Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

#61Training for a Goal - Page 7 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:47 am

Anonymous
"i thank you for responding so quickly captain tsubasa. Amelia here requires a secondary weapon to,use when she is in shikai. Her condition makes the constant sealing and release quite taxing. If she wants those memories removed that,is her choice." Moving to amelia "amelia,he didn't mean any harm. Look at your dog,it is ok I promise." I say,to,her holding the dog I got her

#62Training for a Goal - Page 7 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Anonymous
Amelia didn't immediately respond to Tazuma or Tsubasa, though her Rieatsu spiked when Tazuma initially approached her. After she had calmed down enough to think clearly, which took about three minutes, she took her new stuffed dog from Tazuma and held it close while moving to Tazuma's side. She watched Tsubasa wearily and made sure Tazuma was between her and him.

#63Training for a Goal - Page 7 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Anonymous
Feeling amelia's unease I speak softly to her"it is ok. He didn't mean to upset you amelia. I'm here." Allowing amelia to stand behind me sort of to gain comfort."so tsubasa will you help us?" I ask

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum