Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

#31Training for a Goal - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:06 am

Anonymous
"... the sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado Number 63: Raikoho!" Amelia finishes, as a spiral of lighrting is shot towards the last place Tazuma was standing, clearing all the smoke in the area

~~and that's my limit~~ she thought to herself after the kido had fired, falling to her knees and dropping her zanpaktou as she covered her mouth with her hands and began coughing

#32Training for a Goal - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:00 am

Anonymous
The hado struck the shield and in the reaction,of energy both the shield having been cast,with no incantation desolved as I look up and see amelia coughing and holding her mouth. I shunpo to,her helping her up to,her feet" you did well amelia. Take a rest please." My voice is sincere and caring.

#33Training for a Goal - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:13 am

Anonymous
It took amelia a minute to stop coughing and only then did she reply
"Okay" she said, in a voice of someone who had been working hard for hours, rather then a few minutes. Her hands were now covered in her own blood and her lips were stained with it as well."I'm too tired to move though. Sorry but can you carry me to my room?"

#34Training for a Goal - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:01 am

Anonymous
"sure can amelia." I,say,while scooping amelia just carefully and holding her close I shunpo towards the house looking down at her tiny face"you did very well amelia. You should be proud." Walking to the door I open then with my left hand.

#35Training for a Goal - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:52 am

Anonymous
Amelia's room was a bit bigger then the average room. She had a traditional Japanese bed in the middle of the room, which currently had sunlight hitting it from one of two windows located on the opposite and left hand walls. The right hand wall had a closet and a doorway to her own washroom. The left wall was mostly covered in papers, each one a sketch done by Amelia herself and her talent in the field showed. Each sketch was very life-like and almost seemed to breathe. Most of the sketches were of outdoor scenes and one or two had Amaya in them. These were obviously the ones Amelia took the most pride in. Otherwise the room was rather plain and didn't have much too it.

"Thank you Captain Tazuma" Amelia said, both to his comments and for his help"But I need another weapon or something I can use while Eclair is in shikai, Constantly sealing and releasing him is... Too tiring"

#36Training for a Goal - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:14 am

Anonymous
As I lay amelia down on her bed I hear her mention another weapon for her to,use while her zanpacto was in shikai"well we should go pay the 12th division captain a visit for such a weapon"

#37Training for a Goal - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Anonymous
"The 12th division can make stuff like that?" Amelia asked, lying down in her bed while trying to avoid getting blood on it"Captain Tazuma there should be a bowl in the bathroom over there, near the sink. can you fill it up with water so I can wash this blood off"

#38Training for a Goal - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Anonymous
" yeah he is an inventer or I can forge you something myself if you would rather.",i get,up and go to the bathroom filling the bowl with water making sure it was warm but not too hot. I bring the bowl back to amelia"here you are.one bowl of water." Handing amelia the bowl. I,sit by her bedside

#39Training for a Goal - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Anonymous
"Let's go to Division 12 after I've rested a bit" Amelia said as she washed her hands and mouth, causing the water to turn red. After she was done and rested in bed and quickly fell asleep

((Should we do a timeskip for 1 hour and bring Tenju here so Amelia can request her weapon to him? also I have class now so bye for an hour))

#40Training for a Goal - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Anonymous
As amelia falls asleep I stay,be,her side. Until she wakes up. During the time I enter jinzen to reflect on the times

(sure timeskip away and we can make a new thread for tenju to join in or just pm him to tell him of this one )

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum