Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11[Open] Career Fair - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Tue May 26, 2020 3:26 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"By all means it is rude not to accept the hospitality my son has put his heart and soul into."Spoke Nakita adjusting her skirt before sitting down. "Don't worry you are an ally and no harm will be done to you in any way they is just a discussion or terms if you will about who you will serve under and what you bring to the table. From the sound of things, It seems you will be serving under me. Willow here serves under me but, the way he is in his own want. I forced nothing on him other than the order for him to gain knowledge and strength to become better then even I"She spoke. "That is the most any mother could wish for her children"She spoke taking a cup of tea into her hand along with the saucer in the other. She closed her eyes taking in the smell of the tea, blowing on it a few times before she took a silent sip "Willow you really outdo yourself, I am so proud" She said happily enjoying the taste

http://www.bleachstory.net

#12[Open] Career Fair - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Tue May 26, 2020 3:34 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
Willow performed a small bow in response which caused his hair to fall in front of his face a bit as his lips curled into a small smile. "Your praise honors me, Lady Nakita." Straightening his back out, Willow then nodded as he zipped behind Cirdon's chair with a Sonido, pulling it out and motioning with a wave of his hand to sit. "It is as my lady says. I have taken this code of conduct upon myself, I daresay that I am the exception, not the rule." Willow then chuckled slightly before continuing his train of thought. "As far as growing in strength... I still have a great deal to learn, myself."

#13[Open] Career Fair - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Tue May 26, 2020 11:38 pm

Azrael_

Azrael_
Though he was being extremely cautious and trying to be courteous, there was a thing as doing too much. Without speaking, he placed his pack down gently next to the chair, and took the cloak he was wearing off, folding it and placing it on the pack. The outfit he wore under the cloak was mostly grey, as if to indicate he was some sort of neutral party in Hueco Mundo. Ironic, considering he was now joining the Espada. Once he sat down, Cirdon gently placed two cubes of sugar into his cup and stirred, addressing the two's comments on his behavior. "Forgive me, I'm not used to being around others. I've spent more than enough time holed up in dark places that I've forgotten my manners. I do appreciate the hospitality, as well as the company. Both of you seem exceptionally personable. If you have any questions, I am more than willing to answer, and if you deem me worthy, I would be honored to work under you."

Cirdon would finish stirring and tap the cup with the stirring spoon in order to get the excess liquid off of it. He would take a sip after laying the spoon and visibly relaxed, placing the cup down in its spot. "I wonder how long it's been since I've had something I've enjoyed like that. Better days back then. Either way, it was something I needed. Thank you."

#14[Open] Career Fair - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Wed May 27, 2020 9:47 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"well luckly for you I approve and do not like asking questions cause most of the time i hear what they think i want to hear when in truth I can see what i want through having them around and well if I dont like you, I will end your existence whenever that happens cause I do not wish for you to burden anyone else in any fashion"she spoke with a smile "after you are done, Willow and I can show you to your new room in my wing of las noches" she spoke finishing her tea sitting her cup down "My only expectation is you report in and tell me what you have done, follow my word and by all means Don't EVER WAKE THE PRIMERA ESPADA! If you happen to wake him, do not tell him you are my fraccion"She spoke

#15[Open] Career Fair - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Wed May 27, 2020 10:07 am

Azrael_

Azrael_
Although her words were different than her expression, Cirdon would understand her meaning quite clearly. This was the Espada after all, any burden placed on the organization by unproductive members would mean being dead weight. He soon finished the tea placed in front of him and bowed his head towards the Segunda. "I am thankful, and I hope that the day never comes. My research should prove valuable, and if it isn't, then I'll just start fresh. My sword and mind are at your disposal, my lady."

His speaking cut short of another question he was going to ask, as he was curious about the Primera comment, but he decided to hold his tongue. Curiosity could get him killed at this stage, so it was probably better he ask Willow about it. After a short few moments of silence, he spoke once more. "Didn't know I would get a room. I didn't expect to be sleeping." The offhanded comment would probably prompt a lot of questions, but it was true. Any rest he had in the ruins was usually in the lab, and the other chamber he had in the ruins was mainly for storage. Maybe he spoke too much again.

#16[Open] Career Fair - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Wed May 27, 2020 10:10 am

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
Though he did not openly acknowledge it with any sort of shift in facial expression Willow could understand what Cirdon meant by his words. He had seen the man's laboratory, and the place hadn't exactly struck him as a peak area of socialization and mingling. Not that Hollows as a whole were known for being amicable or good conversationalists, but still. Willow would then cringe visibly at the mention of the Espada Primevara, a difficult man to deal with to be sure. "Indeed, though an amicable man he can be... Well... Moody, at times. I advise a certain degree of caution around the man." Willow let out a small sigh at that, barely audible.

#17[Open] Career Fair - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Wed May 27, 2020 10:16 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Alright now that that is out of the way, I do need to inform the Cero of the meeting and making sure it is acknowledged. Willow, If you have time, get him fitted for your uniform and ensure he knows his room and the layout of las noches and places and people to avoid. which reminds me. If you see two scary twin with blades, they are shinigami but they are off-limits to anyone harming them without a deathwish. From what I been told the supposed parents of those two are vizard and work closely under our Cero so they are not to be harmed...Thought I would give you both a heads up just in case you meet them."Spoke Nakita standing up adjusting her dress "Now I will take my leave, hope to hear from you both" she said with a smile walking away leaving them both to tend to the plan she set out for the time being

{thread exit}

#18[Open] Career Fair - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Wed May 27, 2020 11:06 am

Azrael_

Azrael_
Assuming Willow would lead him to his quarters, Cirdon waited for Nakita to leave. While he was fine with being given the grand tour, he would prefer to feel things out himself. Once the Segunda did leave, he got up and turned to Willow. "If you don't mind, a quick rundown would be fine, unless it's essential. I would like to get started on my research with the new equipment as soon as I can. Despite my outward appearance I am excited to get started, assuming that any important information can be communicated verbally. If not, living would be nice." That last sentence was punctuated with a clear level of fear. The Arrancar was in unfamiliar territory after being in a hole for at least a few decades. Maybe adapting to change wasn't a strong suit, at least in terms of what he called 'home.'

#19[Open] Career Fair - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Wed May 27, 2020 10:24 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
"Very well." Willow nodded at Cirdon's words and rubbed his chin for a moment. "As far as safe areas ago, there aren't really any outside of your quarters in the wing of your Espada, in our case that being Lady Nakita. Should you happen to wander outside of this part of the castle, simply be polite, respectful, and keep your head down. As far as most of the Espada goes, they're relatively amicable if you remember these rules. If any problems arise, I'd recommend using Lady Nakita's name as a defense. Her motherly nature towards her subordinates is well-known amongst the inhabitants of Las Noches."

#20[Open] Career Fair - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Career Fair Thu May 28, 2020 12:42 am

Azrael_

Azrael_
The Arrancar listened to his superior's words carefully, acknowledging that Las Noches was probably a much more dangerous place than he'd imagined. Once Willow was finished speaking Cirdon bowed and thanked him for his help and information. "I suppose I'll go to my quarters and get comfortable. Once I'm done there I have some more samples I need to collect from my previous location. Hopefully nothing too exciting happens during that time. Either way, I appreciate your help and look forward to working for you."

Cirdon began walking off to where his quarters should be, keeping silent as he studied his surroundings. Whether he liked it or not, this was his new base of operations.

Thread exit

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum