Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1[Open] Career Fair Empty [Open] Career Fair Wed May 20, 2020 1:40 am

Azrael_

Azrael_
After the encounter with the Arrancar and the Vizard at his now-former home, Cirdon trekked through the sands of the white desert towards the towers of Las Noches. The fortress had been standing for as long as he could remember, which was longer than many Hollows had been around. He'd been there on a few occasions, but only in passing. The one irritating factor in this journey was that he hated how the structure seemed to never get any closer. Slowly but surely, he made his way closer, and into within a few miles or so from the Western Gate. Cirdon decided that he would enter the castle tomorrow, seeing as he was annoyed with walking for the day. He found a flat area that he could rest in, and took off the pack that contained all of the supplies he deemed necessary to take with him. This mostly consisted of tools he took for nostalgic purposes, as well as the first preserved sample he had created.

Cirdon took a seat in the sand, the cloak he wore crumpling around his form to form a barrier between him and the blowing sand. He hated sand when he ventured out into the wastes. Through his visor, his eyes scanned the surrounding dunes, using his Pesquisa to double check what his eyes were taking in. Seeing as he didn't pick much up, he figured he could relax and rest. Cirdon took a deep breath and closed his eyes, going over his future research plans in his head.

#2[Open] Career Fair Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Wed May 20, 2020 11:15 am

Enzo

Enzo
Stalking, the common thing for the creatures of the animal kingdom. Hollows weren't no different, they followed each other as well. Either it was through leadership, or it was in regards to a contest of alpha predators sizing each other up. Right now, it was neither for Enzo, he found himself wandering the desert of hueco mundo aimlessly. It seemed as if he was looking for something and maybe Enzo would bring up an impression of something like that. However, his motivations were rather complex today, hearing about the "smokey man" in the whispers of the other gillian. So that's who Enzo wanted to meet and find today,l even if it was to only see of the smokey man was an actual thing that existed and not something that the other hollows were talking out of their ass. With a few hours of walking and asking around, there was a moment that Enzo managed to come across a shadowy figure.

If he was any good, he would have sensed Enzo coming with how fast he was moving with sonido, along with the fact that Enzo went ahead and "marked" the fellow while he was at it in order to get a good look at his spiritual energy.

[Open] Career Fair Tumblr_o96zxgbk6q1vugrh7o7_250

"Hey, are you that smoky guy? I heard things about you and I wanted to see it for myself. What brings you out here? You know that some of the gillian are still feral, right?"

used
Spoiler:

#3[Open] Career Fair Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Wed May 20, 2020 11:29 am

Azrael_

Azrael_
As he was going through various plans in his mind, a 'blip' on his Pesquisa picked up something approaching rather quickly. It was obvious that it was another Hollow, and likely an Arrancar at that. He picked up his nodachi that sat next to him on the sand, keeping it handy in the possibility of a worst-case scenario. Thankfully, the Reiatsu that was approaching wasn't much stronger than he was, so it was likely an observing Arrancar being sent out of Las Noches. Once they came into view, he stood his ground and observed them for a moment before raising his visor. The cold, steel colored eyes inspected the newcomer, and he listened to his odd question. "I don't believe I am this 'Smokey Man'. I don't use smoke based abilities, not offensively at least. Did they send you out to find me?"

Cirdon completely neglected to address the fact that there were hostile Hollows around, seeing as they wouldn't be any concern anyways. He spoke with a soft tone in a monotonous and clear manner, devoid of any surprise or startled behavior.

#4[Open] Career Fair Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Wed May 20, 2020 2:37 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"My, my, my, Someone camping out on our lawn without permission? No, No, No...This will never do,"Spoke a soft voice as a distant surveyor from up on one of the many roofs of Las Noches. "Time to go see what our guest is doing so close to this place...My children don't like strangers and we don't need to attract more locals."She spoke to herself sitting down her teacup before standing up. She reached behind her head pulling out a red stick from within her hair letting it down and free before moving the stick forward-moving her hand down as her fingers spread a web-like fan from the stick. She bent her knees slightly before pushing off the rooftop leaving a small crater in its aftermath as her figure disappeared. She soon reappeared a few feet behind the two Arrancar.

She opened her Crimson red eyes allowing them to be seen above her webbed fan "What do we have here? Could it be a visitor?" asked the Raven black-haired female. Her white and black kimono sleeves flowing in the wind. She allowed her eyes to move between the two "What is your reason for being here?" she asked seeming friendly and harmless for now.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#5[Open] Career Fair Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Wed May 20, 2020 7:56 pm

Enzo

Enzo
"Hm, so you aren't the smoky man? I guess that makes sense, I couldn't tell what all of that things were from far away, it's easy to just move fast and ignore everything else that  comes your way, but I have my way around it. But that's neither here nor there. " Though, seeing the man grab his nodachi, Enzo would simply shake his head. "I like a good sword fight like any other, but I'm not really in the mood today. I'm sure there is plenty of other people that are around to take a fight with you, but it's just been a long time since I saw another Arrancar. That's all...."

It was at that moment where it felt almost instantly, it was basically a surge of power unlike which Enzo has experienced since being in the castle. There were plenty of strong people there, Enzo has borne witness to two changes in the hierarchy. First, it was graven, then it was Izzy the ice king. However, it didn't seem as if he met her before, or maybe he did and doesn't remember?

"huh?"

But instinctively, with the appearance of such a spiritual presence that seemed immeasurable to Enzo at the time being, he dashed back and ended up marking her instead. It would do nothing od significance in the sense of damage and hindering. In a way, it was for Enzo to get a real good look at someone, and she was really up there when it came to power. He immediately tensed up as soon as he marked her, Enzo thought a cero would come out if this chick sneezed incorrectly. Even if the spider woman didn't understand what he did, she would notice that he immediately fixed his posture to appear nonthreatening.

"That's probably what I meant originally. However, it seems like I ended up ticking off some of the Espada themselves. I would tell you that I came to warn you about being on their territory without being affiliated, but I honestly forgot as well. "

At that point, it was time to address the spider queen.

"What's our reason for being anywhere? Every hollow has to find their place in life to reach this far. Surely you remember being this weak before, right? We all had to do it, finding ourselves.... but someone as powerful as you already been through that. Either way, what I'm looking for isn't here. So that's my cue to leave"

With that, Enzo continued to dash to leave the area.

- Exit

OOC:
I ran into some major problems with my application, so to not trouble you, i decided to exit altogether.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.

used
Spoiler:

#6[Open] Career Fair Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Thu May 21, 2020 4:57 am

Azrael_

Azrael_
As the obviously Espada-level being approached, Cirdon would be frozen in his place and his entire body would tense. Sure, he was sent here on orders from the Cero King, but that didn't mean he'd be lucky enough to meet an Espada that wouldn't shorten his journey. Thankfully, this didn't seem to be the case, seeing as the woman didn't play into his worst-case scenario. The other Arrancar soon left, leaving the two to their own devices. Though his hand tightened around the scabbard of his Zanpakuto, he took a deep breath to strengthen his resolve before he interacted with them. Cirdon would bow at a near ninety-degree angle towards the being he thought was an Espada. "I am Cirdon Brembodt, recent recruit into the organization through the Cero King. I was sent on my way after our interaction, I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused by stopping to rest."

It was clear that he was going to pose no threat to Nakita, and weirdly enough, he would hold his bow until she would tell him otherwise. This was nothing new to him, simply a custom he'd adopted to show proper reverence to those stronger than him. The gesture had saved his life multiple times before, and he was internally hoping that it would function as it had before. His face, on the other hand, showed no emotion as he stared directly at the ground. He was practically begging to be beaten he was so vulnerable.

#7[Open] Career Fair Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Thu May 21, 2020 8:04 am

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
In a crackle of Sonido, Willow would appear with impeccable posture behind Nakita, bowing deeply to her with a hand over the hole in his chest. He turned to the other Arrancar and nodded, his expression a mask of politeness. He then took a step forward to stand beside the dark-haired woman, motioning gently with a wave of his hand towards Cirdon. "Mi'lady, this is Cirdon Brembodt. The king recently recruited him, and he is a researcher of sorts. It appears I forgot to alert you of his arrival, and I sincerely apologize for my blunder." Willow turned to Nakita and bowed respectfully in apology. After an appropriate amount of time, he straightened his back once more. "I believe you two may have much to discuss. Shall I prepare refreshments and a proper venue? Or will I be guiding our guest to your previous spot?"

#8[Open] Career Fair Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Sat May 23, 2020 2:41 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Nakita stayed silent watching the Arrancar known as Enzo leave just as quickly as she came "I swear some are still so rude in my presence, I will have to teach him a thing or two" she spoke out loud as more of a mental note. She allowed her train of thought to return to the current tracks of the current situation. She listens to the new Arrancar speak of having been recruited by their 'supposed' cero king, She knew exactly everything their vizard of a king did cause after all. her children were everything and no one ever actually pays attention to them. She watched him bow in respect reminding her much of her favorite son, Willow. She nodded listening to what he was doing here and his apology

Nakita was about to respond before sensing her protegical son willow had come to the rescue of the Arrancar. She looked over her shoulder listening to him as she smiled allowing the fan to over her face as she listened to willow's explanation and suggestions as she nodded "we will return to where i was enjoying my afternoon tea...Ika has informed me and since neile is stooling in his lab from the resent vizards that have came to assist us. I guess I am the one to discuss arrangements with you."She spoke

http://www.bleachstory.net

#9[Open] Career Fair Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Sat May 23, 2020 8:57 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
"Of course, Lady Nakita." Willow disappeared in the usual static of a Sonido back up to her previous venue. He busied himself with prepping the area, cleaning it up a bit, brewing fresh tea, and obtaining more snacks. Presumably, the two of them would pop up to the small area with two chair, a table, and what passed for snacks in Hueco Mundo. Willow remained on standby, pulling out Nakita's chair for her and pouring the two of them some tea with surprising grace before standing behind Nakita at attention, ready on a moment's notice. "I have prepared for you a fresh pot of black tea, and various sweet cookies to pair with the refreshing bitterness. I implore you enjoy them with haste before Sir Alabaster arrives and... well... eats them all."

#10[Open] Career Fair Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Sun May 24, 2020 8:10 am

Azrael_

Azrael_
It was tough keeping up with the Segunda Espada, and seeing Willow again confirmed the suspicion of who this person was. When they both arrived, he stood silently, still looking down, but not bowed as he was. Although the Espada might take a seat, he knew better than to assume he had the same such right. He was in the spider's web, one wrong move would mean the end of him. The way Willow paid such reverence to her made it seem that either she was someone to be feared absolutely, or someone that had earned his respect. Both were probably correct answers. Until she would direct him or there was an unspoken prompt, he would stand very quietly by the chair that may have been made for him. He would also keep his cloak and backpack strapped onto him, as it was possible that it would be taken harshly if he were to set them down. This was all just covering bases of course, he didn't have any idea whether or not they were having someone for dinner.

On another note, after a few moments he would take note of his surroundings, a calm, calculating look in his eyes. First to Willow, the Fraccion who had been so kind to be interested in his research. Next, to Nakita, the Fate who was in control of his life-thread. Finally, to the surrounding room and the table that had been set up. Something felt off about it, as if there was something going on in the shadows. He hated this feeling, but it would have to be endured for now.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum