Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Rha' Chonchiyo

Rha' Chonchiyo
Rha can see his sword geting so close to the Arrancar's neck he can all most smell the blood all ready. But that just reminded him of all the souls this Arrancar killed and how meany homes he destroyed this filled rha's anger and need for revenge.

Anonymous
" Before we fight, let me introduce myself to you." said Salem. He took a deep breath and gave a glare at the Arrancar. " I'm Salem Kyotetsu, the Captian of Squad 13, its nice to meet you Arrancar." said Salem with a smile. He held out his sword, and got into battle stance.

Anonymous
Walking towards the gate he is interrupted by the Captain known as *Salem Kyotetsu* Captain of the the 13th squad and holding his sword in Nikola's direction preparing for his damnation. Smirking at the foolish attempt to bypass Nikola's entree to the gate and stand ready for his demise he hears a scream coming from behind. Turning his head only slightly he finds the moron in armor charging at him swinging his blade at his neck. Showing no interest in the moronic iron man he slides his hand out of his pocket and grabs the blade in midair.

Returning his eyes to Captain Salem Kyotetsu, he grips the blade tightly he twirls his body and slings the zanpaktou and buffoon towards the burning building while firing a bala from his finger tip at the Captain during the rotation with his other hand that was removed during the spin to increase speed and control. Laughing at the simple maneuvering and lvl of these creatures he slips his hands back into his pockets.

"Never once did I care for you name. I only want the old man's head. To me, you are nothing more then a grain of sand under my foot as I walk through life. Nothing more to me then the speck of dust that gets blown away from my very existence. Standing in my wake was the worst mistake you have ever made, Captain of Squad 13." Continuing his walk towards the Captain and the gate his eyes are fixated on the gate waiting to see what he would do next.

Rha' Chonchiyo

Rha' Chonchiyo
"Dam it I was so close" Rha says anger in his voce as the Arrancar graped his sword in midair. He did not care for Salem's order to run as the hero he never runs from a fight even if this cost him his life he will fight to the vary end.

Anonymous
Salem dodged the attack, and landed on the ground. He looked at Rha, and shooked his head. The young soul reaper had courage, but that wouldn't defeat the Arrancar. Salem got up and turned at the Arrancar, " Well, if you don't want to to talk, then I have to stop you." said Salem. He pointed out his finger, " Bakudo 61, Rikujōkōrō" said Salem. Six beams of light shot from Salem's finger, and binded the Arrancar. He turned to Rha, " Do it now." yelled Salem.

Rha' Chonchiyo

Rha' Chonchiyo
Rha smiles as he go's for a swing with all his strength at the Arrancar's neck. He soon have the revenge, he wants for all the innsncet people killed and all the homes now burning to the ground.

Anonymous
In the calm serenity of his mind, former taicho Zoran Zazaravitch rested against the soft material of his bed. Two old-fashioned black ear plugs were placed in the ears, blocking all forms of sound from outside. The shaking of the ground as the massacre took place didn’t even seem to faze his rest. Though, such peace could not be maintained forever, destined to be broken by an unforeseen force. Moments later, after the first wave of attacks had ended, the second had begun. Zoran was still oblivious to these threats, too busy catching up on his usual sixteen hours of rest to even bother. After all, the Soul Society could deal with this. It wasn’t his problem or anything. Well, it wasn’t until a bala blasted in to his bloody home. As the blast of hollow energy collided with his abode, a sizeable shockwave was sent outward along with a collection of flames and smoke. The building was torn apart at the seams., the energy of the blast knocking his bed over with him in it and having the full force of it slam down on his body. This naturally caught Zoran by surprise, his eyes shooting open instantly as the vision of smoke and flames covered the Rukon District. Well, he didn’t care much for the district, but what he did care about was his home specifically. This was the nicest place he had found to stay at since the incident in the Soul Society awhile ago. He muttered under his breath at the realization of what was going on, a bit agitated from the rude awakening. “ …Son of a bitch…”

The Shinigami casually pushed his arms against the bed above him, knocking it over and on to a pile of flames that had been formed by the bala, spreading on to the bedframe now…So not only did he need a new house, but a new bed now. Such was most annoying. He pulled the earplugs from his ears, allowing the sounds of burning embers to surround them. Looking skyward, he could see a collection of three individuals, two of them fairly weak Shinigami, and another being an Arrancar, most likely an Espada in the top four judging by their power output. He wanted to be sure of their exact level of strength though before proceeding. Adjusting his eyes to the light of day, Zoran activated his innate power of spiritual energy sensory. Normal vision faded for a moment as images of energy from every body, dead an alive in the area became clear. Using his form of view, he measured the full extent of the power each of the three had at their current form. One of the three was exceedingly weak, having no real place in such an event. The second was a bit stronger, but not even nearly a match for the third, Going by these statistics, he concluded the Arrancar was a current or former Primera or Segunda Espada, more than likely the first. Granted, he was neglecting his training as of late, so maybe the new generation just got stronger. Well, regardless, he didn’t enjoy having his home, and more importantly, his bed being burned to ash. Returning his vision to normal, he decided to finally make his debut to this massacre and politely ask the Arrancar to replace his home. He didn’t really feel like fighting at the moment. It was too much work. Besides, he had only been asleep for twelve hours so far...Or was it twelve days? Regardless, he didn’t feel rested enough to fight.

Zoran used the common ability of shunpo to get closer to the group in an instant, being only twenty-five feet from the fight.. Though his power was suppressed and he was not going at top speeds. This emulated his power being on par with someone around a novice Captain’s level (1-1). : Zoran Zazaravitch takes the physical form of a man in his early thirties. To start from the top, his hair is thin, but pitch-black. The strands of genetic material all piled together into spikes that trace along the top of his forehead and the back of his skull. Other than that, it is fairly smooth, being of an average length for what a male normally has. Maybe two inches above the head. Moving down to the facial features, Zoran gas no unusual aspects about his eye brows, nose, ears. They all would be a perfect example of normal. However, the one unsetting part of him was his eyes. They were an opaque crimson red color, the iris faded slightly into a lighter shade. His overall facial expression is one of fatigue and Boredom. One that describes an individual who would just prefer to sleep for half of the year than do much work. Moving on, we reach the neck. Zoran Zazaravitch has a slightly longer neck than an average person. Maybe half an inch longer, but nothing more. Other than that, it was, again, nothing special. Zoran's overall physical fitness is shown along his chest and limbs. He has a decent amount of muscle visible throughout those areas. His abs boasting an entire six pack. Though, he wasn't muscular to the point of being grotesquely strong, just more so than the average person. One of the oddest parts about his body was his left-arm. He keeps it covered in a blood-red cloth, but the cloth wasn't the reason it was red. Zoran's arm was deformed due to an accident that occurred with hos zanpakto years ago. It is constantly bleeding, never ceasing, though the bleeding is very slow and thus is not a issue to his health over short periods of time. Though, he does need to inject more blood into his body every decade. The arm has red deformed skin that is cut open in several areas. The fingers are larger than normal and the elbow is covered in a strange green infection. That is why he keeps it covered up. Not only so the enemy is unaware of such a weakness, but for the sake of the weak-minded who would vomit from seeing such a deformity. Unfortunately, nothing under squad four's ability could heal it, so he remains with it. Moving on to his attire, Zoran Zazaravitch wears a black leather jacket that reaches from his waist up to the base of the neck. It is a comfortable material that covers the entirety of his upper-body. He also wears black pants customary to what you could find on Earth during the nineteen sixties. His shoes are made of metal on the outside, but a fine panther-skin on the inside, giving them the comfortable appeal and a slight amount of augmentation to kicks.

The man only stood there for a moment, looking at the Arrancar with a face that said “ What the fuck, man?” He didn’t actually say it, but most people who could read expressions would know what it meant. After a moment, he parted his lips and began to speak, ignoring the two Shinigami and their fight to convey his message. “ Excuse me, miscellaneous Arrancar person. I don’t normally care what people do around here, but your rampage seems to have disrupted my sleep and destroyed my home. I find it only fair that you could possibly try to find me some new living arrangement? That is the nice thing to do after all, especially after being the one to actually cause such a mess. You could also help rebuild it if you want instead. Both are acceptable. I don’t really care. Just want my bed back so I can go back to sleep. That shouldn’t be too much to ask for.”

Though speaking in such a calm and collect manner, Zoran was ready to quickly dispatch and deal with any form of aggression, which was more-than-likely what was to come in response. His right-hand rested against the guard of his zanpakto, ready to draw it if needed. Though, the stance of the palm was just too relaxed, not seeming that way at all. His bandage-covered left arm just hung to his side, the blood soaking in to the cloth and giving it that crimson red appearance as normal. The case of the zanpakto was not normal like it is for most shinigami. The case was made of a fine black metal, golden inscriptions running across the sides of it. It was also made of a denser material than normal, making it efficient as a blunt weapon. His eyes showed no form of hostilities or unease. Taking in to account the use of resurrection Arrancar have, the vizard consider that he may need his mask by the end of this if things got out of hand. He never realty needed it much before, but he wasn’t exactly fighting a guy like this either. As he waited for a response, Zoran was playing thousands of scenarios in his head, ready for nearly any of which would come to be reality.

Anonymous
While walking towards the Captain he watches his fingertips shine and fire a white tip that then surrounds Nikola as four rods form and impale him in the sides. Painless but effective he thought. He tries to move his body but movement was canceled due to this effect leaving him standing in position as his eyes look around the area. He begins chuckling to see an individual walk out of the burning house he just implanted a bala with. He analyzes the individual as somebody pretty strong and worth twice the fight as these guys put together, but has no feud with him. Continuing to move he finds this a little aggravating over the fact his neck was starting to itch and he couldn't scratch it.

Out of no where a blade strikes Nikola in the side of the neck exactly where it was itching. Letting out a sigh of relief over the dull stick that just scratched his neck he darts his eyes over to meet the Iron Buffoon and thanks him for his usefulness as he might have a good future as a neck scratchier with that stick. Looking over to the Captain he chuckles, "I hope this isn't the best you guys have to offer. Holding me in position and scratching my neck. Hehe, you know my balls are itching too right?" He finally begins to move his neck as he rolls his head around over the fact his neck was no longer itching.

Rolling his head to the mysterious man who just walked out of the burning house he smiles as he continues to release the rest of his body. "You should know I have no interest in buying you a new house. Hell, what about after I kill a few Captains I give you there house? You'll have all the servants and bitches you could ever ask for then. Hehe, hell I'd have thought you were a captain if it wasn't for your clothing not being the same at them. I can just tell from your stance you would be without a doubt a better challenge to me then these two put together."

Rolling his eyes back to the Captain he sighs as he asks, "So how long does this damn thing last? I'm starting to get annoyed by this. I would much rather have a few more Captains come out here and take your place then this. It's getting pathetic. Just go inside and get the rest of your buddies to come out here so I can mop the floor with them already." Moving his shoulders around he finally gets his arms free and begins to work on his legs. "So are you going to just stand over there and look like a Captain or are you going to make me come over there and force the Captain out of you? So far, you do not deserve to even wear those robes."

Rha' Chonchiyo

Rha' Chonchiyo
"What no way that was my best swing" Rha says shocked he just scratched the Arrancar's neck. He was stuned by this fact for a few moments.

Anonymous
I was leaving a house with the married couples rings when it explodes. Getting up i brush my self of and look around then seing the confict i smile . I creep over and ubserve. My eyes gleem with greedas i notice on is a noble family member by his hierloom and a necklace dangled from the other one . I smile drawing my bow string back i fire two quick shots knockibg the hierlom and necklace off of them then shunpoing and scooping them up . I pause abd wave at the arrsnce before dissapearing back in to the burning houses.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum