Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Anonymous
In just a few moments, it all turned into a chaos. First, this clown appeared. He was weak, adn Enma outright ignored him. There was no trouble in ignoring weaklings. He had better things to do. Extration of the informations from the Kieran was top priority. So he started to listen what Kieran had to say to him. This was just, and it had no sense. Old god? Uncovered? The only thing that actually made sense was his statement that Lord Marshal would be here soon. But Kieran was obviosly messed up in his head, as he was laughing like maniac. With regret, Enma slams him Kieran's head with his staff, gently but still with considerable strength, enough to render him unconscious. Later perhaps, when he is detained and back to his senses, Enma would interrogate him properly. But this was no longer the right place to do so. Showing up of that clown was enough to make Enma realise just how risky was the interrogation here. Many potential threats could arrive here, and Enma realised that he should have hauled Kieran back to Seireitei where were proper, well-secured facilities for this kind of stuff. But Enma didn't do that hoping that improvisation on spot would yield enough information without the loss of time. But Enma miscalculated, and this could be dangerous miscalculation. But still, the situation was not yet chaotic.

It turned into chaos a moment later, and when it did, Enma was glad that he rendered Kieran unconscious. First, a rip not unlike the one Kieran used to infiltrate Soul Society apperared. The man came out of it. Enma noticed that he also had the cloak like Kieran's but unlike Kieran's, this man's power could be felt. It was not masked. It was great, and Enma felt that it was well superior to his. And what was worse, he knew this man from the database they had. This man was also a former Captain, wanted for crimes of high treason and Hollowfication. Tazuma Koshi. While yes, the database held even his Reiatsu sample, the Reiatsu Tazuma was giving out was on a completely different level than the sample from the database. This one was strong. Strong enough to challenge Captain Commander. Enma was carefully judging his options. If he acted recklessly, not only it would end with his death, which would be great loss for Gotei 13, but this incident could also lead up to open war. And there was also one question- was Tazuma Lort Marshal that Kieran mentioned? It was a real posibility, and one that Enma actually hoped for to turn out true. It was simple. Gotei 13 had knowledge on Tazuma. Even a slightest bit of knowledge could help if it came to war. But if somebody completely unknown to Gotei 13 was Lord Marshal, it would be problem. Kieran at least told that much. Lord Marshal was the leader of Divine, and by Enma's logic, he was therefore the strongest.

Enma kept silent after hearing Tazuma's request, thinking about all possible outcomes and options. But before he answered to Tazuma, yet another rip opened. This one was bigger. Enma could sense a number of Menos-level Hollows just inside it. But only a man entered the Soul Society from that rip. Enma could feel it too. His Reiatsu was powerful, strong. He was dragging two Shinigami. Barely alive, they were screaming. Enma recognized them, being from his own Division. But still, all fighting options were out. Simply, after that man, possibly Arrancar, Menos-level Hollows started to come out of the rip. A whole legion of them! Even if there were ten people of Enma's strength here, it wouldn't be enough to destroy the whole legion. But at least one fact brought ease to Enma's mind. The Arrancar addressed Tazuma as lord. That confirmed what Enma suspected. Tazuma Koshi was Lord Marshal of Divine family. Not that their goals or structure were known to Gotei 13. But now at least, it turned out that the rumors in Rukongai were true, and that there was organization bent on fighing Gotei 13. And they knew the names of two of their members, as well as the name of the organizaion. Gotei could slowly build up intel from that foundation.

But now, Enma had issue that he needed to resolve. He was ready to do that. Plan formulated. "The less witnesses, the better." Saying that, Enma quickyl pulled uot and threw four Kunai, two at each of his subordinates. It was surgically precise, killing them. hen he used that same hand, free hand, to pick up dead weight which was in fact Kieran Muguruma in his unconscious state. Enma held him tightly, and adressed Tazuma: "Well, there is no point in excalating this to the point of open war for just one man, who is, I must say, still alive despite his looks. So, Tazuma Koshi, call off your dogs. Return these monsters to their lairs. And take this guy back to wherever your base is. Fix him up. Heal him. And tell him, that if he wants what I took from him back, that he must face me alone one day, ready to die to retreve his soul." Saying that, Enma formed a flicker of his red flame near the handcuffs that Kieran had. They were quickly disintegrated. After that, Enma did two things quickly. First, he threw still unconscious Kieran at Tazuma, knowing that he will ceratinly catch him. Then he used Shunpo. Once. Twice. Five times. Ten times. He was gone. And while there were people with sufficient speed to follow him, Enma rapidly changed his direction, making it hard for those who did not know this place too well to follow him. After all, the clearing and the forest where the incident took place was beyond Rukongai, a part of vast wilderness that formed up the rest of te Massive realm that was Soul Society in similar way that the deserts of Hueco Mudo covered the rest of the realm aside from Las Noches.

Enma did this on purpose, hoping that all who followed him, if there were any, would get lost in wilderness, thus unable to find their way to Rukongai and harm innocent ones. While it looked cowardly, Enma was willing to sacrifice the image of pride for the lives of innocent. And he kept on going, keeping himself going with Shunpo, performing over hundred of steps untill he reached the lake. It was one of the lakes he knew well. There, he stopped. Standing on the large boulder by the shore, he was alert, ready to attack any potential followers. He had Tomoshibi released. There was small chance that anybody could contend him. Then he looked at his sheathe, the place where Tomoshibi usually rested when in sealed form and smiled. In it, there was now Kieran's Zanpakuto, sealed. Enma took it from him earlier, and decided to keep it. He knew that while he had this, Kieran would have to seek him out to retrieve it. It was Enma's gamble. He was sure Tazuma would relay the message to Kieran. And he hoped Kieran would come for it soon. Oh, they would battle for it. But in that battle, Enma would not seek to disable Kieran in order to gather information. In that battle, Kieran's loss would mean his death.

[OOC: Taz, grammar and stuff are expected of you when you rp. But that is not the only thing that determines the quality of the post. And LOL, I evaaded that power show. Figured it would be better that way. Enma will live to fight another day.]

Anonymous
Haijin was confused, this was surely turning into a little power struggle from two very powerful Shinigami. Since his last apperance in the Valley of Screams he had realized that Koshi would most likely not care what happened to Haijin. Haijin needed a way out, he noticed a man in a tree, he recognized him from the World of the Living when he had decided to pay a visit to a high school "hey there buddy!" he said extending his arms "remember me?!" hopefully this man was his way out of Soul Society. As Hikaru talked Haijin's spirits lifted, this guy was going to help him escape, ohh how luck was always on Haijin's side. Using a Shunpo he jumped up towards Hikaru "hey guy, I think what you said did ring some truth, if we stay here I think we will end up as reiatsu mush. So lets get the hell outta dodge". But that was when the other intruder appeared, this one was strong, and interesting. Haijin grinned as he saw two Shinigami from Enma's own squad get carried out onto the field, "now this, this is interesting" Haijin said licking his lips, his lust for death slowly being filled.

Thie one was not Hollow, no, he was Arrancar, one of the evil little buggers that Haijin had heard about, and he felt, inspired. THe only way he could discribe the feeling, this man was full of power, and he entered the Soul Society without using a Senkaimon, how the hell did he even do that? Haijin started to rub his hands together and started to giggle insanely. He looked towards the man and bowed "I think I'll be meeting you soon my firend" he said smirking, these Arrancar had shown to be able to have a very different power than what Haijin was used to, and all the Hollows he had brought with him, perhaps Haijin had found the means to destroy Soul Society, even if this guy was in league with some crazy ones. "Well buddy" Haijin said turning towards Hiraku "I think we shall depart, shall we?" before they had a chance to leave Haijin saw it, he witnessed the captain kill his own men. The very action brought back a flood of emotions, a captian who would kill his own team mates. Haijin's eyes grew with a dark anger "how dare you!" he yelled screaming at this Captain Enma "Just because you're of a higher rank does not give you the right to kill those men, what monster are you!?" Haijin was disgusted, even though he had commited an act such as this and on a much grander scale in the past, the thougth sickened him. Back when he was in Squad 13 his Captaina nd VIce Captain stood for justice and good in Soul Society, a perfect example of the days of glory in the Soul Society. THey were taken from him, on a failed mission, the wrong intel was given out, someone in the Soul Society wanted them dead and he had never gotten close to the truth, but his vengeance would burn down this accursed world " You sicken me Enma, just you wait Soul Society will burn!" He screamed in a violent rage and turned to leave with Hiraku "from now on Hiraku, we work together" he looked towards the captian and scoweled his eyes full of hate and death, what he needed was Hollows, and something else. THe time of reckoning was at hand, and even though he was but an insect to these men he knew, even an insect could change the world.

Leaving back to the world of the living Haijin stopped a short distance and sat down, he punched the ground and cried into it angry tears spurred from his face, this was a man who was broken, broken from the corrupt ways of a Soul Society that no longer cared about the people who lived in it. He was a prime example of the Captain Commanders work, once a shining example of a SHinigami, driven to insanity and murder "how-how could anyone do that to his subordinates, it sickens me, I know I am not innocent, hell, I've killed allot of people but, a captain, doing that". He bit his lower lip, blood slowly trickled onto the pavement of the world of the living "Hiraku, sorry to bring this upon you" his demanour had quickly changed, a moment ago he was a crazed man looking for fun, then he turned into an time bomb of anger, but now, now he was calm, sympathetic almost reasonable. "You know for my crimes and for helping me the Soul Society might ban you a traitor, you should be careful from now on, I don't think this Captain Enma will just let us walk free, he will be back, or his squad will."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum