Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Anonymous
I have always felt some homesickness ever since I was forced out of soul society due to that berserk captain commander came to power but it spiked ever since the day that me and taz let the criminals out of the maggot nest it was needed to a point. To show that there are weak points to their defensive lines but I hope that they did not reach the rukon for I will always and I mean always look out for the rukon and the people living there for I was raised there and I have many memories of that place some sad but most happy ones. So here I stand in the valley of screams at the weakest point between here and soul society making ready.to open a rip to enter soul society. I brush my ice white and lightning yellow locks of hair away from my left eye the one that has a tattoo of a tiger and dragon chasing one another with a bolt of lightning that goes though them.which starts at my hair line and ends at my jaw. My left eye is also closed for it would make me stand out a mile for it not a normal eye it filled with black lightning. I am wearing my divine cloak over my nomad style robes that are both sleeveless to let my blood oath tattoo be seen, I pull up the hood of the cloak to completely hide my reiatsu and my trademark ice blue hair both of which would mark me as Kieran Murugamu a former captain of the 7th division. Hell my reiatsu alone would do it for the lightning nature of it is the strongest that ever been recorded so far.

Doing a double check to make sure I got every thing I need I draw Rai Ryuu and pump a lot of my reiatsu into it so much it looks like it made of lightning which I then slash to open the temp rip into soul society which I quickly go though not a moment too soon as the rip close behind me. I look around getting my bearings I then see that I am near my fav place as a kid I know that I should not do it but I do anyway and be damned if I am found I need this. With that I go to the clearing in the forests that I loved to play in while I was young I go to the centre and sit as I get lost in old memories and due to that I am not paying as much attention I should to my surroundings. For I am sure the tech department would of notice the small rip I made.

Anonymous
The tech department had indeed noticed the rip that Marcus had made. Hikaru, being the strongest one in Division 5 at the moment, was called upon to investigate the rip. He arrived about 10 minutes after the rip was made. He was dressed in his usual shinigami outfit. His top was sleevless, besides that change it looked like normal. His pants were mostly normal as well excpet for the fact that they were a bit more loose that was normal. His sword was on his left side and his long, flaming red hair was braided up and sat along his back. His fire red eyes looked around the area, trying to see who or what caused the rip.

Hikaru continues to look around, but does not feel any reiatsu from anywhere. This puzzled him for a bit till he found what seemed to be footprints in the dirt. He follows these footprints to a clearing in the forest where he sees someone standing in the middle of the clearing wearing robes he feels he may have seen somewhere. He shakes off this thought and approaches the man. "Hello. Where you the one who created that rip earlier?" Hikaru asks, not wanting to beat around the bush. He wanted to finish this assignment so he can go and laze around for a time.

Anonymous
I did not notice the person coming up till he spoke I was that wrapped up in my memories. I start for a bit then stand up while saying. "maybe I am maybe I not you will get no clear answer from me unless you play my game of a answer for a answer. Now you must know of the mass break out from the maggot nest I want to know how far did they get did they get to the rukon?" I was looking at him from the shadow of my hood for it was nagging me that I had seen him some where before.

Anonymous
[OOC: Marcus, you asked for it, so you are gonna be my testing subject.]

Situation was serious. Enma was out and going as soon as he heard. Intruder in Rukongai was detectd, supposedly infiltraded via the rip that Institue of Research and Development detected. Enma of course, wa the nman for the job. Mission codename: Ripoff. Objetive: Apperhension of the intruder, or disposal of intruder if apperhension not possible. Enam was nat about these things, so he filled out a mission file in his office before he left, ready to fill in the report for his Division's archive later. It would of course remain clasified, unavailable to any personel that was not part of Seventh Division except for Captain Commander. Along the way, which he was covering in quick succession of Shunpo steps, Enma wondered whom is he going to meet? Arrancar, or Vizard, or perhaps some other kind of enemy? Though it didn't matter. Whatever was waiting for Enma there, it would be treated the same, with swiftness and justice. None dared to intrude the Soul Society on Enma's watch, and whoever did this was going to pay the price.

Enma arrived at the rip, but found nothing save for two pairs of footprinst and reiatsu trace of one Shinigami. They both seemed to go straight into the forest, and Enma followed quickly. Soon he saw a clearing, and two man on it. He knew both. One was Vice Captain of Fifth Division, Hikaru Shibata. Other one was criminal, Kieran Muguruma, former Captain of the very Division that Enma was in charge now. Though, Enma reorganized stuff and removed all who seemed suspicious out of his Division, and turned it into major defensive force of Soul Society, Kieran was still at one point it's Captain. Knowing both present Shinigami from database, enma knew what to do. He picked a tree that was near enough so that he could hear what they are saying, and also react quickly if needed. Also, he could stand on one of it's thicker brances, and if any of those two looked at him, Enma would be clearly seen. Enma got on in a split second using Shunpo, and neither of the Shinigami noticed or sensed him. That was good. He could hear their conversation. Kieran said: "Now you must know of the mass break out from the Maggot's Nest I want to know how far did they get did they get to the Rukon?" Enma decided that it is time to intrude.

He didn't allow the Hikaru to reply, because he replied the same instant that Kieran finished his question. "None. They were all tracked down and killed before they got out of two miles radious around the Nest. Now, Kieran Muguruma, you are to be arrested on charges of entering Soul Society without permission, possible involvement in mass escape from Maggot's Nest and other crimes. Surrender now, and you will not be harmed." That was true. When they investigated Maggot's Nest after the mass escape, Institue of Research and Development ound bits and leftovers, less than ordinary Reiatsu trace. But they discerned that it was from two persons. One they couldn't identify due to bits of Reiatsu not being in good shape, but the other one was identified as Kieran Muguruma. So the moment that Enma saw him, he knew that he had to, in any possible way, capture him. And interrogate him. That would shed some light on many events, or at least Enma believed so.

Anonymous
I notice the reiatsu of a captain must as I finished asking my question then he responded with a answer and charges I just sighed as I flexed my body a bit I then address the first part of my response to the Shinigami that reminded me of some one then the rest at the captain. "well it seems you get your clear answer and yes I was the one to make the rip and it was because I was homesick. Now captain? What if I don't want to be place in a cell? I got things to keep and it seems that you know who I am though the data on me will most likely need updating for there are a few things that have changed about me." All the while I was thinking of how I would get out of here the rip a no go it takes too long to open and it only one way. I could use a portal but that would lead the gotei right to us no I most try to not let that happen and any other way be trackable for them. I have a hand on the hilt of my zan ready to quick draw it to defend myself as I slowly widen my footing to ground myself.

Anonymous
Enma expected to get some kind of response from Kieran, and it arrived shortly. He was stupid, basically admitting the first crime on Enma's list. Enma was wondering if Kieran was stupid, or was just playing something. He figured, it was probably a combination. Well, not that it mattered. Enma was about to apperhend him and interrogate him, perhaps with a little extra torture, on spot. Time to drag Kieran's ass to Seireitei would be just a wasted time. After all, Enma needed not the prison or interrogation rooms or torture chambers. He had all he needed with him. But for now, The point was to get Kieran cuffed by the special handcuffs that he had. They were created and developed to stop any kind of escape in a particular manner, so the moment Enma gets those on Kieran it's done. But, the fact was that Kieran had been Captain of Seventh Division in the past. Not that Enma took things personally, but if he did, he would take that fact personally. He was going to beat Kieran up. Badly.

Enma used Shunpo to step off the tree, appearing ten feet in front of Kieran. He was so fast with his level of Shunpo Mastery that probably neither could see him at all. He was ready. He crossed his arms, with his hands reaching under the Haori, where he had his Shuriken and Kunai hidden. "Well, I never mentioned taking you into any kind of cell. Once I am finished with you, you probably won't be capable of standing, let alone running. But, as stupid you appeared few moments ago, I doubt that you know what running away is. I think concept is beyond your reach of comprehension." As he talked, Enma grabbed six Kunai, three with each hand. He did it carefully, still with his palms open under the Haori, without clenching the fists, so that Kieran would not be able to notice anything. Though Enma hought that Kieran was incapable of noticing it even if he clenched his fists while doing, he still employed this precaution. He was ready to start the fight at any moment, and he was sure that he could probably throw Kunai at speed greater than Kieran could produce just by sprinting. Enma, for the end of setup, addressed Hikaru, still looking at Kieran: "Vice Captain, get to the safe distance and try not to get involved no matter what happens. If you get involved, you might just die by my sword."

Anonymous
I blink my right eye as the captain shunpo down from the branch he was on I did catch to much of the movement but that most likely because I was not expecting a shunpo of that degree from him but still compare to taz shunpo I should get use to it soon. I rise a eyebrow at what he said and give a 'humph' as I reach up with my free hand to pull down the hood letting my ice blue hair be seen as well as my reiatsu being felt again it gives off little sparks around me. I then see the captain move his hands underneath his hoari as he does that I open my left eye so that I could use all my vision and also showing that my left eye is made up of black lightning. I then turn my body to give as little profile showing to the captain with a hand still on my zan which I loosen to be able to draw it easier.

I then say in a reasonable tone. "you never stated your name and division captain. You know who I am so can I know the person who I am going to fight? Or do you think that you win fool. Never underestimate a foe." I then get my reiatsu ready letting it surge in my hands and feet to handle any thing that happens.

Anonymous
Enma stood silently as Kieran lowered his hood and flared his Reiatsu. It was a joke compared to his, really. Enma knew that he could defeat Kieran from that moment on. No matter what he said, no matter how much he blabbered about him being diferent than the data on him said. Enma didn't give a fuck. He felt Kieran's Reiatsu, and compared to his, it was pretty weak. Enma was of course, the strongest Captain a present, second only to Captain Commander. He was capable of defeating the likes of Kieran. But this was bound to be one good fight, and Enma was ready to enjoy it before he captures and interrogates Kieran. His capabilities for battle were sky high. Enma decided to let Kieran get some knowledge right now. "I wonder... You alway boast like this? I will tell you my name. I am Enma. If you prove yourself strong enough, I will tell you my other names. As for the Division I lead, you knew it once, in the past. You were it's Captain once, after all." Saying that, Enma lunged bakwards, putting the distance between Kieran and himself. While he was doing that, he released his arms, lainching six Kunai towards Kieran. He would probably dodge them, but that was not it.

The lunge granted Enma addition 20 feet of distance, and he was quick about drawing his Zanpakuto. Tomoshibi was in his hand, and Enma was ready to fight. His left hand wasstill free for Kido or something, because that is how Enma fought. One handed grip was much more efficient. And Enma was efficient fighter. He was ready for this. He already planned things out. He would fight as much as he could without releasing. He was more than capable of that. He was good enough for that. Actually, to see his Shikai, Kieran would have to either force Enma into it, or prove that he is strong enough to witness it. Not that Enma thought that it would happen right away. In reality, it would take Kieran everything he had in order to fight Enma. And Enma was going to use the fact that he doesn't have to go all out to his advantage, planning his moves carefuly, and getting ready to finish this and proceed to the next phase. But there he was, battle ready, Tomoshibi in his right hand, and his left one ready to be used if needed. Enma hoped that Kieran would seriously put up a good fight.

Anonymous
(OOC: i would like to point out that kieran has a higher amount of his reiatsu in his hands and feet as per the post before this which would allow him to react faster and there the fact that he ready for a attack but you do have a point enma. so i edit this post.)

I did not react to what enma said but that part of him being the captain of my old division well that just made me want to fight him more to see if he a good replacement for me and there only things one can found out about by crossing swords. As enma lunged backwards he thrown six Kunai at me I just drawed my zan in a flash and thurst out my free hand to use thunder roar making a sonic boom that slowed down the kunai a but and in a blur of six moves I mostly harmlessly deflected them but three still nicked me drawing blood and one of those three cut my shoulder lightly on my right side not enough to hamper me but still enough to be a pain the longer this fight goes then having my zan in front of me I looked at enma analysing him and the way he stands looking for anything that I could use to my favour. I noted the one hand wielding style he is using a balanced style leaving one hand free to do kidou or something else. Also having some distance between to react to what I do this will be interesting battle.

Without so much as a blink of a eyelid I quickly slash my zan three time firing off three ken'atsu with lightning due to the very nature of my reiatsu and my zan reiatsu and my close bond with it at enma. Then shunpoing around in a circle I stop once I gone a quarter round and fire off two hadou #4 at the same time with one hand I then rush in using shunpo and a zig zag movement to deliver a quick slice at his mid section followed up with a round house kick to the head I then jump back to hopefully avoid any counters.

Anonymous
[OOC: How interesting. You deflected Kunai with six quick strikes. If only that was possible. Fact: They were thrown at Enma's strength, which is 390, which makews them go at that speed. Kieran has sped of only 310. And here it says about advantages: "60 - 89 ~ Overwhelming ~ The sheer difference in power is almost hard to believe, it would take a combination of incredible skill and probably some luck too in order for the underdog to even survive this encounter." So, according to what the RULES say, you cannot pull it of. The speed determines the movement speed of whole body. Actually, I threw these at you knowing that you cannot deflect them and that you would have to dodge. So please edit your post. Dodge if you do not want damage. Or if you try this, at least 2 Kunai will pass your guard. Possibly more. Edited based on Taz's input.]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum