Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Anonymous
The Rukon District. Just a peaceful little place where most people live. Merchants selling goods and valuables. Market stalls selling and trading grains of rice and other assortments of food, spices, silks, teas, and what have ya. Through the markets and merchants on carts people are flooding the streets running around and trying to get into there homes. Now this is usually a nice place, being pretty close to the Seireitei. Now and then a small hollow will pop up but today was different. Something in the air didn't smell right for the people as they began investigating and found a large crack in the sky that looked like it was sucking up the atmosphere and clouds around it. As the people on the ground looked in in awe they were not expecting the turn of events that would curtain there lives as the rip began to open like a mouth. From the opening you could only see darkness until a foot appears. From there a body fully appears as the mouth opens wide enough to view his entire body. Stepping out from the hole with his hands in his pockets was a man in white clothing and a sword on his side. The people began to run as what they feared worst was triumphed as the King of Hueco Mundo, Nikola the Primera Espada looked upon the town with eyes set to kill.

Descending from the sky he watched as town folk ran from one building to another trying to return to there homes and gather there children, wives, husbands and other family members out of the streets and all together in there houses and begin locking doors and peeking out there windows. Nikola finally lands softly onto the ground touching his tiptoes first and finally coming to a complete stop as he looked only in one direction, the main gate to the Soul Society. Marching towards the giant gate he passes each of the houses darting eyes towards the buildings and the people inside them. Watching the Espada walk past there houses people were shaking in fear as the aura flowing off this man was so outstanding they were hardly able to stand or breath. Finally reaching the gate me meets up with a giant of a man holding a cleaver for a zanpaktou guarding the door to the Seireitei which he was so hoping to get into. Continuing to walk towards the giant he slams his zanpaktou to the ground hoping to crush Nikola, but he flash steps up his arm quickly and slashes the neck and drops to the ground and watches the guard fall to the ground and pass out from blood loss.

Walking past the giant oaf of a man, he finally reaches the gate and places a hand on the door but is blasted back by the spiritual pressure guarding the entrance. Standing back up he holds his hand out and fires a cero straight ahead and makes contact with the door. Within five min. the smoke from the explosion clears and to his astonishment the door is still in place and has zero marks on it. Looking at the massive structure he considers only a soul reaper is able to open the gate and looks at the giant man who lay next to him was in no shape to move or even hardly be alive. Letting out a sigh he walks back the way he came as people watch thinking he is about to leave until he stops in the middle of the streets. Filled with anger he spins around and points a finger and fires one last cero at the top and finds a spiritual dome is up so nobody could just hop over. Filled with even more rage Nikola blasts his spiritual pressure making the ground around him crack and shatter some windows close to him.

"Damn Shinigami! You dare keep me out!? Do you not know who I am!? Open your gates this instant and produce starting with your strongest to me so that I may kill them!" Shouting at the top of his lungs the words of the Espada could be herd for miles due to the quite ghost town he stood in. After ten min. there was no response. Even more pissed Nikola finally shouts, "If that is how you wish! If you do not wish to present yourself to me, I will begin making a sacrifice! Starting with this town, it shall now be demolished before your very eyes as you have brought this upon yourselves Shinigami!" Kicking off the ground, Nikola sky rockets into the air and freezes for a moment. Watching as people begin to exit there homes and look up thinking he was just using there lives as a bluff, they were only making his job much easier. Holding both hands out to his sides, Nikola begins charging up two Cero, one for each hand. When fully charged he begins to spin around creating a twister like Cero that begins demolishing and erasing everything withing its reach. Just a simple touch by this Cero to these people and objects erased them from existence as they were nothing more then pathetic grains of sand in his eyes. Not even watching the destruction of the town anymore, he keeps his eyes fixed on the gate and all of Seireitei hoping for something to happen as he wanted the head of the most powerful shinigami in existence....the Soul King.

Rha' Chonchiyo

Rha' Chonchiyo
"If I was you you i leave the SS and rukon now you freack"Rha says in his hero of rukon armor and wearing his trad mark mask.He jumps and lands in frount of Nikola and says "Leave now or die".

Anonymous
Salem herd some noise not far from his location. He flashed stepped, and jumped on rooftops to get to the area. When he arrived he saw a soul reaper with his sword drawn. He flashed stepped toward him, " Whats going on here?" asked Salem.

Rha' Chonchiyo

Rha' Chonchiyo
"This Arrancar is recking the town"Rha says in his hero outfite and mask.He whaits for nikola to make his move.

Anonymous
Watching the small town of Rukon District demolish through his anger alone he watches as a lone soul reaper emerges baring his sword and shouting up at him like some sort of fool. Does he not know what he is? For that matter *Who* he is? Nikola paid no attention to the sole shinigami run out and shouting for him to stop his actions as he wasn't going to until somebody with actual power would emerge and show his face. Watching as the people ran from the buildings screaming on fire and halfway blown up with limbs missing blood gushing from there pathetic bodies Nikola snickers as chaos was on his list while the main course was still not here the dessert was going to be amazing.

Giving no attention to Rha, Nikola senses another presence on the way. Finally, some action was about to go down. Watching as the shinigami slowly makes his way to Rha he grins as he lowers himself down to the ground and begins walking towards his soon to be next victim. Stopping 30 feet away from the two his eyes focus only on the now active Captain standing beside the pile of dirt shinigami. With his hands in his pockets and head tilted up he looks down on them with utter disgust as he slithers out the following. "Well, it would seem to me as if you bastards finally decided to show your face." Looking back at the door he notices it still opened up. Piercing through the two with eyes set to kill his objective is now to get past these two and get inside where he'll be one step closer to his true goal.

Returning his eyes to the Captain he analyzes his target down coming up with thousands of ways to end any confrontation leaving the rest of his strength for the soon to be blood that would drip from Nikola's very claws. "I see you only brought one Captain out here. Is this how you prepare the downfall of the Seireitei by sending a sole Captain....and...what ever the hell that is?" Nodding his head he begins to slowly take steps towards the two about to make his first move in the destruction of the Seireitei. He the King of Hueco Mundo has made his first piece as the chess game now begins with the King on the move.

Anonymous
Salem turned and noticed that a Aranncar has came to the Soul Society. He grabed his sword, and gave a glare at the Aranncar. " You have no business here Arranncar, why don't you go back to Hueco Mundo where you belong." said Salem, with a loud tone. He turned to the other shinigami, " Young one, you better run, you don't have the skills to fight this monster." said Salem.

Rha' Chonchiyo

Rha' Chonchiyo
"I can't do that sir he destroyed the Rukon District I must stay and fight for I am the hero of Rukon" Rha says drawing his sword ready to fight. He go's and stands by Salem's side ready to fight.

Anonymous
"Hero? No business?" Nikola was fed up with all this talking. Looking at the two he could tell the were nothing more then guppies at the bottom of the food chain compared to him. Looking at the Captain he could tell there was no challenge by his stance. Looking at the sword he noticed it shined to well for it to be a killing blade. Just from looks he could tell the sword probably hasn't ever been used but for a fashion statement. Nothing more then a decorative stick on the side of his waist to show class.

Looking to the soul reaper in the ridiculous armor he ponders what the hell his problem is. Some sort of fool wrapped in pathetic metal. Standing in his Nikola's way was one of the worst mistakes anybody could ever make, but not wanting to waist his energy on something as weak as the two, he walks in between the two and no longer acknowledges the two as he continues with his hands in his pockets walking straight to the gate that is still open since the Captain is out.

Looking to his left and right he watches houses burn with bodies hanging from the doors and windows while notices a few houses that were untouched. Holding his hands out in opposing directions he begins firing off bala into the houses making them explode as he walks towards the gate. With small chuckles he watches his work as he is now confident there is no longer any living in the near area except the Captain and the tin man. Replacing his hands in his pockets he continues his pursuit towards the gate.

Rha' Chonchiyo

Rha' Chonchiyo
Rha runs after Nikola and says "I will kill you" and go's to swing at his nick for a one shoot killing, blow at lest that what he hoped for.

Anonymous
Salem watched as Rha charged toward the Arrancar. " Well, I guess I have to help you out." said Salem. He ran and flashed stepped infront of the gate. He gave a grin at the Arrancar. " If you want to pass this gate, you have to get passed me first." said Salem with a smile.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum