Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Rha' Chonchiyo

Rha' Chonchiyo
"Get back here thiff sorry about this captain but that necklace is worth more then my life" Rha says as he go's after, Alice to get his necklace and the noble hierloom back. He need that necklace back it was the only thing lift of his family with a picture of him at the age of 6 and his mother and father.

Anonymous
Salem gave the Arrancar a strange look. " Hmm, well your trapped in my bakudo, and there is nothing you can do." said Salem. He felt this strange spirutal pressure coming from no where. He turned and saw a strange figure coming out of the burning building. " Who are you?" asked Salem.

Anonymous
At this moment Nikola erupted into a stage of pissed off people never wanted to see him in. Flaring his spiritual pressure to a point the ground beneath him begins to erupt and crack due to sheer power. His legs finally free up from power blast going through his body and he flash steps in front of the Captain with his hand in a chopping formation screaming "Thorn Saber!" Aiming with all his strength for the right arm of the Captain he intended to slice the very arm off that fired the kido at him and end this stupid game of charades.

If his slash was successful he would use the palm of his hand and drive it into the chest of the Captain and fire a Cero along with it to increase pain and damage as well as blast the Captain far enough away for him to no longer care and continue his primary mission.

Sorry for the short post. :/ Not feeling very well.

Anonymous
Salem dodged the attack, and rolled on the ground. He unsheathed his zanpakuto and flashed stepped behind the Arrancar. " There I got you." said Salem. He slashed the Arrancar in the back, hoping it will hit.

Anonymous
The proposition of a former enemy lingered over the mind set of former taicho, Zoran. The idea of having such a large home with such versatility of bed choice was a nice thought, and having so many servants would be nice too, bu8t these things always came with complications. If the Soul Society were defeated and left only as a husk for him to rest in, the amount of hollows would rise exponentially. This wasn’t normally his problem because the Soul Society could deal with it, hence why he moved to the Rukon district, but with them gone, he would be woken up every ten minutes having to kill the bloody things. Such was not something he wanted. Though such an offer sounded nice at first thought, taking in to account deeper statistics would make it a fool’s choice. As such, the vizard needed to decline, begrudgingly needing to actually deal with this Arrancar himself to avoid the case from occurring. Sometimes the goal to achieve a place of peace and rest for himself was far too much work. It was like trying to be lazy ended up just building up more tasks for him to complete.

Continuing to glare at the Arrancar with the same bored eyes, The former taicho began to reply to the Arrancar, his voice as deep and apathetic as ever. It was like facing one of the most powerful Arrancar in Hueco Mundo wasn’t even worth the time of day. It was unusual, plainly unorthodox. “That sounds nice, but no thanks. You see, looking at the long-term here, which just creates more work for me. With Soul Society gone, I’ll have to deal with your little pets from that forest myself. Usually I have these guys, you know, the ones you’re currently making a mockery of. They deal with the weaker pests so I can rest. Problem is that if they all get killed or taken to be slaves, there will be no one left to do so. Even if you put forth the work to lock them away in that dreaded forest, more will spawn from the world of the living in the millions. So I’m afraid I can’t just vouch for you in that idea, but I can’t allow it to occur period…Well, at least not without further negotiation. See where I’m coming from here? Anyway, just go back to your home in Las Nochas and we can discuss the terms of repairing my abode there. Besides, I wanted to see the new Espada anyway. The last batch was such a disappointment. Hopefully that case isn’t the same for this one.

He paused for a moment, thinking his next words through. Zoran was considering a threat of sorts to ensure his “requests” were followed, but would that really be a good idea? This guy was agitated after all, and a threat would more than likely cause a more direct confrontation, which he didn’t feel in the mood for. Perhaps if he wanted the gate open so badly, he could bribe him by promising a way in to the Soul Society once they met there in Las Nochas..He could even make a game out of this to kill bordom…Maybe.Of course he would need to have the Soul Society win in the end like always to ensure he gets his rest afterwards. Parting his lips to continue what he was saying prior, he went on to convey- “Maybe once we get there, we could discuss a deal of sorts. You want a way in to the Soul Society, right? As you might have pondered as a possibility, I am a former taicho, captain of squad ten to be exact. I could leak some information on how to get in with some persuasion. ..And no, I don’t mean a punch to the face. Always have someone try that method. Never works out well. So how about it?

Coming to a quick realization, Zoran had noticed he had yet to introduce himself, nor ask the Arrancar’s name. Well, he didn’t really care much normally, but to have this game work, he needed to get to know these Espada and their weaknesses in case things backfire a bit. “My apologies, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Zoran Zazaravitch, an exile cast away from the shackles of this place. Who are you in this timeline of events?” Just the way he spoke was odd to listen to. No matter what subject was brought up, be it matters of war, rebuilding, or an apology, his voice remained in the same constant tone, not fluctuating in the slightest. It was like talking to machine in a sense; a being that always stayed the same under any scenario. Throughout every word said since the start of the conversation, Zoran had his guard at its maximum, the hand rested against his zanpakto tensing and ready to quickly deal with any forms of aggression the Arrancar may have toward him. His power remained suppressed to novice levels, not shifting in the slightest. He seemed to ignore the two Shinigami at this point, neither of them really being any sort of threat, nor a problem in regards to leaking information if they heard. Not much was known about Zoran in the Soul Societies records aside that he was a former taicho and had departed during the rise of that tyrant Captain Commander. His full powers had never been revealed. Though he did demonstrate bankai, the real powers of it were not used. In short, there wasn’t anything useful they had on him to really do anything. He always made sure to keep a low profile on these things because of that.

Anonymous
I smiled as i run through the burning ruins. I heard the wierd looking soul reaper and looked back to stick my tongue at him. I rap my cloak around me to shield me from the smoke. I put the necklace and hierloom in my pockets and flash steps causing a blinding light.

Anonymous
Shouting towards Zoran, Nikola spins around slapping the blade of the Captain away with his forearm and drives his other hand towards his chest while managing to charge a Cero and hopes to blast at point blank range. "Listen, as soon as I take this bastards arm, we can go to the Human World and get some food. There is a new item at Taco Bell I want to try. We can feast and discuss a negotiation on your house." Sensing the spiritual pressure of another shinigami in the area Nikola twitches his head to the right and watches a woman dash away with an item of the man in iron and chuckles.

"Hehe, I will have to thank her. She removed one annoyance, though something about her is very strange..." Wondering about the woman he decides he is about to finish this up quickly and track her down before making his way into the land of the Soul Reapers. "Maybe a new pet if I get things finished with quickly." Darting a look to Zoran he shouts, "Exactly who was she? I would like an introduction with her before Taco Bell. Maybe bring her along? Hehe, she might be of some fun.!"

Rha' Chonchiyo

Rha' Chonchiyo
Rha keeps on the thiffs trail. He can track her thanks to his spirt ribbon leading him right to her.

Anonymous
Salem jumped backwards, avoiding the attack. He was bleeding, but not as bad. " Damn, this Arrancar is strong." said Salem. Trying to not take his eye off his enemy, he watched as a young girl ran out the area. He shooked his head and sighed. " Im not finish with you, take this." said Salem. He held out his hand, and placed his other hand, on top. " Hado 73, Soren Sokisui." said Salem. A blast of blue energy shot towards the Arrancar, hoping it would hit him

(OOC, Sorry can't spell today lol))

Anonymous
Another flare of anger explodes through Nikola as he watches the Captain still stand with just some bleeding. He wants the right arm before he makes any advancements. Closing his eyes he listens the Captain jump back and point his finger towards him and begin to release yet another kido spell. Standing still for a moment he listens to the environment for a split second as he rests his hand on his sword and grasps a firm grip getting ready for an attack he has mastered that has usually won him many great battles over the past. Slowly opening his eyes it was like he was watching time move in slow motion as his eyes peered around looking at all the destruction that was caused in his wake for a so called Sacrifice.

Looking back to his enemy he takes in a slow deep breath and releases slowly as he draws his sword and slashes at the kido that erupts from the fingertip of the Captain speaking in a mellow tone. "Thunder Arc..." Slicing the kido in front of him in half splitting the destruction around him as he launches a sharp deadly lightning wave through the Kido following the stream back to it's producer. Watching the stream of destruction leave the tip of his sword his eyes close once more as he slowly sheathes his blade back to it's original resting position while spinning on his heels he walks towards iron idiot and mysterious shinigami thief. Placing his hands back into his pockets he doesn't look up as he calls out to the other man standing on the side, "Mr.Zazaravitch, this battle is over. We are leaving after we grab the girl and meet up at Taco Bell. We will then discuss a proposal on a new house, if that is fine with you?"

Walking away from the battlefield now shrouded in smoke from the explosion he walks towards the burning fires engulfing the houses almost had fallen to the ground. Taking one last look at the destruction from his work he closes his eyes and steps through a burning building not caring as burning ash and debris fall and bounce off his shoulders. Listening through the crackling sound of wood that was slowly dying he pinpoints the woman and iron man quickly...not to mention the clink clank sound of his foot steps were pretty easy to hear. "What an idiot. Why would one wear armor such as that. Samurai armor would be ok...but this? Hehe, they should make a movie of him one day. The name should be Iron Man. I think he would be pretty funny." Smiling back at Zoran he nods his head ready to flash step towards the two and get out of the Rukon District and hurry to finish up his work in the Soul Society.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum