Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Anonymous
[ooc- they were thrown at emna's strength not speed. While ur arguement is valid. You should compare enma's strength vs kierans speed. The numbers are still the same however.

Anonymous
[OOC: And Marcus, wtf is Kenatsu? I searched my ass off, went through the whole forum, but I didn't saw anything like it, and certainly nothing in either your app or zanpakuto thread. And on google it is pointing me to some Naruto stuff? So wtf is it? How did Naruto stuff ended up on here?! If I am wrong, please give me straight explanation what is it!]

Anonymous
It is a simple technique. Most shinigami should know it. A canon example is Ichigo's practice swing vs Ginjo.

Anonymous
It's not air pressure. That's just the interpretation of the translators.

The word ken'atsu has been used before. I believe when Komamura's sword destroyed the ground during his encounter with Kenpachi. And that was accomplished through the spiritual pressure of the sword. So it's not air pressure, but just regular reiatsu.

Anonymous
[OOC: Oh, so it's Ken'atsu, not kenatsu. That explains why I couldn't successfuly google it or find it at all. But that opens yet another question aimed at Marcus. How is i mixed with lighning? What could it do? what is the process, or exavt tech to use Ken'atsu mixed with it? Or is it because of Kieran's Reiatsu very nature? And please for God's sake use proper punctuation and grammar and capitals, and stuff. It will prevent similar stuff from happening. And Marcus please edit your post, so I can respond.]

Anonymous
so everythIng ok except for marcus' answers for the blade pressure. also can taz joIn In a bIt?

Anonymous
[OOC:Well no... He still has to edit his post, because of the Kunai and his messing up with speed. He has to take the hit by at least two if he tries to defend in the manner he wrote, or he has to dodge. Therefore, he must edit his post. And Taz, my idea is to defeat Kieran with Enma, and afterwards use my interrogation items to interrogate him. The ideal time for you to jump in would be afterwards, coming to retrieve Kieran. But, I have to beat him first, so yeah. Well, I will signal you when is the best time.]

Anonymous
[ooc- I knew the purpose of the thread and I was intending on doing the rescue. Im enjoying this thread anyway. When marcus gets in he will edit his post.]

Anonymous
(OOC: Ok edited and yer i do edit if i am pointed out there things that need editing in my posts so long as the reason are sound. hope the edits are fine enma and due to things happening in RL i will not be able to post as fast as i would like i can still be on and have a look at apps and what not just at the moment i having a harder time to get access to this site that i can post but fear not i will try my best just a heads up.)

Anonymous
Hikaru watched the back and forth talking between Kieran and Enma. He was not one to interfear in a chat. However, once the fighting started he felt that it was time for him to clear out and move somewhere safe. He hop up to a tree not far, wanting to keep on eye on Kieran and Enma. He felt something was familur about Kieran, though he could not pin point the exact reason why.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum