Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11[Private] In Pieces - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:19 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The man would go on to ask if Gravel Fel was the strongest member of the Espada to which Thor would reply, "No. Ika Mazi, the Cero King, is the strongest Espada. Though, he not technically an Arrancar." Thor would utter in a monotone while entering the area where the Espada quarters where located. Glancing over to Zingar, the Arrancar gestured his hand towards the room that was to his right, which was his own private room in the fortress. Opening the door he would enter his room as he hoped the man would follow him. Turning towards the man, the Arrancar would run a hand through his white hair as he began to speak, "this room belongs to the Tercera Espada. Which you now know, is me." Thor said, raising his arms to the side. "I have a couple of rooms in the fortress. The same could be said towards each Espada." Leaning his back on the wall behind him, he would wrap his hands on his biceps as his arms folded over his chest. "The purpose of the Espada is to destroy and consume our enemies -- who are the soul reapers and quincys." Thor would answer the question that the man had earlier brought up as he continued, "also you say that our objective is to rule the world." The Arrancar would add as a lopsided grin would appear on his face. "Shites crazy around here, lad."

http://www.bleachstory.net

#12[Private] In Pieces - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:23 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
The arrancar would continue to follow Thor as he guided him throughout the fortress. After a while they entered what looked like quarters. The white haired man had mentioned another man named Ika Mazi as the Cero King. Zingar pieced together that he was also the ruler of the Espada, if he stuck around he would surely meet him or at least hear more about him. After the Tercera Espada opened the door to his set of rooms he turned and spoke.

The Espada then talked about the objectives of the Espada and what they were doing. Power, strength, and domination were their aims. Zingar matched the man's pose by crossing his own arms and spoke. "This all sounds interesting and I dare not sound rude but, what would it take to join you? Zingar took a small pause before he continued. "It's almost like a have an itch I cannot scratch, and joining your ranks might just be the ticket."

#13[Private] In Pieces - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:27 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"Um, determination, I guess? The door is always open towards other arrancars." He said in his usual direct tone only to look down for a second before gazing back at the man. "However, though, you may have to start as a fraccion, considering your current level of power. Once you get a gist of what's going on here, and also with proper training and so forth, you could eye for a position in the Espada." Smiling, he would continue, "but as I said: just focus on what you got going on right now before planning way ahead." He paused, "we live in an unpredictable world, lad. Everything could come crumbling down any second." Clicking his tongue, Thor would walk towards the chair nearby only to sit down it. Making himself comfortable, he would direct his gaze at Zingar before speaking, "since you are starting as a fraccion, you may have to choose what Espada you're going to work under, by the way." The Espada desperately needed people to join their ranks and the Arrancar was actually bringing them exactly that. Thor was due for a raise at this point.

#14[Private] In Pieces - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:56 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
There seemed to be nothing stopping him from joining the ranks of the Espada. Although he would not be a member of the elite Espada the blue haired arrancar could join them as something called a fraccion. He assumed, from what information Thor disclosed to him, that they were weaker members of the Espada that worked under the ranked members. Zingar watched the white haired Espada take a seat and speak again. "I get to choose who I work for?" He thought looking at the ceiling as he also pondered the statement.

Almost immediately the answer came to him. It seemed simple enough, he knew only one member of the Espada and he sat before him. ""How about I work for you?" He brushed his hand through his hair once before continuing. "Well, at least for now while I get the gist of things around here." He stepped toward Thor and placed his hand before him. "What do ya say?"

#15[Private] In Pieces - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:36 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The man would go onto ask if he could work under the Tercera Espada only for him to offer his hand to the Arrancar. Smiling, Thor would stand up as he would tap his right hand on the shoulders of the fraccion. "Welcome to the Espada, lad." The Arrancar would utter, smiling from ear-to-ear, shaking the man's hand, firmly. Zingar would be the fourth fraccion of the Tercera Espada. Basically, despite being small, the Arrancar had his own personal army now. One small step for the Espada, one giant leap for Thor.

The Arrancar would start to walk towards the door. Looking back at the man, he would ask, "would you like to see your room, Zingar? Fraccions do get there own rooms as well." Even though the man hasn't asked about wanting to see his room in the fortress yet, Thor knew that the question would be coming at him in due time. So, he took it to himself to ask if he wanted to check it out.

#16[Private] In Pieces - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:55 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
He was now a member of the Espada, well not a ranked member, but a member all the same. Zingar had become a fraccion under Thor, apparently the fourth one now. This came with a room and his Espada showed him the way to it. He followed close by, excited to see what the room had. Although the blue haired arrancar did not expect much, anything would be better than simply sleeping outside. Thoughts of his days outside and his potential future in the Espada distracted him for a moment. "Yeah let us check it out. I doubt I'll use it much though." The arrancar's existence up until this point had been outside, it'll be difficult for him to break those old habits.

#17[Private] In Pieces - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:10 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The fraccion agreed, wanting to see his room. Nodding, the arrancar would soon start to walk again, only to take a right, then a left. Entering a room that was to his left and walking a few steps inside of it, he threw his hand out as he showed Zingar the room which he would now be sleeping in. "Well, then, this will be your room from now onwards." The arrancar said in a low tone as he glanced towards the man. "While it isn't much, I'm sure it would suffice." Apart for a few furniture's, the room was mostly empty. But the fraccion had the chance to redecorate it however he wished, just like all the Espadas.

Taking a few steps forward, Thor turned himself towards Zingar as he spoke, "so. Do you have anything more you wish to ask me? If not, I will take my leave, then." The arrancar asked as he waited for a response from the man.

#18[Private] In Pieces - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:00 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
The Espada walked through a few doorways, leading Zingar to what would be his home in Los Noches. The room was white and had little furniture, a bed, a desk, and a dresser were all that occupied it. His eyes glanced at these few objects and a thought crossed his mind. "This isn't much, but it'll do for now." The other arrancar occupying the room asked him once more if he had any questions. His most immediate thoughts were to see how strong the other fraccions were and ultimately how he compared to the rest of them.

"Pfft, I have tons, but none that need immediate attention." His mind wandered off as he walked toward the desk. Before sitting, he turned to Thor once more assuming the arrancar began to take his leave he asked, "Actually, how will I reach you, or anyone for that matter, if something happens?"

#19[Private] In Pieces - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:28 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Apparently, the man did have a question towards him as he would go on to ask it. Listening what the fraccion had to say, the arrancar would respond, "use pesquisa if you want to find someone, lad. If you are not good in it - just like I am - do what I do: walk around until you find the person you are looking for. It's a pain in the arse but most of the time most arrancars can be found near the fortress premises." Smirking, he continued, "I'm sure you'll manage." Thor would add, only to nod as he would begin to leave the room. "If you want to train: find me near the white desert..." His words would trail off as the arrancar would disappear out of sight. It was that time again to do some travelling.

THREAD EXIT

#20[Private] In Pieces - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Pieces Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:07 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
The arrancar in front of him would go on to answer is question, by stating the obvious. Truth be told Zingar was not the best at pesquisa or even trying to sense energies at all. "Oh I'll manage, but it took me this long just to find this place, who knows how long it will actually be before I meet everyone?" His response to the Espada was only in his mind. Then, he would go on to mention training in the white desert, as he walked out of the room. As much as the thought excited him, he thought it would be best to stick around here for a while. Maybe he would bump into other arrancars or maybe even one of the other ranked Espada in the flesh.

With thoughts of a bright future in the Espada filling his mind, Zingar closed his eyes at his desk to retire for the evening.

THREAD END

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum