Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1[Private] In Pieces Empty [Private] In Pieces Sun May 31, 2020 1:06 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2[Private] In Pieces Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Sun May 31, 2020 5:48 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
A gentle breeze blew across the pale white desert of Hueco Mundo. Each wave creating a small ripple of sand in the air, similar to an ocean’s ripple of water. Silence and the pale moonlight were the only things at the attention of the young hollow on a bolder. The breeze blew through his hair, a sensation he always found most pleasant. A feeling of peace fell over the creature, until it was suddenly interrupted by a small quarreling of hollows. All his attention went to these creatures. The warrior placed his hand on his blade ready to strike at any moment. Before doing so, he paused and reflected on his time as one of those very creatures. Some of these memories were painful, yet others filled him with determination as it did back then.

Suddenly a bright red beam flashed, taking out the hollows. ‘That’s strange.’ Zingar thought as he looked at the beam’s origin. Obviously the figure standing in the distance was not an ordinary hollow. ‘Who could that be?’ Zanpakuto now secured on his back the Arrancar dashed toward the source.

After a short time the Arrancar could make out the figure who fired the blast. He stood about 10 feet away and examined the man who stood nearly a foot taller. His presence sent a chill down his spine. He placed his hands in the pocket of his pants and waited for the other individual to make the first move.

#3[Private] In Pieces Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Sun May 31, 2020 6:56 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster

#4[Private] In Pieces Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:44 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
The man Zingar was pursuing looked as though he were going to leave. The figure turned to him and asked a simple question. With no extra words which would have been a waste of time anyway. This arrancar did not care for anything he thought would waste his time. Zingar was a bit impatient, but just feeling the presence of this man kept him on his toes. He stared back at Thor's gaze.

It was odd that another humanoid creature lived here. It was the first one he had seen that actually did not look like a hollow. The presence was the same, but the features were much different. He looked human, but in the land of hollows. This conflict perplexed the arrancar. 'Maybe I'm not the only one of my kind.' He thought finally ready to give a response.

After exiting his right pocket, thumb extended, he pointed to his chest and said. "Zingar." It was a name he gave himself, unsure if it was his human name or not. Zingar was the sole identifier he had, maybe one day more memories will come to him. For now however, that is what he stuck with for a name. After a moment he let his hand back into his pocket as he waited for the other man to react.

#5[Private] In Pieces Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:27 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The man would answer the question, alright. But it wasn't the way how the Arrancar had hoped for the conversation to go. Apparently, the man named 'Zingar' felt complacent after giving out his name, which could be the only reason why he did not return a question back at Thor. Or could the man be simply new to the Hueco Mundo? Judging by the mans mannerisms, body language, and posture, it did seem like the man was completely oblivious to his surroundings. As if he just had ripped his mask out to become an Arrancar. Of course, Thor was speculating at this point. However, did his speculations hold any merit? He was about to find out.

"Hello, Zingar. I'm Thor Blerster. The Tercera Espada." Taking a few steps forwards, the Arrancar would offer his hand, wanting to show that not everyone who lingered here were savages. Also, it was an old habit of the Espada. "What brings you to Las Noches, fella? Is this your first time here or, have you been here before? Though, your face tells me that this is your first time here. But expressions can't be trusted - which is why I'm asking you directly." Smiling, the Arrancar would speak, throwing his hands inside his pockets. Hopefully, this time, the man would actually engage in a conversation with Thor. But it wasn't a given.

#6[Private] In Pieces Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:24 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Los Noches towered nearby. This was the first time he noticed the building. The arrancar had attained this form not long ago. Most of his time up to this point was spent roaming the seemingly endless desert of Hueco Mundo. Actually this was the first conversation he had with another person since his transformation.

"Sorry..." he said taking a few steps forward to meet the man's hand with his. "I don't normally talk much, anyway you said Los Noches? He asked as he moved his free hand to scratch the back of his head. Zingar never liked to put up a facade and he did not intend to start now. Many questions arose from the small statement the man said as he introduced himself. Espada? Los Noches? He was sure that most of these would answered soon.

"Actually, yeah this is my first time here."

#7[Private] In Pieces Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:37 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The man would go onto confirm Thor's suspicions as he would reveal that this was his first time here. Honestly, even if the man did not reveal the said fact, it was obvious by his mannerisms and actions. Be that as it may, the Arrancar would let his eyes inspect Zingar as he circled the man. He felt a little bit of hollow energy coming from him. Thor was completely shit at sensing, but that did not mean he was utterly useless when it came to it. Leaning a bit back, the two golden studs on the front of his coat twinkling in the moonlight, he would speak, "ah, welcome to Las Noches then Zingar. If you're interested I could show you around and tell you a few things or two about this place." He uttered in his usual direct tone as a small smile would form across his face. Depending on the man's answer, the Arrancar would continue. It seems as if lately Thor has taken the role similar to a recruiter, which he didn't mind as long he was getting compensated, of course.

#8[Private] In Pieces Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:45 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
The arrancar in front of Zingar began to circle him. 'Odd, why is he just circling me?' He thought when the man spoke up. He had offered him a guided tour, or so he thought. His next words could be the beginning of a new purpose for the arrancar. Zingar grinned for the thought of having purpose or at least something to do excited him. He had spent most of his time as an arrancar wandering through the sands of Hueco Mundo and staring into the beautiful night sky. Zingar found peace here, much different than the rest of his existence. He had a small glimpse of his previous hollow life.

Nothing but violence and blood shed filled his mind. Zingar shook his head and focused himself back to Thor. "Sure thing, let's do it! He exclaimed resuming his enthusiastic thoughts from before.

#9[Private] In Pieces Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:11 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"Well then, if you're ready, do follow me; and follow me closely. You wouldn't want to lose your way." The arrancar's spiritual pressure flickered in and out as he turned around and began walking towards the fortress slowly. Hopefully, the man was also following him closely.

"The Espada is an organization that comprises of ten Arrancars. Each of the Espadas are given a number from zero to nine. And the lower the number, the more powerful they are." Keeping his pace, Thor would give a brief explanation of the faction, wanting to educate the man on what it was. "We actually have the power to rival the Soul Society's Gotei Absolute." He said as they entered fortress through its gates. Coming to a halt, the Arrancar would turn towards the man, gesturing his hand towards the fortress in general, he would speak, "the fortress itself was not always here. Before it was made this place was nothing but a barren wasteland riddled with nothing but hate, savagery and sand. But one man changed it all. He was the one who constructed the fortress. He was the one who started this organization now known as the Espada." Turning his back he would begin to walk one again, but not before saying, "that man's name is Graven Fel. The current Primera Espada." Thor let his words trail and his mind wander as he walked.

#10[Private] In Pieces Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:44 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
As the man turned toward the fortress, Zingar followed. The explanations were brief but directly to the point with enough information for the time being. Zingar would quietly walk beside Thor and nodded at the end of his statements. The Espada seemed like something with structure in what was seemingly desert that was Hueco Mundo. This definitely caught that arrancar’s attention. Lifting his hand out of his pocket to grab his chin, he questioned, “I see, does that also mean he is the strongest of the Espada? Could you also elaborate on the purpose or objectives of the Espada? I’d love to know more for this is the first time I’ve had contact with someone else like me. His words sped up as he spoke. His excitement showed even though the man was trying to keep his composure.

All this new information seemed exciting for the young Arrancar. Sensing Thor, he understood that their energies were similar, but Thor’s seemed massive compared Zingar’s. Now having heard there are even more powerful Arrancar than him, both in quality and quantity a grin appeared on his face.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum