Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

#21Training for a Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Anonymous
Amelia didn't reply as she continued charging the shot. Once it was done she took quick but precise aim and shot a single arrow at the middle of Tazuma's chest. It was a single arrow but the moment it hit anything, be it Tazuma's zanpaktou, Tazuma himself, the barrier around them, or the ground, the arrow would explode with force comparable to a cero

#22Training for a Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Anonymous
As the arrow made it's way toward me I shunpo out,of,the way leaving a speed clone behind to appear to take the hit. In reality I was,behind amelia swinging broad edge first at her upper arm.

#23Training for a Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Anonymous
The moment Amelia saw the arrow hit the speed clone and explode she relaxed slightly, only to realize a second later, after Tazuma had successfully hit her, that she had hit a fake. Again she was pcuhed back several feet but she sealed her zanpaktou abd thrust the blade into the ground to help her slow down. By now the constant releasing and sealing of her zanpaktou was taking a toll on her and she was panting while her face became slightly paler
~~Damnit~~ she thought to herself~~ He's too fast for me to hit. I knew I stood no chance but... this is something else. Gotta think of something new.~~

#24Training for a Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:35 am

Anonymous
Seeing amelia's face grow pale I rush to her "thats enough for now. I don't want you to get an attack. I do have a couple ideas however foe your training. You should come with minoru and I when we train next. It will be a special trip and very very helpful to everyone.,but right now lets rest." sheathing my zanpacto I move closer to amelia

#25Training for a Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:39 am

Anonymous
"I'm fine, I can keep going" Amelia said, pushing Tazuma off her, not wanting to stop so early on"It's just that constantly sealing and releasing Eclair is tiring. I feel like I need a second weapon sometimes"

She perked up a bit at the mention of training with Minoru
"I might join you then" she said"But let's finish this up first"

with that she didn't hesitate to try and slash him across the chest at close range

#26Training for a Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:49 am

Anonymous
As amelia says she is fine she then takes the opening to slash at me. Luckly I moved back in time but the blade did catch my robes and hoari. As I back pedal I draw my zanpacto again. A smile creeps over my face as I plant my feet and prepare for her next attack

#27Training for a Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:57 am

Anonymous
((As you can see, Amelia can be stubborn))

"Bakudo number 26: Kyokko" Amelia said before vanishing from view, even all trace of reiatsu vanishing thanks to the spell. When she reappeared she would be behind Tazuma and still fairly close, while using a charged shot from her shikai" Dodge this" she muttered before firing the shot

#28Training for a Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:16 am

Anonymous
As amelia cast her bakudo and vanished from sight. I step back and release a vibration wave. As she reappears I knew"about" where she was going to be. The charged shot grazed my leg. Causing an explosion that sends me about a foot to,the side looking at,amelia"well that was unexpected." Holding my,sword in front of me I,take a balanced stance

#29Training for a Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:34 am

Anonymous
"Start expecting that" Amelia said, placing her hand on the ground" Bakudo number 21: Sekienton!"

Red Smoke suddenly erupted from the ground between Amelia and Tazuma, obscuring all sight. Amelia didn't move and began muttering an incantation under her breathe while focusing as much as she could

#30Training for a Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 am

Anonymous
As the smoke fills the area I step back a couple step then I say under my breath "bakudo 39 Enkosen." Shield of reiatsu appears before me blocking any attack coming from amelia. Holding ny sword at the ready in case she trys to be sneaky

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum