Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

#11A Walk With A Bount - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Anonymous
Amy peeked around the cornor hearing a new woman appear, Amy, smiled a bit seeing as this new woman could see through the façade they were playing. Obviously to the normal human Amy and Tace were normal humans. But then Amy's face dropped when the nice red-haired woman figured it out too. She looked over at Tace. Tace was being asked stuff left and right, but he quickly responded

"Yes, I was looking for my Daughter, and what do you mean young lady, I am just a single father looking for my daughter..."

As he said that Amy came back from around the cornor of the counter. She lightly made her way back over to Tace and held his leg. Seeing her re-appear Tace smiled and patted her head.

"Ahhh here, she is, dont run offl ike that Amy.. you could get lost!"

#12A Walk With A Bount - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:14 am

Anonymous
You look silly when flustered Talryna spoke in flawless Russian My Japanese isn't so great, what I meant to say was that you two are obviously foreigners like me. This time she responded in English. Smiling at the three she walked back behind the counter to help some other customers.

Then she suddenly tensed up and looked nervous and scared of something. It was the reiatsu of Hollows, weak ones, and there weren't very many. Their roars could be heard by the spiritually sensitive, and there were about four of them approaching. Talryna smiled back at her customers and acted as though nothing was wrong, even though she looked very pale and tense.

#13A Walk With A Bount - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 am

Anonymous
Aeon watched the three speak and talk and such her own form was across the street watching them in silence her own reiatsu had given off that of the captain commander but it was uncontrollable and so she sat there her haori hanging loosely off of her back and her lips pursed out in a dis-satisfied pout "Ah, what a boring day.." she let out a sigh and sat on the ground looking at all the specimens in silence then to the three again she was studying them her eyes shifting from the three constantly.

#14A Walk With A Bount - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Anonymous
Tace smiled lightly at Talryna's answer, he didn't want to give away the fact of what he was, and the strange woman that was also with them didnt help that fact either. Amy scratched at tace's legs, to get his attention.

"Papa, the-"

Tace quickly patted her head and smiled, he knew what she was going to mention the small group of hollow that had appeared. Tace kneeled down to her and smiled.

"You stay here ^^, I am going to get some fresh air."

Before he stood back up he whispered in her ear

"Protect, this woman for now, I dont think she can handle this many hollow."

He stood back up and nodded back at Amy and he gave a look of concern to Aeon, Tace was going to need some help without Amy, he only hoped Aeon would come along.

Amy walked over to Talryna and grabbed her hand. tugging best she could without using her power to get her to focus else where.

"Show me the pretty shiny things!! I like Black and Pink And yellow!!"

#15A Walk With A Bount - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Anonymous
Durza had been following the scent of a Bount for a couple of days, he had been on the hunt but the Bount always seemed to get the better of him. The trail lead him back to the last place he didn't want to me, Kaurakura Town, he remembered all that happened here, from the hords of Hollow, the constant battles, and the huge group of Bounts that had been growing in the area. He remembered them, they were not a danger to humanity, and they wanted him to join, but how could he, Durza the Defieler, killer of his own kind be ever to work with that which he hunted.

However one night he finally found him, the Bount, sources told him his name was Tace, what the reports didn't tell him was that Tace had a daughter, this will complicate things he thought to him self. Seeing the child reminded Durza of a time long ago, with his wife, he was happy, but that was before the hell of his life got to the point where it was now. He gripped the hilt of Klaus and was ready to jump forward when he sensed another preseance...wait... multiple... Human.... Bount... this was turning out to be quite the little party.

He silently jumped down and hit behind the tree, for now he would have to watch, and hopefully not get caught by the group.

#16A Walk With A Bount - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:41 am

Anonymous
Aeon had long sensed the hollow but had paid them no mind at all she was well aware of what the male knew and what he thought she was, he was interesting and how he was protecting the girls she then noticed how the male specimen looked to her then walked out she followed behind him only moments later, only letting out a sigh before closing her eyes perhaps she could see what he could conjure, her reiatsu still nonetheless could have been the source of their arrival

After all, she was the legacy of Old Man-Yama and her Reiatsu signature was uncontrollable for now but nonetheless she followed the man out and to the teaming hollow in silence she had nothing really to say nor did she care for the concern of the male who looked to her with worried eyes they all knew nothing about one another and no one knew what the other could do and so they began their dance with the hollow.

#17A Walk With A Bount - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:52 am

Anonymous
Vainus strode through the Garganta he had opened, a few small Hollow came out behind him and a few had left beforehand. Sighing he sensed around for spiritually powerful beings with a basic pesquia(sp?). There were four it seemed, more than he wanted to fight against by himself so he masked his reiatsu to the point only someone next to him would know he was an Arrancar.

Finding a vantage point he sat down and watched as the small swarm of Hollow approached the others.

#18A Walk With A Bount - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Anonymous
Talryna smiled at the young girl and put together a small charm bracelet with the three colors she had said she liked. Here we are, doesn't this look nice. Talryna was smiling, but her hands were shaking slightly and she looked a shade paler. Something powerful had just appeared for a brief moment and then suddenly disappeared. She felt like she was being watched by something, or someone.

I'm going to head out for the night now okay. She spoke to one of the other clerks. Alright little girl, let's find somewhere safer to be. Talryna spoke in careful hushed tones as she offered to take the girl's hand to leave the shop.

#19A Walk With A Bount - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Anonymous
Durza came to the conclusion that the time to act was now, he noticed that he had been sensed by the other Bount, which would proof to create complication's. He quickly jumped on top of a building and perched himself on the edge of a roof looking down at the group. It seemed that they were despersing, Durza had come for the one Bount but he wouldn't care kill a man in front of his child, he would have to wait. Durza decided it would be best to follow the other Bount, he wouldn't try to hunt her, he just needed a general idea of what she was like.

He closed his eyes and tried to get a good idea of her Reiatsu level, what he got was not what he expected, this Bount was far beyond the capabilities of even him self, he bit his lower lip and turned his hand into a hard clenched fist. No wonder she noticed my presence, you were a fool Durza Kell he thought to himself as he watched her ever carefully.

#20A Walk With A Bount - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Anonymous
Tace, noticed the small group of hollow, come into view they were preying on a plus soul. The hollows were like spiders 8 legs and a horrid face. A few of the hollows had poision while others didnt, but Tace knew he was gonna have a time without Amy. He took stance as one of the hollow jumped at him, Tace jumped back and it advanced.

"Need just one opening....just one just..ONE!"

Tace found an opening and shattered the hollow's mask, the hollow vanished as it slid back. Tace flexed a bit and drops of sweat fell off him.

"One down, 9 more to go..."

Amy felt the reiastu as well, but she didnt want to go outside, where it was un-safe. She felt Tace's reiastu pump she wanted to help but she needed to make sure this woman didnt go anywhere unsafe. Amy sighed under her breathe but followed the woman.

"My name is Amy by the way....Where exactly are we gonna go?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum