Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

#41A Walk With A Bount - Page 5 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Thu May 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Anonymous
Aeon had sensed another presence one of a much more powerful stature her eyes went low much more careless like that of her predecessor, she appeared next to Durza in the matter of less than a second and her eyes befell on that of the other being as she had made only eye contact her haori had flowed with the wind only shortly after she had appeared

Her arms had been folded over one another as she watched the negotiations in silence, she had wondered what was going to happen but probably already knew the outcome it was only a matter of how it was going to be worded and those words could have this ending badly.

#42A Walk With A Bount - Page 5 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Fri May 04, 2012 4:22 am

Anonymous
"Tch..." thought Isidra as he entered the human world through a Garganta "I guess these arrancar "buddies" don't really care much for peace after all." As he watched the hollows stream out after humans trying to eat them. He couldn't help but itch to kill them. After all, peace was what he stood for. However, he wasn't sure how to respond to the situation. Using his pesquisa he scouted out the area. There were 2 people who were somewhat weaker than he was. But then there were 3 people who were significantly stronger than he was. At least a human appeared to be trying to negotiate something that Isidra approved of. But Isidra knew enough about the nature of Hollows even arrancar that they didn't negotiate well. There was a man with a long metal tube (he's old ok?) killing hollows. He felt very angry for a moment and launched his eight cero missiles at the bount (Tace). They were fast as Bala and had the power of ceros and a nasty cero launching surprise too. The missiles were set to auto lock and tried to hit and follow Tace. If he tried to shoot them he would launch a half power cero from the missile easily disintegrating the bullet/missile and possibly roasting Tace along with it.

#43A Walk With A Bount - Page 5 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Fri May 04, 2012 9:26 am

Anonymous
OOC: I am definatly inside a building ._. how you saw me boggles me

#44A Walk With A Bount - Page 5 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Fri May 04, 2012 11:17 am

Anonymous
Vainus sighed. Cross was right, he was being too reckless in his actions. Looking around he found the one who was still actually a human, the red haired woman. She had barely managed to dodge his parting attacks from before and was sitting within a green circle of energy that appeared to be healing her. Sonido'ing over to her, Hey, my boss doesnt want you getting any more hurt so things are going to change a bit.

#45A Walk With A Bount - Page 5 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Sat May 05, 2012 8:20 am

Anonymous
ooc:@Noba vs Tace pesquisa allows me to sense reiatsu so I sensed you in the building

#46A Walk With A Bount - Page 5 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Sun May 06, 2012 1:28 am

Anonymous
OOC: Alright, I shall allow it his time <_<

Tace hustled out the building his bullet shots caught the attention of another Arrancar, who in which attacked Tace and Amy. Tace was quite on he move he dodged the first few hopping out the 2nd story window, and quickly ran. The rest(5) followed with great speed, he looked back and they were gaining speed, he shot one and a cero fired from it. He cut a quick cornor dodging the cero. Tace could feel the heat from it as it barely radiated near his skin as he went around te cornor.

"Amy, you got the idea?"

She lightly nodded and balanced on Tace's shoulders before lauching into the air. She did a light arieal spin and pulled dual guns from her hair and launched the bullets at the remaing missles. Tace watched but kept running as soon as she fired her bullets, Tace jumped grabbing a high window ledge, he bullets hit the missles and cero's fired off and Tace was high up holding on for dear life. As the cero's faded and Amy gently floated down, Tace fell to the ground trying to catch his breathe.

"Good job Amy,I will buy you Ice-cream for that."

"Yay!! Papa, can we get it now?!"

Tace laughed a bit but he knew this wasn't over he shook his head lightly, and patted Amy.

"In a few Amy, In a Few...for now we got things to handle."

Tace walked from the cornor and rushed back to the battle seeing 3 Arrancar and the rest of the gang all at stand off. He was ready for anything at this time seing as he was almost burned alive.

#47A Walk With A Bount - Page 5 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Thu May 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Anonymous
The one arrancar seemed to be hell bent on causing some damage, Durza was very thankful that someone else had decided to go by his side during this task, it would be very difficult without an extra hand.

Durza watched the other Arrancar travel towards the girl, he extended his arm and pointed towards the arrancar "I wouldn't do that if I were you" He understood that he might not survive the encounter but that was the risk of his job. The innocent had to be protected and this world of chaos and death was no different from when he lived in Scotland centuries ago.

Durza looked back at the red haired one, he was clearly the leader and getting through to him would be the only way to end this chaos "I would put you're man on a tighter leash if I were you" he was not afraid of this one, their reiatsu and power were on completly different levels if the arrancar wanted he could crush him with his reiatsu. " I don't want this to get anymore out of hand than it already is, many innocents have been hurt and more could even get killed if this continues" He pointed towards the building where the bount was "there is a little girl inside that building, her father is doing the best to protect her, I do not think you want the blood of a child on you're hands". Durza looked down, his voice became more quite, he seemed to have lost his voice of superiority and leadership, it was now reduced to a voice of a man that was lost in his past "that... that is something no father should endure...." he clenched his fist and bit his lower lip.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum