Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Open] To find more and more to find Empty [Open] To find more and more to find Mon May 25, 2020 9:38 am

HAGANE

HAGANE
Malekith presented himself upon the repairing city of New York, remnants of energy present that had been left over from the battle before hand. Clad in prestige armour and marching his way through the city, he observed as the place had been well cleared and repairs had made the city liveable in again. Piercing green eyes would scan the surroundings as Malekith looked for anything of value. Malekith was no thief, but if he had to use this opportunity to kill those who would stand before his goals then he would do so without hesitation.

Malekith was outsider in these lands and as such he was viewed as such. Strangers looked upon him with faces of confusion, however Malekith paid no attention to the lower filth of the world. They were all inconsequential insects compared to his might. Malekith wanted more, more to do, more to gain. Malekith with his sword sheathed proceeded to present himself upon the city, perhaps he would find something interesting to gain from any interactions.

#2[Open] To find more and more to find Empty Re: [Open] To find more and more to find Mon May 25, 2020 9:57 am

Heatwave

Heatwave

ELLIOTT HUGHES
Maverick Genius
APP
TIER 1-1
Elliott had just finished fighting one knight when another showed up. Clad in armor that could be argued to be even more sinister than the previous one's, this man promenaded through the streets of Manhattan with an imperious presence. It was one that certainly caught Elliott's attention, and the thought wormed through his head to know more. His energy wasn't as brutal as the one who came before him, but it was still heavy and oppressive. Elliott was often compared to a cat, and curiosity was one of his more preeminent traits. This cat was lucky enough to have not been killed quite yet, however.

He approached the armor-clad one. He didn't offer any kind of threatening look, instead neutral. "You're a little late, pal. Rest of 'em have gone and fucked off back to the holes they crawled out of."

#3[Open] To find more and more to find Empty Re: [Open] To find more and more to find Mon May 25, 2020 10:51 am

HAGANE

HAGANE
Malekith minding his own business took Gaze upon a strange individual who proceeded to approach him. The stranger gave off a much more different aura then those of others around them. Malekith stopped in his tracks as he guessed the individual was about to interact with him. "You're a little late, pal. Rest of 'em have gone and fucked off back to the holes they crawled out of.", The stranger would say to Malekith, holding a very neutral stance. Loosening up his shoulder's, Malekith would turn his body towards the stranger. Malekith's height was ever present, and the strange armour he wore followed his movements with no looseness.

"Those Hell-dogs were nothing but mindless fodder, using what little intellect they had to make excuses for their cause of attack. I never had any intention of helping this mindless city without good cause or benefit", Malekith would answer towards the stranger. Moving his hand to point at the stranger, he would make a scowl towards the man.

"So what thought process could you have had to interact with me? Surely your curiosity is too large for your own good?", Malekith would Ask as he placed himself slowly closer to the individual.

#4[Open] To find more and more to find Empty Re: [Open] To find more and more to find Tue May 26, 2020 2:38 am

Heatwave

Heatwave
ELLIOTT HUGHES
Maverick Genius
APP
TIER 1-1
The knight expressed his indifference toward the mindless city of New York. It wasn't a sentiment that Elliott disagreed with, but if anything that apathy made him even more curious. If it wasn't the Sinners, what could have caused the knight to show up battle ready in the first place?

He shrugged as the knight responded, putting on an amused and curious smile. "That so? You don't strike me as the kinda cat that'll wear his full battle gear just to go on a walk. Kinda begs the question yeah? You can call me curious all ya want, but what are you out here looking for, big guy?"

#5[Open] To find more and more to find Empty Re: [Open] To find more and more to find Wed May 27, 2020 7:35 am

HAGANE

HAGANE
The Stranger Shrugged at Malekith's response, and a smile began to paint itself across his face. "That so? You don't strike me as the kinda cat that'll wear his full battle gear just to go on a walk. Kinda begs the question yeah? You can call me curious all ya want, but what are you out here looking for, big guy?"

If Malekith's face could convey a smile, this would be the moment he world do so. However a giggle of bellowing laughter would find itself burst out. Malekith's piercing gaze would intensify, and he would proceed to hold out his arm. "Battle Gear? What a tale you'd like to know?", Malekith would say thrusting his arm downwards, which would create mass of wind pressure to make its way from his position.

"So what would be my reasoning for going on a stroll in the middle of a city where I stand out? Well... I could simply say power or I could simply say to look for remains or trinkets. However I'm sure both those answers would be unsatisfying without detail. Tell you what? I'll answer your questions if you answer mine, not that I have much to gain from this interaction", Malekith would say as he scanned the area around then with his eyes.

"I'm not going to deny that an individual such as myself isn't interesting, but what are you doing here? If I've taken such an interest in your eyes then we must be in some way similar. Perhaps 'advent' as they call it?"

Malekith would tense his shoulders and his posture would stay impeccably stable as he placed his arms by his sides.

#6[Open] To find more and more to find Empty Re: [Open] To find more and more to find Wed May 27, 2020 10:18 am

Heatwave

Heatwave
ELLIOTT HUGHES
Maverick Genius
APP
TIER 1-1
Elliott stood in the wind Malekith generated, hands in his pockets. It was definitely an impressive display of power, things got knocked around and people were blown back just by him swinging his arm. He whistled in response.

His eyes lit up as the other man approached the right answer. "That's right." He said. "We are advent humans. In fact, we are among the strongest of the advent humans. That doesn't mean that we stop being human though." He shrugged. Turning his head, he gestured down the road. "I happen to live here, my apartment's down that way on 22nd. Just got done taking care of one of the last of those guys that came up here. Now I was thinking grabbing some Starbucks." He looked back at the knight, his face taking on a mischievous look. "If you want to join me I won't say no."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum