Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Anonymous
"No, that was a good question." That was Enma's response to the knowledge he got from Kieran. Well, some of Enma's suspicions got confirmed. In the streets, the word was there was a strong organization bent on destroying Seireitei and taking over Soul Society. The name of the organization varied from rumor to rumor, but in each, words "divine" or "family" were part of the name. But that was it. Nobody has ever confirmed it's existance, let alone figure out who they were or where they were hiding. The only thing Enma managed to figure out was that all rumors were about one organization. So Enma was now sure that Kieran would be just the mine of information. But there wa a doubt of something in Enma's mind. Perhaps he failed to produce the right efect. The way Kieran addressed him when he woke up... Those subjected to Impervious Serum never acted like that. Perhaps the dose was too small, perhaps Kieran was simply fighting it. Enma couldn't know. But the need for information was too great. And Enma was ready to do anything to obtain it. Kieran couldn't move or do anything to stop Enma from doing this. But what was Enma doing?

Well, unfortunately, he had only one vial of Impervious Serum. But he had something else too. Bloodlet Serum. Perfect torture. He wanted to know everything, and torture, well, if it was needed, then so be it. So he approached Kieran, taking another vial out of his robe. This one was filled with silver liquid. Pure, potent stuff. Enma opened it, but he didn't threw away coverlid. He pourd the third of the vial on Kieran's exposed skin. Then he closed the vial. He counted down. "Three. Two. One. Enjoy." Then it kicked in. Powerfull pain would kick into Kieran's body. He wouldn't lose consciousness, oh no. He was going to take and suffer the full hit from this. And serums vere engineered to work together. This wouldn't weaken the grip of Impervious Serum. Rather, this would put Kieran into too much strain to fight back on Impervious Serum, in case he fought back on it, or would act as ordinary torture if Enma didn't pour enough. Anyway, this was going to be painful. All pain Kieran experienced in their fight few moments ago would feel like a small bruise or cut compared to this. Enma had patience. He pored enough on Kieran to produce 150 seconds of torture. orture that would break down 90% of people from jut ten seconds of it. And Enma gave Kieran a long ride, fifteen times longer. Once it ended, Enma asked more. He urged for knowledge. Knowledge was the thing that could stand between Soul Society and it's destruction. Knowledge was the key.

Questions were numerable. But they all served it's purpose. "What is this divine? Who is this Lord Marhsal? What is the structure of this organization? Where are it's headquarters? Who are the high ranked people in it? What is your involvement with them? what are their goals?" That was a good, solid barrage of questions at Kieran, but Enma had no intention to spare him. He needed information. And he needed it right away. Because for all he knew, Kieran could be the scout before invasion. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. That is how Enma operated. Also, in order to push Kieran into speeding up, he also said: "Answer quickly and truthfully, or I am putting you up for another ride with this." Saying that, he shook the vial a biut, showing Kieran that there were plenty more here it came from. Kieran's only hope of avoiding more torure was giving the intel to Enma. The stuff he wanted. Well, one way or another, Enma would get it. But if Central 46 and their interrogators get involved, it will be bad. Their subjects are known to be left unable to speak after their sessions. So yes, Kieran needed to talk. Now.

Anonymous
Haijin was grinning like a little boy in a candy store, after 300 years he to had returned home. Of coruse if anyone knew he was here the knew well that the welcome commity would be less than friendly. He decided it would be best for now if he hid in the Rukon District, the Shinigami did patrol in the streets but they werent not on constant patrol like they were in their stronghold. "This is one of those places that never change I guess, but for now, this will be a very good strength for me". Haijin knew these streets and the people who lived in them. He could easily find a place to stay, however he had to keep his "habit" to a minimum he could not risk getting caught.

The World of the Living had gotten so boring, 300 years and nothing had happened, accept for a few world wars and some Governments rising and falling, but that was all just so borin. Those were empires that in the cosmic scale of things meant nothing. Their rise and fall was like a leaf in the wind, now the Soul Society, that was something that was forever, and empire that controlled all others, even though the World of the Living hardly knew of its existance the Soul Society held the World of the Living in sway. Death was a natural part of life, and it was the curse that all living things could not escape. As long as the Soul Society stood, life would be forever entertwined with the Shinigami's fate. But Haijin knew that even the immortal could become corrupt, even more so than the humans, the corruption was more pure, and the Captian Commander and supposibly felt the full blunt force of that power.

Haijin knew that the time for the Soul Societies reconing was soon, he might be a complete nut case but he knew the nature of the world, a revolution was coming and Haijin would be there when the Soul Society fell so he could build it up again. He had been trailing these Divine members for sometime now, they were the only force that wanted to stand up against the Soul Society and he needed to keep a close eye on them, they would be the sword that would help his world come into view. He had ways of trailing them, like all creatures, but that was his secret. He would never tell anyone how he could follow so closely and know.

He had already knew there was a conversation going on, he had been quietly listening in and waiting for his grand apperance, he decided that now would be the perfect oppurtunity. " Ahh the Divine" he said answering the question from Enma "the warriors that tempt fate, chosen by the Divine light itself, pehaps they are the ones who have seen God?" he said this all with a very sarcastic tone, they were a group of religious fanatics, but their Leader, Koshi if he remembered correctly, he interested him, he was not afraid of his power even though he could destroy him in a blink of an eye, it was that uncorruptible light that called to him. " Sorry for eavesdropping, but it was just to much fun, we planning another little rebellion, hopefully the Captain Commander does not here, we all don't want to be killed now". He grinned evily and licked his lips "my name is Haijin Uki, a pleasure, perhaps if you pull some files back in Soul Society you would remember me, or if you like we can have a little story time?"

Anonymous
[OOC: WTF is this? A convention of ciminals? Be warned, you may find Hajin captured and tried and executed as a result of this thread.]

Anonymous
While working in my secret lab. I am stopped by extreme pain from my left arm. Looking down I see the blood oath tattoo that Kieran and I share. Observing it I see the color change from the bright blue to red. Then again I feel pain. Placing my hand on the tattoo and focusing the light onto it I can see kieran with another torturing him for information. Thinking of where he could be I see a captain in his hoari and the clearing that kieran frequented when we were captains.

Im on my way old friend I say as I pull up my cloaks hood hiding my reiatsu from the,outside world I wrap myself in the light and im am gone.

In the clearing I arrive in a light orb. Hearing the captain ask who the lord marshal was. I smile lifting up my left hand and focus some black light into itDear captain. Release my friend or I will be forced to remove your head and upper chest. the orb grows larger. His reiatsu was strong but it was but a speck to my own. To battle me here would be foolish. All I had to do I say a single word and HELL would be unleashed.

Anonymous
OOC: Death does not sound fun

Before Haijin knew what was happening that same man that had been plauging his mind had come running to save that Lightinig Nomad "ahh Koshi, whats up!! Its been a while" Looking at Enma Haijin started to relaise the strange vibe he was getting from him, Haijin ran to Koshi and whispered in his ear "are you really planning on killing that guy, don't start a war here man, oh and hey can I take the next train ride home with you?" Haijin grinned freindly and turned around.

"Now you bother were Captains, lets not fight, you're reiatsu pressure would destroy this whole area, and what about the innocent lives of... of the children" Haijin needed a way out and fast, he wasn't a coward by nature but he really didn't want to see the Captain Commander again "shouldn't of came back "he said to himself "all I caused was a shit storm"

Anonymous
[OOC: Yo Taz, don't bring more people in this. With the five of us it is already crowded as it is. Let us finish this with people who are in it, that will be enough, it won't last for much longer now that you showed up. Imma post my response to this thread once Hikaru posts his. Post OOC with confirmation. And for God's sake people, keep the thread length and quality on par with what me and Marcus produced. Don't give us short low-quality posts.]

Anonymous
[proper caps and wording but yet low quality. The thread is open enma if anyone wants to join they can and I dont intend to fight at all. A proper show of power and force is all this will be.]

Anonymous
As the beings spoke another rip from the air seemed to tear through the fabric of reality it was an obvious portal and soon enough from that very same portal anti-reiatsu began to fill the air infecting everybody in the vacinity soon after a pair of red eyes glowed from the darkness and from the shadows the armored former Primera Espada Aegis began to walk out and with him he dragged along two of the captains seventh division's members behind him followed Vasto's, adjuchas, and gillian class hollow a good four to five battalions each containing a vasto lorde hollow, two adjuchas and two gillian the members of the seventh division he had put down he knew too well that each member was of some value in the soul society and the death of one meant the rage of many

he walked to his lords side and looked to the captain speaking to his lord, "What shall I do with these, my lord?" asked Aegis waiting for his command to either dispose of them they were barely alive and screaming for help but their words only met the divines deaf ears as well as Aegis, his army was ready to attack as he was ready to protect his lord need he say the word but the day was just getting started his eyes drifted to Kieran for only a split second then back to Enma standing in silence.

Anonymous
As enma pour the other silver liquid onto me the worst possible pain hit me it was on par with when I found my family dead while that was mental pain this was physical pain. It was like as if all my nerves where exposed and dipped onto liquid iron that white hot it was a long time which was only extended in my view. Most people would of be broken or went insane from this amount of pain but I had people who were family to me now that I had to get back to because of that I was still sane by a thread. An interesting fact I never once screamed I come close and my face was screwed up but I never screamed.

after the drug run it course I was puffing like I had shunpo to one end of Japan to the other a few times I then started to answer enma questions. "the divine ha.. Is a old God that we found.. As for the lord marshal well he the leader of the divine family and if you but wait for a moment he shell be here...." I stopped there for that when the guy who I only think of as a mad dog butts in telling a few things in his weird warped way. I only laugh for a good second or two for I feel taz on his way and then he behind enma and I just laugh in a semi crazy way and I just wait to see how this will turn out.

Anonymous
Hikaru had watched the whole battle quietly. He was not one to interfear with someones battle unless necessary. He did, however, move out of the way from time to time to prevent himself from getting hit by the attacks that the two of them were using. In fact, he was in the tree that Kieran was in before he had hit it. He had moved to a tree not far away only to see the rocks fall down on Kieran and then degrade. He watched quietly as Enma first stoped all Kierans bleeding and then remove the tattoo from his arm. He cringed in pain as he saw this. He didn't like what Enma was doing, but knew that if he interfeared there would be hell to pay. He didn't really feel like fighting Enma, knowing that he's probally end up like Kieran if he did since he also was a Vizard.

Hikaru remained where he was and brought his attention back to Enma. He watched as Enma poured something into Kieran's mouth and helped him to swallow it. He only hoped it was nothing bad as he continue to look on. He watched as Enma woke Kieran up and asked him again about the nest of maggots. Hikaru waited quietly for the answer. Once he heard it though, however, he realized just where he had seen Kieran. He was part of the Divine Family. Hikaru was about ready to interfear with the questioning when Enma drew out a vile and poured some liquid onto Kieran's skin. From the yells of pain he knew that it was something dreadful. Hikaru wished there was something he could do to help but did not want to have that liquid poured on him as well. He stayed where he was, listening to the barrage of questions that Enma had leveled out. He began to wonder what the answers would be when some new guy shows up on the scene.

Hikaru looked Haijin over from his location in the tree. Once he felt that the new guy needed a way out he felt now would be a good time to intervene. He was about to when someone else came in. He looks over at Taz and shook his head. He knew Enma was in trouble now. He then saw someone he didn't know come forward and brought with him a big army of sorts. Hikaru now knew that it was time for him to get out of there. He was not only out numbered but he was also overpowered. Most of the people now there were much stronger than he was. Hikaru moved quickly and appeared next to the only other person that was in the same boat he was in. He appeared next to Haijin and said, "You and I both need to spilt from here. If we don't we may be in some major trouble. I don't care what rock you crawled out from but lets get going. Both you and I are outnumbered and way overpowered. Shall we get going?"

He paid no mind to anyone else there and didn't care that now everyone knew he was there. He just stayed where he was and waited to see what Haijin would say or do, hoping that he would make the right choice and then leave so as to give Hikaru a reason to leave as well.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum