Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Heart to heart time. Empty Heart to heart time. Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:08 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
So, I know I've probably pissed a lot of you off with the whole blazing glory, balls to the wall here I am taking over schtick. And that's fine, it was to be expected. I would be a simpleton fool to expect myself to be able to walk in, take over, and have zero resistance to it. I'm fine with that, I accept it, but there's some ends I have to address..

1. I have heard many complaints from sources, that some people are upset with the whole plot overhaul. I'm only temporarily not honoring site events, and anything that was done in character will soon be re-incorporated into the plot. Any members now gone will be written off as MIA or suspected KIA. I am not writing over your work permanently, which is why I've been in discussions with Duquin, and Izuna on this exact topic. Once again, all in character plot and character progression will be properly accounted for and tacked on to the current plot. We are simply discussing a way to properly go about this. Please do not worry.

2. I've attempted to make myself as available as possible, so the secondhand complaint thing is kind of a let down. Don't complain about the direction of the site if you're not even willing to "nut up" and send me a PM. I don't expect you to like me, I expect you to be honest, open, and respectful, and in turn I will be much the same. If you act like an ass, you may get that back. I'll answer either way, and all that I ask is that I have a steady stream of opinions coming in so that I can deal with them personally, rather than hearing about them secondhand. I've made myself as readily available as I possibly can. I answer ASAP if not sooner. I'm willing to open my Email, Skype, Discord, whatever. I don't care. Just talk to me.

3. Though I'm open to discussion I'm not open to the "Do this or I leave, I can't do without this, Ugh Admin why don't you see things my way!" Gimmick.  As much as I value every member on this site, I'm not going to change things just because you want me to. Some things I may consider, other stuff I'll be resistant to or outright opposed to. But it doesn't hurt to try. Again, I'm being honest because It's a policy I think the site could use for a change.

So yeah, long story short this site needs the members just as much, if not more than the members need this site. I want to make it work, I want us all to have fun, and everyone to be happy and all that happy horse shit, but the fact is I'm human and that's simply not always going to happen. But you're much more likely to get your way if you open a line of communication with me. If nothing else, I might be able to explain myself in way you better understand or dare I say, actually like. I understand a lot of veteran members have worked hard, that's fine, I understand, I lost everything I did for this site, twice. It sucks, and I won't be putting you all through this inherently. But don't expect the site to remain 100% the same as it was before I took over. That's unfair to me, and the site itself. There's zero point in preserving progress on a site that's dead. Keep that in mind. I hope you can all have fun, PM or even openly post your thoughts on what's going on. Just for the love of Christ communicate. I've PMed like, 5 people and gotten a response from none. Now enough nagging. Post your apps, tell me your thoughts. Most importantly, have fun.

Fuck I sound like an old person. Anyway, anything you wanna let out, expel, let loose, do here, or in my PM's. Or in the chatbox when I'm around, or through any form of communication I don't care. Just let me hear it. Thank you, have a good day.

http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum