town. It was peaceful and relaxing, a great time to get psyched up for hardcore drinking. Walking into his friend's usual watering hole, he plopped down next to him and immediately ordered a pint of lager along with some katsudon as well as another of whatever Erik was drinking at the time. "Hello, Erik. How are you doing?"

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Wisteria, the bar the German had found himself in, was one that was fairly sleek and modern as most Japanese bars are, but at the same time the people seemed far less stuck-up and the soft thrum of The Vibe seemed to echo across the skin. This was a vital thing for finding a good place to spend quality time, and the goings-on at this particular junction made sure that everyone had a good time no matter what they were looking for. At the bar sat a taller man, snow-white hair brushed back and pearly teeth splitting an angular, handsome face. Eyes an odd cross between steel and bronze flicked over to the man next to him as he knocked back the last of a whiskey sour.

Erik's smile turned absolutely feral as his old friend greeted him, the Norwegian accent subtle in his voice. He was wearing a gorgeous suit, beautifully tailored and designed specifically for him to be, ah, noticed. It was working, if the glances the two were getting from the rest of the bar were any indicator. Considering his family's age and their business as private military contractors, the European made enough that he could live comfortably so long as there was conflict in the world, and the human condition made sure business was booming. "Ah, Johan! It's been too long, min friend!"

A pair of gloved hands reached out to grab the next delicious blend of the house sour mix and a nicer bottle of Yamazaki, the glint of a traditional Quincy's cross across the back of the left one, denoting it as a Sanrei Glove. "So, what brings you here? It's not often that the teacher seeks out the warmonger, you know. It almost always leads to fun, and I can't help but feel it in my blood."

Seiji Shirogane

Seiji Shirogane
Johan took a deep breath in through his nose, and then slowly exhaled from his mouth as he sat down. The uptight professor took a moment to take in the lovely, relaxed ambiance of the establishment. Wisteria, an excellent choice of bar to find Erik in. The man was, as usual, dressed in a smart if a bit too flashy for Johan's own more subdued taste. Even so, the Quincy professor offered a slight smile for but a moment as he settled into his chair next to Erik.

"It is good to see you as well, my friend. Unfortunately, I wish it was under better circumstances. I'm sure you're already aware of this?" Johan took out his smartphone and pulled up an image of the rising continent in the Pacific and set it on the bar counter. "Allow me to get stragith to the point, at the risk of making an extremely outdated Avengers reference: I'm putting together a team, of sorts." Johan was about to as kthe bartender for a second glass but saw that they had already been pre-emptively provided with two glasses for Erik's bottle of Yamazaki which Johan shamelessly helped himself too. Pouring a two finger, and dropping two droplets of water in before swirling, the man was clearly an appreciator of fine whisky. "Ika Mazi and I, you know, my longtime... Rival? Frenemy? No, Frenemy is wrong. Let us just say my longtime comrade, then. We are trying to pull together exceptional individuals on Earth to combat the looming threats. I obviously thought of you, and now here we are."

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Taking a sip of the whiskey sour that had been his drink of choice for the evening, the Quincy-turned-high end mercenary lifted an eyebrow and glanced down at the phone. It showed an image of the new addition to the World of the Living that had popped up, shortly before it had been revealed to be a piece of Hueco Mundo. The particular photo was a good one, catching images of the dunes, the mountains, the dead trees, and most importantly the Hollows crawling out of the woodworks.

Grimacing slightly at the thought of the Shinigami Captain, if only because of the random shenanigans that always came with the man, he listened carefully, a feral grin slowly spreading across the Norwegian man's face. "Well, then you came to the right place. I won't even charge you for the job."

That was, if anything, a sign of the friendship the two Europeans shared. The school teacher knew how much the younger man charged for his services, and as someone whose business was war it was even considered almost a cultural thing to make sure to take something as payment. That was true even among normal humans. "Business aside, this has been fairly concerning. Have you thought of anyone else to drag into this?"

Seiji Shirogane

Seiji Shirogane
Johan let out a snort when Erik informed him that he'd do it for free. "As if I could afford to pay you on a professor's salary," said Johan dryly. Even so, a small smile formed on his lips as he took another sip of his drink. Moreso than the lack of funds required, the German Quincy felt happy that the Norwegian jumped at the opportunity with such zeal and gusto. Sure, the man was usually itching for a fight but that didn't mean the willingness wasn't appreciated.

At the question of who else Johan could call on, the professor frowned slightly while tapping his upper lip in thought. "Well, honestly I was hoping you might have some ideas. You I came to find as soon as I could. Then there's that Elliot fellow, the rain one." Clicking his tongue in frustration, Johan dragged his fingers through his hair while letting out a soft groan. "Unfortunately, I can't really think of many others. I'm pretty sure Ika is scouring the rest of our world for others who might be up to the task. For obvious reasons, he left the Quincy contingent to me. I don't actually know that many, though. Hopefully I can get more contacts from people I manage to get in contact with. Of course, I'm open to suggestions."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum