Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

#41Training for a Goal - Page 5 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Anonymous
((We'll invite him here. I'll send the PM))

Amelia slept through a solid hour before waking. She momentarily forgot that Tazuma was here and almost screamed when she saw him be her bed but she managed to catch and calm herself down at the last instant
"How long have I been out" She asked after taking a few breathes to calm herself down

#42Training for a Goal - Page 5 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Anonymous
"oh about an hour or so. No need to worry. Your dog,was by your side." I point out the stuffed dog I gave her is next to her in,her bad.. Through a window a hell butterfly comes fluttering in. it lands on my finger as I whisper it message and whom to deliever it to. As I takes off through,the window and out of sight I pull down my half mask. Showing my face since only amelia is present"the 12th division captain should respond soon. Just relax a bit longer please amelia."

#43Training for a Goal - Page 5 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Anonymous
"Alright" amelia said, lying down on her back, watching the hell butterfly as it flew away"Hey Captain Tazuma, you care for Mama alot don't you? Do you love her?"

#44Training for a Goal - Page 5 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Anonymous
As amelia returned to laying down she would ask a question that caught me of guard "Hey Captain Tazuma, you care for Mama alot don't you? Do you love her?" looking down at amelia with my,eyes welling up I simply reply"your mama and I have been through alot together and from the very,first second I,layed eyes in her I was in love amelia why,do,you,think I wear this mask?"

#45Training for a Goal - Page 5 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Anonymous
"That does have me curious but in the end it doesn't matter to me" Amelia said"But Captain Tazuma, have you ever considered marrying Mama, if you love her so much?"

((Though I admit married couples in Bleach don't have a good track record.))

#46Training for a Goal - Page 5 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Anonymous
"hmm maybe....anything is possible. What do,you think amelia. Should I?" I ask in responce while sitting next,to,amelia's bed

(is there any married couples in bleach)

#47Training for a Goal - Page 5 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Anonymous
((Kurosakis: Wife is dead
Shibas: Kaien and his wife died
Kuchikis: Hisana died
Ishida: Mother unknown

I say the track record is rather spotty))

"I think it would make Mama happy" Amelia said smiling"And if you did I'd be able to call you 'Papa'"

#48Training for a Goal - Page 5 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:53 am

Anonymous
"you could huh? Well lets get you,stronger so we can go get your momma back." Standing up now I ask amelia"so what else did your mama tell you?"

#49Training for a Goal - Page 5 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:05 am

Anonymous
"Mama doesn't really talk much about herslef" Amelia said, standing up" So I just go by what I see and I noticed you two were awfully close to each other. That's all. But I also know she misses her sister alot. I believe your Lieutenant is protecting Mama's sister though. Didn't he say something along those lines when they attacked the mansion?"

#50Training for a Goal - Page 5 Empty Re: Training for a Goal Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:51 am

Anonymous
Hearing the mention of joshua my,body tenses up a bit"yes he is I,felt his reiatsu that night that,is why,i came to see." Looking at amelia getting up"well at least you are up and about now." Smiling for the first time in a while.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum