Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

#31A Walk With A Bount - Page 4 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:37 pm

Anonymous
Acido Bala... Pointing his tail towards the rooftop where the man shot from Vainus fired off an array of his unique, small rapid moving Bala, towards the two, intentionally aiming to miss them with direct hits, but close enough that the splashes from the bursts would coat them slightly if they could not stop the attack or dodge away.
(Note: there are 21 total aimed at Tace, and 15 towards Durza)
Then looking towards the man with the large sword Vainus raised his hand and repeated his attack. Carefully making sure not to do direct hits. Satisfied, he quietly and quickly moved away from his spot, closing the Garganta he had been sitting near.

After a few moments he had a clear view of the woman he had spoken to before. Carefully observing her actions he also fired off a number of bala, then turned and opened up a new portal to let more Hollow through.

#32A Walk With A Bount - Page 4 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Anonymous
the girl's right you know Durza, stop fucking around and let's get to buisness Durza sighed it had seemed that Klaus had finally decided to had his bit to the situation. Durza knew the risk's Klaus was a loose cannon, but he was his best and only weapon and he needed to use him. Durza watched as everyone got ready for battle and fought to the best of their abilities, it was time he did the same, no restraints, no holding back. "You are right, its time that we show them that we are not to be trifled with" Durza walked up two the two woman and smirked "Names Durza Kell, but I guess thats for later, now, RIP AND TEAR......KLAUS!!!!". He giant sword on Durza's back launghed into the hair, and in a cover of black energy is changed into Klaus

bout fucking time! Klaus yelled flying through the and and landing in front of the group "Klaus you know what to do, we are surrounded, think you can take care of the situation". Durza seemed a bit on edge from using his Doll, Durza shut it will you, I got more important things to deal with the doll started to charge it's reiatsu and Durza went into a martial arts stance to make up for no longer having a blade

Suddenly Klaus started to make a strange screeching sound that almost sounded like nails on a chalk board. After the screeching stopped three portals opened, one in front of Klaus, one underneath the Hollows, and one on a wall. Klaus smirked and snapped his fingers, suddenly chains started shooting out of the portals, the chains had hooks imbedded onto them making it easy for them to tear into the Hollows, some Hollows who tried to get away were only chased by the chains until the hooks imbedded into them and tore them apart.

"good work Klaus this will help shorten some of their ranks!"

#33A Walk With A Bount - Page 4 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Anonymous
Tace was looking for his next target when a shadow overtook his light without thought, he rolled. The Bala blasts trailed and he rolled right off the roof, barely catching the edge with his right hand. The bala has slightly coated his skin with the acid but being he was trained for attacks coming from above he made it out. As he climbed back up Tace looked for who was shooting at him.

"Amy do-.."

Tace watched as Amy blissfully let loose a barrage of bullets towards Vainus but he escaped through his garganta just in time. Amy quickly ran to Tace looking at his minor burns.

"Are you alright Daddy?!"

"I'm fine Amy, lets just move."

They both moved to another building this time from a window seeing as thier arieal veiw was being denied Tace took aim again and began unleashing bullets of hell on the hollow.

"Where are they coming from!!"

#34A Walk With A Bount - Page 4 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:37 am

Anonymous
Talryna raised a couple barriers to defend against the Bala that were aimed towards her, and using Bringer Light, sped towards where the attack came from, dodging past the Hollow as she made her way towards the Garganta.

Alright Hollow, I made it to your place, now close this hole Talryna wasn't sure if she could trust the word of the Hollow, so in anticipation she placed a few barriers between herself and the Hollow, while activating ZhuQue's Wings, causing the air around her to glow red.

#35A Walk With A Bount - Page 4 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:33 am

Anonymous
Aeon had seemed to finish up with all the hollow that tried to make their way towards The girl and her father, wiping her hands she looked around her hands had come to her hips as she thought wondering where they'd went to but then she caught hold of one of the girls and suddenly appeared behind her, creeping out of her shadow her eyes trained on the hollow, her presence should have been noticed immediately during her appearance as she gave off ample waves if not massive waves of reiatsu

She still had her hands on her hips as she watched Talryna basically barter with this hollow she was unimpressed with the little game being played her but she was ready to deal her damage should this hollow not accept to do so, her knuckles cracking as she clenched her fists a bit tighter her lip quivering with eagerness only and a small smile appeared on her lips was it her time to move or see what would happen.

#36A Walk With A Bount - Page 4 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:53 am

Anonymous
We did make an agreement. Walking backwards he stepped into the Garganta and began to close. When it reached a point where only his face, Even if I'm outmatched the game will continue. Raising his hand up where the opening of the Garganta was he fire off a few standard Bala at Talryna.

Once the Garganta closed Vainus strode to another part of Hueco Mundo, gathered a number of Hollow, then opened another Garganta and strode through. This time he has high above the city, watching the chaos unfold.

#37A Walk With A Bount - Page 4 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Anonymous
Durza lunged forward swining his fist into the mask of a Hollow, the mask cracked and shattered at the impact of the punch. Duz looked at the dissolving body and smirked, senseing that more Hollows were coming behind him he did a round house kick, kicking the hollows and taking care of them.

Durza looked towards Klaus who seemed to be enjoying the carnage that was unfolding. Durza motioned for Klaus to return to him, Klaus grudgingly obeyed and flew towards him. "No matter how many we destroy more come... I think something is toying with us, Hollows wouldn't normally act like this" Klaus gave a hard chuckle no shit, perhaps you should of paied attention to the sky Klaus pointed a long finger towards another Garganta, Durza gapsed when he sensed it. The Reiatsu was faint, its owner clearly was very clever and was hiding it well enough for everyone not to notice down on the ground. "We need to take care of that problem" Durza looked towards Klaus with concern clearly on his face as much as I would love to see you die in a horrible painful death, he is one that we cannot face on our own, I just value my life not you'res thats all. Durza nodded, he needed to warn the others, hopefully someone else had noticed "you stay here and take care of what Hollows you can, I'll talk to the others".

Durza jumped back and stood next to the group, "we have a problem" he said pointing up in the sky "looks like they want to take us down on all fronts, I sense something up there to, I cant figure out what it is, the reiatsu is well hidden but its there"

#38A Walk With A Bount - Page 4 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Anonymous
A garganta slowly opened above Vainus and the other hollows. Ever so slowly the portal cracked into the sky as a massive reiatsu burst escaped from the lips of the portal. The first thing to step out was a white boot, followed by a white pants leg. Then moving up towards the waist was the hollow hole itself as the red hair of the individual bounces against his robe. The green sheath of his blade bounced around in the wind as the arms and finally the number "4" tattoo escaped from the portal. Folding his arms, The individual pointed one finger towards the bottom of the city. Charging a full bala into his hand, He pressed it against his chest, forming reiatsu worms that branched off his shoulders. floating down beside Vanius, the man spoke. "and you didn't even come and get me for this.. I am disappointed in you vanius." Cross was not a happy camper at this point. To take command of A Army of hollows jsut to take on a couple of bounts is non-sense. Placing his hand on the back of the neck of Vanius, He whispered into his ear. "Do you know the humans that you have put in danger?! You idiot."Letting go of the Vanius's neck, Cross started to float down towards the ground near the bounts. Rolling his shoulders, he placed his hands in hsi pockets, letting his reiatsu drip off his body as he walked towards the ground slowly.

#39A Walk With A Bount - Page 4 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Tue May 01, 2012 5:25 am

Anonymous
Tace was sniping hollow and reloading like the master he was. The hollow were just perishing if he even caught a glimpse. He spotted the others grouping together and fighting as a team. He could have helped but, it would have not really made a differance. Tace's cover would have been blown and everyone would know about Amy. Tace stopped for a moment, when thingsseemed to settle out. But then a HUG force of reiastu appeared. Tace and Amy shuttered for a moment.

"Who is that...got damn it...."

Tace peeked out the window Amy simply was still in shock. Tace spotted a man pouring reiastu walking down the street. He took aim and fired off some bullets at the man hoping to pierce him in the neck,head, or chest. After Tace quickly grabbed a scared Amy and ran off.

"Shit shit shit I shouldnt have done that but gotta see how strong he is!"

#40A Walk With A Bount - Page 4 Empty Re: A Walk With A Bount Thu May 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Anonymous
Durza stopped and looked towards the Arrancar that was moving towards them. The Reiatsu he had was strong, Durza did not know if any of them could take him on. After hearing the Arrancar scold the other one who seemed to be the source of the chaos Durza eased. If this Arrancar cared about the well being of the innocents than perhaps he was not a threat. Durza started to walk towards the Arrancar, snapping his fingers Klaus flew back to him and in a bright flash of light he changed back into a giant sword. Durza spun the sword and put it on his back. However he knew he still needd to be on guard.

Durza looked back at the group and extended his hand, meaning for them not to attack unless he was, hopefully they could avoid more bloodshed. "Greetings Arrancar" Durza said directing him self to the red haired one " I am Durza Kell, a Bount, what brings you to the World of the Living?" Now was the time for negotiation, words were more powerful than a blade.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum