Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

#11Training for a Goal - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:28 am

Anonymous
The moment Tazuma brought up training Amelia suddenly looked very serious
"One second Captain" she said before she used shunpo to get to her room. When she came back she would be in her shinigami uniform and she would have her zanpaktou with her, for the first time in days"Where will we be training Captain Tazuma? If you want to start as soon as possible we can train here"

~~Bought frikin time you got out of that sorrowful mood. You know how much it's been raining in here?~~ Eclair said to her, relieved

~~not now Eclair~~ Amelia replied

~~Pardon~~

#12Training for a Goal - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:16 am

Anonymous
Seeing amelia getting serious made me happyHere seems good. Don't you think?i reply,to her question of where. Then with a simple hand gesture a barrier was brought up around us. And now if thats ok. What,do,you need to work on the most amelia? I ask looking at,her

#13Training for a Goal - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:24 am

Anonymous
"Anything" Amelia said, her voice now very serious and her reiatsu beginning to form around her. As it was lightning aligned this ment that it looked like lightning was forming around her."Kido, hoho, hakuda, zanjutsu. Learning to use my shikai better. Learning bankai. Anything will do for training right now. I need to get stronger, much stronger"

#14Training for a Goal - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:45 am

Anonymous
Well lets start,with zanjutsu and work our way to,where ever fate takes us huhi say drawing my zanpacto from its shethe and taking a defensive stance looking forward at amelia

#15Training for a Goal - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:57 am

Anonymous
Amelia nodded as she drew her zanpaktou from it's sheathe. She knew she would have to be careful since her zanpaktou was a tanto and Tazuma's was a nodachi and therefore much longer then hers. In order to fight him she would have to effectively get within range of his blade unless she used her shikai. Since they were just using Zanjutsu she couldn't use kido but she could probably use hoho, as it tended to be mixed together with the other three form of fighting shinigami used
~~okay, try not to hold back~~ she thought to herself before using shunpo to get to Tazuma's off-hand side, aiming to slash him across the ribs before shunpoing away from him, hit or not

#16Training for a Goal - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:29 am

Anonymous
okay, try not to hold back amelia says before shunpoing close to me and attacking. Her blow would come into contact with my zanpactos reverse edge from inverting it to block. As amelia gain distance from me to avoid a counter attack.That was a good move amelia. In,attacking then gaining d istance

#17Training for a Goal - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:35 am

Anonymous
"Then you're gonna love this" Amelia said, releasing her Zanpaktou and firing at Tazuma. It looked like one shot but in actuality there were two, as she had fired the second lightning bolt and split second after the first and aimed it at a slight angle that that it would strike at Tazuma at a slight slower spot that the first. As it was she had aimed for his heart

#18Training for a Goal - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:45 am

Anonymous
Seeing amelia release her shikai. Id admit it suprised me as it was a bow. Her lightning reiatsu was strong but partnering with kieran all these years I,was,used to,the sight. She fired one shot then I,heard the string bounce a split,second later. Using a quick shunpo step to,the,side I was able to,dodge the,shot. Which to my suprise were two shot"impressive, your speed in shotting your shikai is something to,be proud of amelia." shunpoing straight to amelia I,flip my,sword so,not to,cut her as I get close to,avoid a point black shot I side step inward and swing the broad edge of my sword at,her upper thigh. If,it,hit it would hurt but not damage her too badly. Either way,i,would end my charge 15 yards behind her

#19Training for a Goal - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:51 am

Anonymous
Amelia reacted quickly, sealing her zanpaktou and barely blocking Tazuma's blow, though it sent her flying several feet back since he was much stronger then her. Once she was on her feet again she quickly released her zanpaktou again and began charging up a shot. She knew she might not have the time but she needed to try everything in her arsenal to at least try and hit Tazuma.

#20Training for a Goal - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:19 am

Anonymous
As I,swing amelia seals her zanpacto and blocks I guess I put a little but of muscle in the blow a it sent her flying back. She then released her shikai again almost,out of instant. Looking on as she charges another,shot I,comment" you know amelia in all my strength you can teach me something as well." Knowing a volley of arrows are coming I prepare for the attack.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum