Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Anonymous
I grin as i let the metal clanking soul reaper fallow me my foot steps silent as they touch the ground. Them my lips move no words come frome then but i starts to become invisable and the presence of my reiatsu.

Anonymous
Salem tried to dodge, but wasn't quick enough. He fell onto the ground, and looked at the Arrancar. Blood was running from Salem's arm, as the attack hit his arm. He breathed deeply and watched the Arrancar walk away. He got up, with blood running down his arm, " You think this over." yelled Salem.

Anonymous
As the fight ensued between the Captain and Espada, the man in black only watched the violence slowly intensify between them. His dull glance remained unchanged, showing no sign of interest in such minor displays of power. The captain was weak, and the Primera was clearly holding back substantially. Upon the release of the next kido, the former taicho decided to enter a form of higher vision for the purpose of more-closely examining the maneuvers and techniques of the two fighters in play. The smaller bout located closer to the demolished rukon area was even less of a concern. Neither of those two really had the power to even injure anyone aside themselves. It was a bit pathetic really. Zoran’s spiritual sight returned, showing a world separate from the one most are familiar with seeing. Rogue spirit particles roamed the air, coaxing the entire dimension in a plethora of power. The components and energy signature of every being became visible, and the true composition of spiritual techniques was revealed. There were no real signs of this alteration in sight pattern except for a slight change in the focus of the eyes.

The kido blast was nothing new, having the exact same make up as anticipated. Such standard power among those revered as leaders made the Gotei seem decayed since the older days. It hadn’t been too long, maybe just a year or so? Zoran hadn't been keeping count of the days with all the sleep he was getting until today. Regardless, it was still soon for such negative results to occur. The new Captain Commander must have been awful at selecting new men to join the Gotei. Though, maybe he was jumping the gun a bit here? After all, they hadn't even seen the kid’s bankai..If pray tell he has one. If he didn't? Well, Soul Society was fucked harder than a Filipino prostitute, Moving on to the events at hand, the Espada finally seemed to take things a tad more seriously with a technique of their own. It only took a glance to know how superior the power of the blast was compared to the kido. Might even kill the taicho if it managed a direct hit, but that was up in the air for now. Examining the properties of the energy and it’s structure, Zoran noted how the skill worked, making sure to keep this information for later use if anything were to occur. If any more violence were to occur, Zoran would continue to watch, but it seemed to be over, whether the taicho was dead or not.

Zoran Zazaravitch gave a bored sigh, pulling on the hilt of his zanpakto and quickly removing it from it’s holster, showing the spiked, yet smooth form of the weapon. As the steel moved against the air, trace amounts of hollow energy mixed in with it, splitting through the dimensional fabric of time and space. A black gap formed in the shape of the blade, expanding upward to form a cavity in the dimension. This was a garganta, but one opened through means of both extensive knowledge of kido and the use of hollow energies to emulate the effect hollow and Arrancar can produce. Speaking out toward Nikola as he did this, Zoran conveyed- “I'll meet you there. Doesn't appear to be much else to do here.” If nothing else were to occur, the former taicho of squad ten would back away in to the void of darkness, his form vanishing solemnly and traversing the plane of passage. If uninterrupted, the gate closed just as quickly as it had appeared, leaving nothing left of what had once been there.

(Lazy/short post, don't really care/exit if uninterrupted or nothing new happens.)

Anonymous
[open]

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
[can i join as Elian?]

Anonymous
[OOC: I'm actually about to close it. Sad Sorry guys. Maybe next time]

No longer feeling the presence of Zoran, Nikola flash steps out of the area and in front of Alice. "Excuse me miss, I appreciate it if you would accompany me to the Human World and dine on some fine delicacy with me and another individual. He has just left out himself and I decided to come get you since the Captain is out of the way now. I see great talent in you and would like to see if oneself would be interested in acquiring a job where your skills would be most useful to me." Darting his eyes past her he watches the iron man run towards her as he was able to hear his clunks and bangs with each step as he got closer.

"Excuse me for a moment...bala." Wrap an arm around her waist he places his other arm on her shoulder giving her a smile. Pointing his finger towards the weak shinigami he fires a small but sharp ball of energy towards his chest. "That should take care of that horrible sound...where was I? Oh yes, your end of the deal!" Taking his arm off her shoulder he wraps his arm around her waist with his other and smiles down at her, "I would like to make you a Queen...the Queen of Thieves." Taking a hand off her waist he places a hand on the side of her head and strokes the hair behind her ears revealing an ear and places it back on her waist. "Not to mention all the service a Queen would ever need with slaves and of course myself as King, it would be my greatest pleasure to of course...pleasure you."

Closing his eyes he takes his right hand off her and places it flat like he is playing it against a wall and opens a Garganta to the Human world. Once done so, he lowers his hand down and places his hand downside up to indicate *Ladies First* as he wanted to show utmost grace and respect for his hopefully new ally in what was soon to become his new mission to bring his rein to a new extent and rein over all.

Anonymous
(OOC, you can stay and help me. my character is hurt real bad.)

Anonymous
i stop seeing the man in front of me. i blink and a large greedy smile curls on my lips as i listen to his offer and with out looking i riase mt bow and my lips move but no words are spoken as white lighting fires from my finger tips striking Rha dead center of his chest as the bela his his stomach. i lower my bow and look at him as he finishs his off and touchs my body. i sling my bow on my back and pull out a note pad and write. Well how can i refuse that kind of offer. then pulling the neckles out on my pockey a remove the picture from it. then i put the not pad away and wake in to the portal .

Rha' Chonchiyo

Rha' Chonchiyo
Rha says "the picture as will you thiff" his armor keeper him safe from her arrows.

Anonymous
Watching her walk through the shadowy abyss that he created, he notices the iron idiot shouting over something that seems to be stolen from him. Flash stepping next to him he thrusts his hand like a spear into the stomach of the metal knowing there was nothing much he could do. This metal was nothing compared to the toughness of his skin and strength behind his bones and muscles. Without any struggle his hand could rip through the metal and through his pathetic body like a hot knife to butter. Not wanting to kill the shinigami he intends only to stab the shinigami and drive his hand halfway through his body leaving a giant wound that would leave him severly hurt but still manage to live if help came fast enough.

"Listen here you pathetic insect...tell your captains that I shall return here in 3 weeks. Prepare your military for the hell of a century. If you think that garbage Arturo was something to worry about, you have another thing coming. Your race disgusts me to the utmost supreme. The only reason I'm letting you leave is because I would like a messenger boy to inform your race of insects to prepare for my boot to come down on there existence...oh, and tell that Captain that I will return for his arm as well, hehe."

Afterwards if the attack landed, Nikola would sling the shinigami through the air into the direction of the Captain while firing a Cero with the same hand directed at his right arm hoping to disintegrate from the elbow down leaving a last farewell remark, "If something like that was so easily taken from you, it must have not been important. If you truly have something important, you would have risked your life to protect it...damn fool." With that he turns on his heels and walks through the portal leading to the Human World. Not looking back he rests his hands in his pockets a follows the shinigami girls foot prints hoping she knew how to navigate through things like this.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum