Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

#51Training for a Goal - Page 6 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:10 am

Anonymous
Amelia noted when Tazuma tensed up
"Sorry Captain. Guess I shouldn't have brought your former Lieutenant up" she said, her tone a bit regretful"But anyway, we're heading for Division 12 now right?"

#52Training for a Goal - Page 6 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:15 am

Anonymous
Hearing amelia's tine I quickly cheer up" it's ok amelia. It's just,he and I were close. When he betrayed,Soul society. I took it very hard. My division lost several good men that day." Looking around"no the captain should be coming here." I answer

#53Training for a Goal - Page 6 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:34 am

Anonymous
"Captina Tazuma what's the Captain of 12th Division like?" Amelia asked"Outside of Division two I don't know much about the other divisions except for what's common knowledge. I've never met any of their members, nor have I visited any of them."

#54Training for a Goal - Page 6 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Anonymous
"he is as unique as he is brilliant amelia. He locked himself into his lab to perfect an invention. What I can recall is that he is helpful to those who need his skills." I say while looking down at amelia

#55Training for a Goal - Page 6 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Anonymous
"So in short he's kind and he obsessed with his work then?" Amelia asked"Sound like the perfect kind of person to make a weapon for someone who really needs one."

#56Training for a Goal - Page 6 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Anonymous
"he is. If I remember correctly . But twenty years of solitude could change anyone. We spoke briefly at the captains meeting.he seemed to be ok." I say to amelia kneeling down to her eye level

#57Training for a Goal - Page 6 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:46 am

Anonymous
As Tazuma knelt down to Amelia's eye level the sound of a shunpo could be heard as a pair of hands reached around the young girl from behind and grasped her petite chest in a very inappropriate manner. "Hmm...small but supple...this thing will enjoy spending time in the lab~" The tone in the 12th division captains voice was quite pleased, the small undeveloped breasts obviously weren't unappealing to him. Something even more noted by the perverted and childish grin on his face with flushed blushing cheeks.

#58Training for a Goal - Page 6 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:01 am

Anonymous
As tsubasa appears and basically molests amelia "and he is somewhat of a harmless pervert also." Looking over at tsubasa"i really wish you didn't do that captain tsubasa. She is sensitive and I must ask that you Never do that again." The never was somewhat metallic sounding as I say it

#59Training for a Goal - Page 6 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:14 am

Anonymous
Amelia was about to respond to Tazuma when she heard someone shunpo behind her and grab her in one of two areas she definitely didn't like being touched. Then she she heard a voice that had a tone she was all too familiar with and that sent chills down her spine.
~~No... Not again. I don't want to go through that again~~ she thought as she fell to her knees and grabbed her head, which began hurting due to the onslaught of repressed memories that suddenly began flooding her head. All she could think of and remember at the moment was pain and humiliation. And it was too much for her to handle all at once.
"LET GO OF ME!" She shouted at Tsubasa, getting his hand off her before shunpoing to the corner of the room furthest away from him. She didn't do much once she got there other then sit there holding her head and muttering to herself as tears fell from her eyes. It might take her several minutes to recover, if they were lucky

#60Training for a Goal - Page 6 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:07 am

Anonymous
Tsubasa watched as the girl had a mental break down and simply blinked. The captains words would hardly reach him as he stared at her dumbfounded by her sudden outburst. He then realized she must have had a traumatic experience and tried to console her in his own way, "If that thing is broken it can be fixed. Memories are like data stored in the brain. They can be deleted. What ever plagues this ones mind can be gone forever if it desires as much..." Tsubasa then suddenly took notice of the captain Tazuma who had been speaking to him until just a moment ago.

"Ah, Koshi Taichou. This thing received the captain's message. What is needed of this things services?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum