Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Anonymous
Well, that was something already. Kieran was capable of deflecting Kunai so that he wouldn't be turned into Swiss cheese, but still, three were not properly deflected, so they injured him anyway. Enma was alert, but he actually was not going to attack Kieran up and make a combo, but he wanted to see what Kieran would do. But what Kieran first launched at him was like an insult to Enma. Ken'atsu is a technique that utilizes the very Reiatsu of the wielder, and if bind is strong, the Reiatsu of the Zanpakuto, but in fact, it is nothing moe than a simple blast. Granted, it could be very strong and dangerous, based on the user. But Kieran was below Enma in terms of power, and he was really below. Enma was much stronger compared to him. The likes of Kieran trying to use Ken'atsu agains him was insult to his own power to Enma. But he was about to show it to Kieran. What he could do. A powerful horizontal slash, and Enma launched his own Ken'atsu. Black as the the darkest void' of the starless nights, and big, big enough to engulf all three of Kieran's, it was also much, much stronger. Enma's Ken'atsu collided with Kieran's, and in one black explosion, all four Ken'atsu, Enma's and Kieran's, were all canceled out. But that was not the Enma's focus.

He lost interest in Ken'atsu the instant he fired it, focusing himself on Kieran rather. Kieran was using Shunpo to move in circle. That was evident to Enma, and he has seen it all. For Kieran to disappear from Enma's sight, teleportation, or speed of light were needed. Though probably, Kieran had none. Coming straight out of the Shunpo, Kieran fired two Byakurai at Enma. Mistake. Though he fired two with one hand, impressive for somebody on Kieran's level, it was wrong kind of Kido to be used in this situation. It was Kieran's bad call. Due to it's very nature, Byakurai, which was a beam of energy akin to lightning, had to be fired untill all of the energy from the small orb that generated on the finger prior to firing was shot out a the part of the beam. And it was also slow Kido, slower than any projectile Hado. Enma simply aknowledged the fact that two Kido were going towards him. And then he was gone. Shunpo was of course the way he used to move, effective, old-fasioned, Shinigami trademark.

He appeared to the left of Kieran. Kieran could probably see him, but the sheer difference in speed was too much. Enma's speed was too great, and there was no time for the Kieran to run away. Whatever combo he had in mind, it was about to be stopped here. Why? The moment Enma appeared, he slashed wildy, a strong, diagonal slash, which carried enough force to sever an arm as it was cutting through the paper, and it was in fact armed at Kieran's arm. Kieran would be facing tough time if that happened. But yet, his low speed was a chain in fight like this, against somebody lke Enma. The speed was crucial. Granted, Kieran had three options. He could try to dodge, and in that case, he sould just have seriously injured arm. Full dodge was not likely, and was in domain of theoretical. The speed difference was too big. Other options for Kieran were to get hit, ot try to block. Getting hit was perhaps the smartes thing, because he would trade arm for one strike at this range, and that would be dangerous for Enma. But Enma lived a dangerous life, and he had the means to defend himself.

But, if Kieran used his Zanpakuto to block. That would be also very dangerous. Enma had strength far superior to his. The block would indeed prevent the Ema form severing Kieran's arm. But due to massive difference in strength, Kieran would be pushed back from the sword clash, for a at least 10 feen. And there were other dangers. Strength from Enma and his slash, would most likely cause dislocations in the arm what wielded Zanpakuto. And it would start with the weakest link, at the joint. If Kieran blocked, his joint would be dislocated for sure. As for elbow and shoulder. There was no telling. Perhaps yes, perhaps no. But the fact was that each and every outcome of this simple attack, this simple slash, would be troubling for Kieran. Enma had indeed intentionally set it up like this. But in his mind he knew. If Kieran did the best possible thing right now, he would hear Enma's second name.

Anonymous
i saw enma fire off a ken'atsu of his own that hit the first of my ones and cancelled out all three of him and he shunpo as i fire the two byakurai he used shunpo i could onlyjust track him but i was getting use to his speed for i had battle well spared with some one a lot stronger then me many a times so my eyes can track most people high speed movement give a short time for my eyes to adjust to there movements. and seeing him using a diaongal slash and to the untrained person i did the most stupidest thing to do i move towards enma most think that stupid for that where the attack would be stronger but it just simple physics really the closer the object is to the tipping point os a leaver the less multiplying of the froce used there will be. there for i will recive less damage to my arm it also helps that as i did this my hollow mask formed in a flash of lightning on my face it takes the shape of a tiger face made out of solid lightning with the jaw moving in syc with my jaw with that on it gives me more power as well as the ability to take more damage then normal with those two facters i would take less damage to my arm then what enma had planed on doing.

At the same time i use my free hand to form and thrust my lightning storm bolt into his middle though he is faster then me i was in point black range due to what i did and for add safety for it to hit i fired it as well though it would not do all that much to enma if it did hit maybe throw him back a few metres and at lest mess with his nerves making it hard to do fine movements for a while. i then place two of my fingers at the third eye spot charging my black lightning cero and fliping my zan into a more defensive style reverse grip all the while keeping a eye on enma with the hyper electrical sense that my hollow mask gives me.

Anonymous
Well, Kieran had some good battle experience, or at least some knowledge in physics. He was willing to trade the arm for a point blank range, and that was good. Enma was indeed pleased with recklessness of his opponent. He trusted his arm closer to the bottom of the blade, and that indeed saved his arm from being severed. Also, Enma cerainly noticed Kieran bringing on Hollow mask, which certainly was a bad idea to bring in front of Enma. According to laws of Soul Society, Hollofication was forbidden, and acheving it was treated as the crime of high treason, punishable by death. And Enma had the authority to execute criminals on spot. Kieran had sealed his fate by bringing it on. But there was one thing to admit. Kieran was reckless, but even his feat of bringing the arm closer would only leave it hanging by a hread of skin and muscle. That is, unless he brough his mask. It seemed to give him some kind of increased resistance, and in slash, Enma didn't do as much damage as he planned. Granted, he did some serious damage, but he only severed some muscles and tendons, which would make usage of the arm a lot harder, and the cut was deep, so it would bleed quite a lot, but the bone itself... Just as if it deflected the slash, that was the feeling Enma got through the sword, the subtle vibrations on impact. Hollowfication was crime. But the powers it gave were not weak.

Truth to be told, Enma was a man who would naturally now unleash his Bankai and render Kieran to dust. But he needed information out of him, so he was not about to do that. On other side, Kieran had formed some kind of lighting bolt, and tried to thrust it through the Enma. Tried. It was a good try. Kieran did nothing wrong in fact. But Enma had no idea what actual damage he would suffer from it, so he defended himself. He was fast. His reactions were fine tuned by the years of battles. Even at this range, Enma had enough time to react. Reaction was simple. Enma had one free hand. On the palm he generated red orb. Shakkaho, the first Kido he thought of. And he didn't fire it. Instead, he shoved it straight into the bolt. The result was... explosive. With pretty good bang, both Shakkaho and bolt exploded, making a good kick. Enma was pushed back for around five feet by the explosion, but the dust and smoke were raised, so he couldn't see what happened to Kieran, but the truth was that he probably got pushed back more, and perhaps he had been blown away for some distance. But it was not over, Enma knew it. He took only minor damage, in form of some minor burns on the hand that held Shakkaho. Kieran perhaps took more, but it didn't matter. Enma could still use his hand. And that was all he needed.

The instant the push ended, he raised his palm. He needed to clear the bloody dust. and perhaps hit the Kieran. "Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" It was enormous. It was blue blast of electricity and Reiatsu, and it's speed when launched blew away all the dust. But it detonated in huge, powerufl explosion. It obviously hit something. Whether it was Marcus, or he charged and fired something in it, it was still dangerous. Well, not to Enma, it didn't reach him. But for what he knew, Kieran was most likely caught up in this second explosion. And it would be serious. He would be well roasted by it. Even if he fired something in Hiryugekizokushintenraiho to cause it's detonation prematurely, based on enma's calculations, he should be caught within explosion. But that was not important. The manner o defeating Kieran didn't matter. The very defeat mattered, for Enma had to do to him afterwards, like interrogation and execution. But for now, the question was just how roasted Kieran is.

Anonymous
With enma blocking my storm lightning bolt with a lowish hadou that ended up exploding which sent me flying back. About 30 metres the last ten I skidded and all the while charging my black lightning cero and also not paying mind to the pain from the cut on my arm that bleeding a bit and the what appears to be 2nd or 3rd degree burns on my free hand and arm. The cut on my arm that I got from enma zan will hamper that arm a bit then seeing that decent level hadou coming at me I waited till it was ten metres away from me I then fired my black lightning cero into it aimed at enma since he did not moved once he fired this hadou which I could tell from the electrical signal of his. knowing that my lightning cero has a more pricing effect then most ceros due to the nature of it o expected at lest a small part to still reach the area enma was at a slightly faster rate then a normal cero again due to it nature. The explosion that happen turn into a implosion of a sort but enough of it still got me to seal the bleeding cuts and to give moderate amount of borderline 3rd degree burns to me but I am not even close to giving up. Due to that will my divine cloak changed into the harbinger of conquest armour without the helm. I felt it form tighter then normal around my arm that hampered by that cut that enma did but I then knew that it was trying to give me back as much use of that arm back, while it not 100% back at lest I can use it better then what I could before.

Then I knew that I had to step it up a notch and so I griped my zan in a two hander grip as my mask crumble into reishi I then called out. "strike them rai ryuu" which would be different then what was in the data for me to release my shikai well the name was the only thing different in that my shikai change a lot from the data. For I pulled apart my hands to release two swords that have the centre part missing leaving the cutting edges with lightning sparks running up and down the gap. I then plunge both blades into the ground to let release my terra bolt move and a pluse of lightning that hugs the ground travels out from me for 100 metres that will shock any one still on the ground and using my shikai ability to control ions I make a criss Cross of lightning paths above me in the 100 metre area around me though there is a good chance of them missing enma if he jumps it all depends on how unlucky he is if he crosses the paths of the lightning.

Anonymous
Enma was strong. And Kieran impressed him. For a guy that weak, he really put up a fight. But Enma saw the stuff happening. He saw the Cero that caused the detonation. It wa strong, and it seemed as if it would keep on going and come straight to Enma, but it faded away quickly. This could perhaps surprise Marcus, but such high level Hado as Hiryugekizokushintenraiho was enormously powerful. And the power difference between Enma and Kieran was enough to make it sure that it would obliterate Kieran if hit. In fact, Kieran was lucky that he was able to somehow prematurely detonate Hiryugekizokushintenraiho. If he didn't do that, he would be a smoking corpse now. He was not perhaps srong enough, but he was smart enough. He was capable of holding out against Enma for now. But now, it was all about to end. This little battle was coming to it's end, and there was nothing that Kieran could do to prevent it. For Enma released his Zanpakuto. As he watched Kieran form his armor and release his Zanpakuto, Enma released his. "Illuminate, Tomoshibi!" It was over. Enma no longer held the sword in his hand. Instead, he had a staff, and hovering near it's top, there was a moderate mass of golden flames. The Devil has avakened.

Witnesing the Kieran dropping his swords into the ground, Enma figured that it might be a form of attack, so he reacted that instant. He slammed his staff in the ground, and alchemy circle, golden one, formed on the ground around Enma. It produced whole lots of flames, the golden ones. It all happened really fast. The moment Enma noticed a pulse of ligthnings hugging the ground going towards him, he acted. The flames were capable of moving at his speed, so Enma was safe. There was enough time. The big mass of golden flames formed a circular wall around him. The flames in the wall flickered and all, but they didn't harm Enma. What is even better, he didn't even use all the flames he created. Good chunk remained, and Enma forced all of them to the groung inside his barrier, so they wouldn't hamper him. Thouhg, the feeling of standing on top of the flames rather than on groung was awkward, Enma didn't mid it. But he was safe. He was perfectly protected. Then lighnings truly did reach the flames, and one interesting effect happened. Well, interesting to Kieran. Enma saw that pretty much every time he released. The lightning,m every single inch of it, petrified and turned to stone. It all took place really quickly. The ligtnings were stopped, turned to ordinary stone. But that was it.

Though, they didn't eroded the intant they were petrified. It was beacuse of Kieran was only one tier below Enma, meaning that while he was weaker a lot, he could produce delay, as well as the attacks he launched. But that didnit matter to Enma. He had strength. And he launched his counter attack with deadly precision. He used the mass of flame hovering near the end of the staff and fired a number of twelve powerful beams of golden flames at once. This was bound to create trouble fo Kieram. It was because of two facts. The frist fact was that they all traveled at Enma's speed, which was a lot faster than the one Kieran could produce. The second fact was that every beam was coming at Kieran at different angle, which would severely harden countering them. Not that Kieran could actually stop the beams. Probably, nothing he had in his arsenal could counter the beams. Whatever he used to counter the beams would simply be petrified, and fall to the ground. And even if Kieran would somehow stop one of the beams, or two, the rest would still be going at him. He was in deep trouble. And his fancy armor was not going to help him. Because The Devil has been awakened.

Anonymous
As soon as I saw the golden flames appear and make a wall around enma I started to shunpo knowing that a counter was coming I may be slower then enma but I should be more nimble then most since that how I got my nick name the lightning nomad for I am always on the move in battle. Never staying too long in one spot and striking out of the blue like lightning that one part of the reason anyway. Since enma would be aiming where I was and since I was not shunpoing in a straight line but turning and twisting at random times so predicting where I would be going and aiming there would be very hard and the effect the flames had on me lightning did not go by me. great not only am I facing a flame user that as well balanced as me his fricking flames has magical effects with it great it just my bloody luck. with that thought in my mind it then came to me that he would not think that I would not be able to attack him with that flame wall up and yes any attack I would do would hit that wall and turn to stone talking of which I glad that I moved as soon as that wall was put up I manage to dodge his counter barely.

But a attack using my zan ability well now that a different story for that can come from anywhere I just smiled and sure that I could call on me hollow powers again now to boost my attack I let it form in a flash then pin pointing enma location with ,my hyper electrical sense I then made a few spots of positive and negative ions hot spots around enma that then naturally wanted to balance out due to me calling on my hollow powers the lightning not the normal colour but black and since it was mostly natural action of the world balancing out they would be as fast as normal lightning but someone of enma speed might be able to do something to block or evade it just harder then if it was a attack that came straight from me.

Anonymous
Kieran was managing himself, surviving this far. But this meant nothing. The fact that he evaded all twelve beams meant nothing. It was due to one definite fact: The Devil has awakened. While Kieran was still Shunpoing and finishing his dodges, Enma said one word. This was it. The final change in this battle. Generally, Enma didn't use this as much. But he was in a hurry. He wanted to see what Kieran knew. And this simple word was his gate to winning this battle and getting access to Kieraan's knowledge. "Change." And the instant Enma said that, the mass of flames hovering near the top of his staff turned black, darker than starless night. Such darkness would be like nothing Kieran ever saw in his life. For it was great, and it was evil. Such evil power was only natural to be wielded by The Devil. The mass of golden flames that was still there, remained unchanged. So it was all as planned. But Enma was no longer here. Kieran was still Shunpoing around, when Enma used his Shunpo. He passed straight through his wall of flames. With his superior speed, he quickly got behind Kieran, though he placed distance between them. Ten feet. Nothing that Enma couldn't cover quickly in one Shunpo. But he didn't do it just right away. He noticed Kieran putting up his Hollow mask. And that was the trigger.

Enma did two things at once. He used some of the flames from his staff to form a pitch black katana in his left hand. It was made of flames, so it shared the properties. And he shouted to Kieran: "Behind you, fool!" With that done, Enma launched himself towards Kieran using Shunpo. Dodging this would prove impossible for a man of Kieran's speed, but he could block. Getting close-on to Kieran, Enma slashed wildy. A good, vertical slash. But he didn't slash with the sword he formed. He slashed with his staff! And it was dangerous too. Because there were still a bit of black flames on tp of staff, and Enma could use it. ut Kieran ahd another thing to worry about. And that was katana in Enma's left hand. It was slashing towards him too.a good, horizontal slash. So that placed Kieran under trouble. If he doesn't blocks katana, t will cut into his armor and destroy it, and if Kieran got cut there was a real danger of him dying. Him getting annihilated was a real danger. But if he didn't blok the staff, he would be launched backwards by the force of the slash. And Kieran would not be capable of blocking both. For to Kieran to block a slash from Enma, he needed a double-handed grip. Simply, The strength difference was vast, and Kieran had no chance of overcoming it.

But either way, Kieran was fucked. Why? Well, it was because of the Enma's powers and their very nature. Enma controlled his flames mentally. And only a moment after he launched second Shunpo to attack Kiran, the whole mass of golden flames that remained shot towards him too. Like a good tidal wave, it came to Kieran grom his back. So if he blocked the sword, he would be launched stright into it. If he blocked the staff, he would be putting himself in real danger. And the fact was, if he somehow blocked both, the mass was really fast. He would lack the time to get away from it, not that he would get away, because blocking both staff and katana meant that it would be a swordlock, with both combatants pushing their weapons with their greatest strength to overcome the oponent. So Kieran was in trouble. And if he somehow noticed golden flames coming at him, he would also notice yet another detail. all those lightings those were petrified before, were now eroded, and became dust. So yeah, that awaited him. Kieran was screwed. Though, Enma was ready to seal his Shikai and remove flames once he cuffed Kieran. But he could also consciously prevent golden flames from eroding Kieran, keeping him petrified. But all came down to this: would Kieran rather block the staff, or katana?

Anonymous
I am already truning due to the fact that i know where enma is with my hyper electrical sense as he calls out. i then catch out of the corner of my eye that he made a katana out of black flames which my instinects are telling me that i do not want to be hit by that so i use lightning edge to cover my swords in lightning to increase their cutting power. i have always been a quick thinker and seeing enma come at me with a two sided swing one side with the black flame katana and the other with his staff. i know right away this is the final clash for this fight but i see a way of at lest leaving a mark on enma to show that while i was weaker then him i was still a wrothy opponent. so i braced my non-wounded arm on the one that is wounded to block the katana since i could not try to block both if i wanted to leave a mark on him. the unused blade for block i then sweep across his mid section and if it hits it will cut like a razor nice and clean and hopefully he will not notice right away due to the numbing effect. the staff hits hard in me ribs cracking nearly all on that side as it sent me flying backwards instinectively covering my self in my lightning reiatsu and that mostly protected me from my passage though the gold flames turning that cover into stone as well as half my armour into stone. i fly backwards till i hit a tree and all the stone crumbles burying me under a pile of stone adding somemore cracked bones to what i all ready have i pass out from the surge of pain. in doing so my shikai turns back into my sealed form that holded in my left hand showing that i have passed out at lest. the blood oath tattoo on my right arm pluses slowing in a patten that makes no sense but it is in beacon mode and it sending a signal to one of the people that i swoar this oath for tazuma koshi the lord marshel of the divine family letting him know that i have fallen in battle if he has not already got the knowledge though it will take a little amount of time to reach him plenty for enma to have his way with me. just before i pass out i have a smile on my lips for in that moment of are swords crossing i know that enma a very good replacement for me and so when enma removes the stone on top of me he will see me smiling.

Anonymous
[OOC: Well I enjoyed this while it lasted. Good fight, I gotta tell you, you held out for ten posts total, which is quite good. You are improving.]

The end came, as Enma predicted. Kieran still didn't want to gamble by encountering the flame he didn't know, so he blocked katana, which was the end basically. Though he did gave it his all. Enma would have been in a serious trouble if not for his luck. Kieran slashed at him actually, instead of trying to block the staff. It would have been really serious cut, but luckily, Kieran hit the belt with Shuriken which was going diagonally across Enma's chest first, which reduced the strength of a slash a bit for a price of few broken Shuriken. But after the blade slipped down from the belt, it still cut into Enma. And the cut was not so small to just diminish. Enma reformed the katana into raw flames, freeing his another hand, before he formed Shakkaho on that hand. Instead of throwing it, Enma just touched the cut with Shakkaho, burning it, and therefore sealing the wound. After that, he just threw Shakkaho up to the sky. ot he diverted his attention to Kieran. It was serious. He was under the pile of stones, but those stones were result of golden flames, and eroded prety quicky. Enma could swera he noticed a smile on Kieran's face before he passed out. Well, that was bad. Enma had to get him conscious for him to get interrogated. He generally had the idea on how to do that.

All it took was some precise work. "Change." Enma changed his flames into red ones, since they didn't affect the body. And Enma wa going to use the shaping capabilities of the flames to get Kieran back and conscious. Enma approached and leaned on his staff. It was interesting. Kieran had no armor, except for a few bits untouched by the flames, and he was in generally bad shape. Enma thrust his staf into the ground and crouched next to Kieran. Kieran was unconcious, so Enma hurried to finish what he had to do. First of all, he cuffed him using his special hadcuffs. Enma had no intention to take chances. He wanted to be one hundred percent sure in what as he doing. Then, knowing that it may get hard once he is awaken, Enma pulled out the vial with pure, transparent liquid. He opened it, and after thinking a bit, threw away the cover and poured the whole vial in Kieran's throat, and then he tapped Kieran's chest lightly, a way to make him swallow. Kieran was still unconscious. Good thing for Enma, but also bad one, meaning he had to get him to usable state. He noticed Hikaru was still nearby, but he had no intention to call upon him. First, to ensure that Kieran won't awake during the fixing process, Enma had to use what he had in store. And he had a great knowledge.

Enma knew Kung Fu wery well, and he knew locations of many presssure points on human body. Secondly, he knew ninjitsu, and part of ninjitsu was using acupuncture to attack or even kill enemy. Combined, that knowledge could be used for medical purposes. But Enma had no needles, so he had to make them. He mentally shaped those little of flames that remained, for he dispelled the golden flames, into three small needles. Made out of red flames, they were strong as hell, unbreakable, and their other property would't affect Kieran. So Enma took them and showed three of them in three different pressure points on Kieran's neck. Enma did that so he wouldn't awoke now. Also, it did good, for the one subjectd to acupuncture on those three pressure points would awake aftr the removal of the needles. But before enma had the chance to start his fixing up of Kieran, he noticed that his tattoo was pulsing strangely. Enma had no idea why. Maybe it pulsed all the time, maybe it didn't. Maybe it was only pulsing when Kieran was unconscious. Enma had no idea, but taking chances wasn't smart. So he took Kieran's Zanpakuto which was lying on the ground nearby, and skinned that part of Kieran's arm, peeling ths kin off. The poulsing of the tatoo stopped, but Enma didn't pay much attention. He decided to make sure that Kieran wouldn't do a thing, so he placed his Zanpakuto in empty sheathe on his side where Tomoshibi usually resided. Kieran's Zanpakuto was only slightly shorter, so it got in retty good.

And then enma began his work. he created Shakkaho on his right palm, and as he did with himself, he did to Kieran's cuts. He burned the skinned part of his arm and everything. He stopped the bleedings, at least external ones. It was tough only with the cut on his arm which went bone-deep, but Enma somehow sealed it, though there was still eait and stuff underneath the burn. The muscles and tendond were still ripped, but this stopped the bleeding. After he was done, Enma decided not to waste this Shakkaho. He noticed the flayed skin he threw away, and he fired Shakkaho towards it, rendering it to ash upon impact. Tat was it. Enma got up and leaned on his staff, and then willingly dispelled the needles inKieran's neck to awake him. Now, the questioning. But from where to start? Well, Kieran earlier basically admitted that he was a part of the group which staged the mass escape from Maggot's nest. That was a starting point. "Do you hear me? I knw you were not alone in staging mass escape from the Nest? Whom did you work with? Or for? What was objective of the escape?" After Kieran answered those, there were many, many more waiting for him.

Anonymous
I snap back to wakefulness the first thing that came to mind was move I tried to but it was like my limbs weighed a ton each and getting heavier by the second. I hear the faint clink of the chain on the cuffs and it all came rushing back to me the fight with enma losing and passing out then the pain hit it was the worse on my right arm I look at that while I dimly hear enma ask me something but the skin missing from my right arm got my attention for it was too clean for it to be a outcome of battle or nature it was then that I found my voice and said in a raged filled tone. "you mother f@#$er you skinned my right arm didn't you. What are you insane or something?" It was as I finished that I feel the urge to answer truthfully the questions that enma asked but I knew that I had to fight it but it got stronger and stronger this urge it was then that it all fall into place he given me a truth drug while I was out dam he good. Then I see in my mind eye me trying to fight lightning but getting burned as it just goes on it way, then me flowing with the lightning and able to change the course of it a little. it made sense after a few seconds I can only tell the truth but so long as the questions focused I do not need to tell the whole truth. I then give in to the urge but watched what I said. "yes I can hear you. yes you are right I did not stage the break out alone there was another the lord marshal of the divine there. As for the aim well there was none really but to show that even the great gotei 13 has holes in it defensiveness. Now that was a bad question really you need to do better then that."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum