Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

#21A Walk With A Bount - Page 3 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Anonymous
Durza froze, he knew that presence all to well Hollows he should of prepaired better, perhaps the Hollows would take care of the hunt for him. He decided that the more powerful Bount could be left alone for now, he ran to the building were his prey was hiding, this would be the perfect chance to see how they handeled combat.

He grasped the hilt of Klaus just in case a Hollow decided to take him on, he watched with great interest, he didn't know if he was staying for the little girl to make sure she was alright, or if he was there to make sure that his prey could be dealt with by him in the future.

From where he was pirched he got a whole scope of the area, hopefully that little girl would be safe, he could release his reiatsu jam in order to stop the Hollows, but there were to many of them and it could lead to him weakening the father. He than notice a Hollow creeping up from behind the building. He stood up as quick as he could and lunged forward "NOOO!!!" he screamed as he ran through the wall of the building. He landed on the ground and screamed and swung his sword at the hollow destroying it. He jumped next to the father in order to make sure they were safe

"there coming from behind, you need to move NOW!" his voice had an accent, a hint of soctish and something else

#22A Walk With A Bount - Page 3 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Anonymous
Aeon narrowed her eyes and stopped as she looked to the group of hollow her mind racing with thoughts as she wanted to know his purpose..Not the one she was walking with, but the other one...What was he doing here, but she heard it from the corner of her mind something tugging at her and telling her to move to intervene, and so before both of the bounts knew it she was between both the one whom seemed to lunge at the other and with both right and left hand pushed them both away

Her body shifted and with her left hand lodged it deep into the hollow's chest after a few seconds the hollow stood silently before catching ablaze and slowly burned to ashes before vanishing, she looked to the new face on the scene her eyes locked onto his as she stared in silence at him.

#23A Walk With A Bount - Page 3 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:05 am

Anonymous
Vainus was mildly amused by the combatants, they didn't at all look willing to work together but they were doing so. Standing up he opened another Garganta in order to allow even more Hollow to come through. While carefully keeping his energy completely supressed he quickly and silently moved over to the red haired woman and the young girl who had just left a building. I know that you two can see and hear me. His voice was deep, and somewhat soothing, matching his appearance of being a large muscular man, but his skin was ashen white, and he had a hole at the base of his neck.

Let's have a little game be played. You find where the Hollows are coming from, and I'll have them stop arriving. Of course, everytime you close one entrance I'll open up another. Oh, and don't tell the others, if you do I'll kill you. At that he let his reiatsu flair out momentarily and sonido'ed away. Once he reached a safe vantage point he hid is energy away again.

#24A Walk With A Bount - Page 3 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:21 am

Anonymous
As soon as she had left the store with Amy a very strange looking individual showed up in front of her. A game? Killing? This situation was becoming worse and worse. Before she was able to respond the man left, and she was slammed by a wave of reiatsu. Not only was it overwhelming, but it felt sickly, so much so that she doubled over and started to vomit.

An individual Hollow noticed this and charged towards her, it was a large humanoid, it's mask looked like a simple skull. Once it was nearly upon her and Amy, she moved in a flash of green light and kicked it in the back of the head, severely cracking the mask and causing it to collapse downwards.

Will they constantly be hunting me my whole life... As she landed on the ground she punched at the Hollow, completely shattering its mask, causing it to fade away. Come on Amy, let's try and stop the Hollow as best we can.

#25A Walk With A Bount - Page 3 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Anonymous
Druza froze looking up at the Bount who had also decided to join the frey, he staired at her before regaining his composure "We have to move now!" he looked around quickly "WHERES THE LITTLE GIRL!!!" he seemed hellbent on saving that little girl, he wouldn't stop until he made sure she was home safely " You... Bount" he said addressing the woman "I understand that you have more power than me and please forgive my rudness but we will have time for a proper introduction later"

He closed his eyes to try and gain a sense of the little girl, he realised she was with someone, she didn't seem dangerous but she needed to be protected. He looked at the Bount and he walked towards a wall in the building "if you intend to follow I suggest now would bet he time!" he puth is hand on the wall and it suddenly dissolved, as if he somehow turned it into nothing, he looked out and saw the two girls without assesing the situation he jumped forwards.

#26A Walk With A Bount - Page 3 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Anonymous
Amy could feel the situation was getting worse than it seemed. Tace was caught up in battle and she was stuck with a human she had to protect. Amy could easily dispell the hollows around them but she didn't want to ruin her and Tace's cover. Amy then felt a rather strong reiastu one of great power. He wasnt much stronger but enough to note. Amy was gonna have to stay close to this human for now.

"Lady, who was they guy? I don't like him very much...Oh and look!!!!"

Amy pointed as the crawling hollow screeched, Amy hid behind her and hoped she could handle the hollows coming at them. Amy also had a thought that Tace, must be all alone and doing his best but she only wished she could help. She then heard a building the hollow was on fall and it was crushed, but a being was flashing towards them Amy, clutched the Woman's leg and pointed in the direction of the speeding reiastu.

"Who is that!!"

Tace flipped one hollow over and slammed it on it's mask that's 3 not too many left now, but as he said that he could feel more appear where were they coming from?!! Tace had a decent amount of stamina but as he turned he saw another figure appear, who was he what was he? 'Is he a Bount like me?...wait is she a Bont too?' his eyes quickly shifted to the Aeon who was handeling the minor hollow like it was nothing.

"Hey!,.....thanks, but we are gonna need to g-

Just as he said that Amy poped into his head Tace, knew she was safe bt something about her spiritual pressure seemed high, Amy must have been prepared for battle for some reason. Tace quickly collected himself before he raged about his daughter. But, as he did the random man yelled 'WHERE'S THE LITTLE GIRL!!' Tace looked back at him with a deep red anger in his eyes, he didnt know if he meant his daughter at all, but he did when he dispelled a building that was next to them and there she was on the other side not too far into the distance. Tace quickly followed behind, his heart was in panic.

"AMY MOVE JUST MOVE!"

Not knowing his intent, he wanted Amy to just leave the woman, and get outta the way, This was a mad man and Amy was his aparent target.

#27A Walk With A Bount - Page 3 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Anonymous
Druza noticed that the father and the girl were on the move, at least they were going to get further away from the conflict but those hollows will follow them untill they steal their souls...no... I cannot let that happen... not like her.... not like before. He noticed a Hollow was running towards the ground, he screamed a deep battle cry and through the giant blade at the hollow, the hollow got impailed by the blade and dissolved. Durza landed on the ground and took the blade, he noticed the man was still running "WAIT COME BACK!!". He lunged forward trying his best to keep up.

While he was in the sky he noticed that a Hollow was going to cut them off, he couldn't let that happen, not this way, He focused his reiatsu in his legs and burst forward with more speed than before. The Hollow jumped in front of the two and lunged down, the blade sliced the Hollow in Half. Druza stood and looked at the two, his face was stern and serious, he but the giant blade on his back and walk towards them "you two got to get some where safe, but running in the line of Hollows will not save you, or you're daughter"

#28A Walk With A Bount - Page 3 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:51 am

Anonymous
Talryna sighed and looked over at Amy, who was clutching her leg. I know you and your papa have unique powers, and I think it would be best if they were used. Removing Amy from her leg she took a few steps back, and took a deep breath. Her reiatsu began to fill the area, the air around her began to glow a light blue as well as her necklace. Even though her reiatsu felt cool and protective, it also felt very similar to that of a Hollow's. Then in a small flash that enveloped her body, Talryna became covered in a form fitting bodysuit.

Starting at her right foot was the tail of a dragon that wrapped itself up her leg and around her body, ending with its head as a hood. Once her suit was formed, she heard two men yelling towards her, one Amy's papa, the other a strange man wielding a large sword.

Before she could say anything to them however a large Hollow came barreling down the street towards her. Quickly turning to face it she raised her hand and formed three barrier walls in front of it, forcibly stopping it and cracking its mask.

She turned back to the men, Would you two please just shut up about safety this and safety that and kill these Hollows and find the source!!! Turning back to the Hollow, which was slowly getting back up, she created four more barriers and formed a box around its head, then crushed it.

#29A Walk With A Bount - Page 3 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:16 am

Anonymous
Aeon glanced back at all the others whom seemed to run from the horde of hollow that were on the approach for the girl and her father, they were determined to mow down all who were in the way but she smiled and cracked her knuckles, it was a rather wild grin at the start then abnormally began to go unstable..Not on my watch..She thought before slamming her fist which seemed to be like steel into three hollow's the sonic boom of the impact of the punch surging through three of them as they dropped lifelessly to the ground

With each hit that sounded it seemed to sound like thunder in the sky and for some odd reason with each hit given it seemed to apply itself with more and more force with each strike she focused on, Hollow had seemed to be dropping left and right given the others enough time to get away and deal with the remaining hollow whilst she dealt with the main force at hand it was going to be a bumpy ride and a long night for her but she had time to kill, literally.

#30A Walk With A Bount - Page 3 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:13 am

Anonymous
Amy gave a sharp look towards Talryna. Amy gave little to none signs of having power. Just because she can see Arrancar and other high powered beings dosent mean she's spiritually power aware. Amy simply shrugged off the thought. She looked over hearing Tace yell. She was shocked to see him fucking sprinting at her so fast it was just amazing. But then she saw a hollow get cut down, by a random person, she felt before.

Tace was rushing at Amy when he saw a Hollow appear, he tried sprinting right past it but Druza cut it down. Tace hopped over and tumble rolled reaching Amy. Quickly grabbing her and holding her tight. He kissed her forehead, and hugged her tight. Amy squiggled trying to move out of the grapple. She missed him too but not that much!

"Daddy, too TIGHT!. Can you possibly put me down too?"

Tace quickly put her down and smiled. He then watched Talryna this woman he was so intrigued in shatter a hollows head. He saw the way she looked it was quite a sight, but Tace had Hollows to kill, so he staged a get away. He quickly took Amy around the block and into the back stair well of a building. He needed her to make him gun and enough to help!

"Präzision"
"in die Seiten Gestemmt"

Tace repeated those words quickly and gun fell from Amy's hair. He gave Amy a pair of Dual Pistols. Tace took a sniper and went to the roof. Amy quickly followed taking all the guns. They werent heavy to her since, they still were apart of her hair.

"Alright Amy cover me..."

Tace took aim and shot down 2 hollow with 1 bullet. He quickly cocked his gun back again and looked for his next target.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum